Purple Kush Review ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ with ๐Ÿคฏ pic

Comments

• @Joha pretty stuff. Keep me posted.

• @Joha pretty my friend, here's a look at mom's purple kush it's from a year ago but still as pretty and strong as ever. I've never had a blacker bud. My previous pics had a time limit before emploading lol. Here's one I just took , the similarities are remarkable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• @Joha @MNTDWLER

I broke, and ordered a zip of this because I've missed out too many times ๐Ÿ˜‚
    My poor wallet needs CPR!!

• @MigraineWarrior79 you won't be disappointed, I've been nursing two ounces for over a year ๐Ÿคช

• edited October 2021

Oh man this strain!

Its just so damn good!๐Ÿ˜

Just as i remember and described above in every way.

It seemed dry out of the bag like last time, but i tell ya what, this shit is sticky icky! Almost like trying to break up a pine cone. ๐Ÿ’š

Also many of the Buds are quite large. So are the stems.

Bovedas will definitely improve the buds but once again, for an outdoor grow, this is ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Super happy with my first Merlin purchase.
    He forgot my freebie but I donโ€™t care ๐Ÿฅฐ

• @Joha Appreciate the review! It made me order some. I have plenty on deck but fuck it, right? We only live once...Went ahead & got some purple kush & dosido.

• Cool. I ordered up a zip last night and see a label was already created. Also grabbed a sack of premium Emerald Syrup from LC. Have high hopes for both ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

• @funkynugz Please let us know how Emerald Syrup is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It looks interesting.

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I should be getting mine today.

• Also getting on the PK bus! Ordered at 2am after another restless night of no sleep again.
    Grape Ape supposed to be delivered today and I seriously canโ€™t wait! I need relief. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• @Reshi glad to hear things are moving. I think youโ€™ll like the Grape Ape but for me it wouldnโ€™t be a nightcap..probably good move grabbing some PK. Hope that helps!

• Looks like u stuck a stem in a raisin

• Thanks @superman38NC
    Iโ€™m praying it will.

• Looks like my PK will land tomorrow! Happy ๐Ÿ’ƒ

• I shared some of this with my neighbor, and now I'm stuck in my bed.
    Help! Help! I can't get up! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just ordered more while it's up.

Grape-y exhale. Sledgehammer of relaxation upon the shoulders, and major heavy behind the eyes.
    Classic kush smell, and taste.

Smooth smoke!

Def needs time with some bodeva.

But, those who love a nice discount on the old wallet, and dig heavy indica, need sleep, pain relief...never fear Merlin's Magical Meds' Purple Kush. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• edited October 2021

I just ordered a second batch myself ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Stellar smoke. I've been hitting that and CC's Kushberry. Also trying some of those Kaui Cookies. I like GSC so hopefully this has a Jack Herer bite to it.

• I feel the same as @MigraineWarrior79. Such a smooth smoke & potent. I was supposed to write this last night but I got knocked out.

Outdoor Purple Kush- Merlin

The aroma is exceptional as well as the taste. Euphoric high but so relaxing. For me, the perfect evening strain.

• I'm totes jelly

• Smelled exactly like grape soda upon opening the bag. Two puffs later, definitely a anxiety killer and/or nighttime chill for me. Needs the boveda treatment, but the low moisture content made for a very full jar!

Iโ€™m thinking this could possibly be the โ€œoutdoor Jaegerโ€ of 2021? IOW snap this stuff up while itโ€™s available. Iโ€™d go another zip if I had the scratch.

No pic because @ChunksEggo8187 photos can never be beat ๐Ÿ˜„ (Got the Emerald Syrup today too btw. Stay tuned as Iโ€™m too baked to move to round 2)

• PK'S a keeper ๐Ÿ™‚

• @funkynugz ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you kind sir! My high ass takes about 4-5 tries. My split wasn't honored but I'm not complaining. This stuff is great! @MNTDWLER Definitely a keeper!

• Looks great ... am a sativa lover that deff looks like gas tho

• edited October 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I said I wasn't gonna dood it but I've done it..stuck to the bed๐Ÿ˜ and HELP I'M BONGING AND CAN'T GET UP๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ What's a feller to do but buy. Then @ChunksEggo8187 puts up the sexiest pinup I've seen in awhile๐Ÿคฉ On top of all of this @funkynugz hints that this might compare to the outdoor jager of 2019 ๐Ÿ˜‹. I have nursed two zip's of pk for over a year but no more.. I'm going smoke so much my eyes are going to be as red as the maples and dogwoods in the yard lol. HELP I'M BONGING AND CAN'T GET UP, PAH..LEE'S LOL๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

• I will second everyones emotion on the PK. Its the sit yourself down take a look around kind of indica. Too much and youre down for the count. The Blueberry that was offered and didnt last long is the same way. Love the sativas but I really appreciate a good pure indica. Not to mention the PK is outdoor and reasonably priced. Win, win!

• OK, you all talked me into it! It's too good of a deal to pass up...and I love good Purple Kush! Payment confirmation in less than 5 minutes!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• Only distraction is its uber dryness. Iโ€™m double boveda packing this batch for a time tbd. Not sure of the outcome. Would love to have seen this strain fresh out of the cure.

• @funkynugz I would like to get it straight from cure and fresh. But there's something about the last batch I got from mom. It just seems dry even with a ton of time with boveda but it's really not that dry.. @TheProfessor I ordered Tuesday night and same as you had order confirmation in 5min...still waiting for USPS to pick up. This is my first order from Merlin but from what I've read it should be in hand by Tuesday.

• @MNTDWLER yeah sometimes overly dry weed just canโ€™t be rehydrated sufficiently. Other times it gets too moist for my twists. The PK does burn well tho.