Best Customer Service!

They even take the trash out on Sundays! #2muchdrama4yourwana

Comments

• Thank God, the trash started with me first thing this morning.

• Did that "thing" start posting again, the weinerless dickhead?

• Yeah @antfuzz…he’s a nasty little booger!😠. @medboy has since cleaned things up! Thanks Medboy!

• What a strange creature.

• "Weinerless dickhead" I believe this qualifies an an oxymoron.

• I’ve got a very thick skin but was offended by several of those posts (tho I did manage to watch it unfold all the way through from the beginning to end. Slow weekend here).

For any newbies still here or for those to come: keep in mind everything you write in this forum is public. Everyone can see it. 👉Even stuff on your personal “wall”👈 can provide fodder and personal info for hateful trolls.

• Yeah seen that shit show and did like the baby gif pivoting on foot and right back out same way came in lol.

• edited October 2021

@MikeyC that trash needs to be buried deep in a landfill. @funkynugz good advice although it doesn't bother me my skin is thick as leather and he posted nothing I haven't in the open forum. I do take Doctors prescribed pain medications as needed. But I think his words mirror his personal condition of a full blown addiction.

• @MNTDWLER you hit the nail on the head!!

• Dam I missed another attack dam I love to WATCH hehe!

• Loud sure does have a lot of tempting looking strains up right now. :smile:

• Yeah la kush cake and emerald syrup both sounded and looked nice so hoping split of that and t other are both honored

• I have a half of Orange Push Pop, and requested a zip split of Oaktown Crippler & Runtz(asked specifically for 'one of the Runtz').
    We shall see what arrives. 😁

• edited November 2021

I love the runtz cake @MigraineWarrior79. Haven’t tried the other one yet. Let me know if you get the other and how it is!

• @Rubygirl816

I definitely will, my girl! I couldn't decide which Runtz I wanted, so I left it up to the shipper! 😂 I do that when there's more than one of a certain strain.

Example: a while ago Loud had more than one Gelato, so I asked for the shipper to pick for me, and they sent Gelato 33, which was SO, so good!

Im currently Tragically high🤣

• @MigraineWarrior79 oh yes girl the Gelato33 was special and not in the short bus way😁 I have a little over a ounce left of Runtz I bought when mom was retired. It's the real deal too, heavy hitting drooping eyes and gives me a illegal smile for hours.![](Watch "Kacey Musgraves sings "Burn One With John Prine" to John Prine" on YouTube
    )

• I hope he finds me. Might as well be named Tim Kennedy. Good luck sneaking up on me!

• Ordered some Cherry Float. Had something called Cherry Cream Pie last year from somewhere else. This sounds like the same thing, hope so, because it was a great strain for me. :) One of my favorites.

• Customer service is the best . Not orderd alot lately been getting from the despecery wonderbrett brand from ca. Pineapple good if you every get a chance to try really fresh and dank gas . Still not alot of differences in medman products just alot higher

• Wonderbrett is higher. Highs are about like lounds premium sativas