Merlin Indoor Zookies

Ok.. “everybody knows the rules, one bite”, I mean toke….. Looking at bag the Nugs range from dime to qtr size. Dense, Light/dark green with ample orange pistels sprinkled with sugar. The grower obviously knows how to cure and store correctly as the humidity level and burn quality attest to. Definitely a strong lemony flower smell in bag. Bag appeal 4/5. With first toke I realized this was a very smooth smoking strain. Very easy on the lungs. I have a chronic cough/lung condition but I still prefer smoking over other methods mostly. So I seek out smooth as I can find while still having a high thc level. Sampled .75 gram rolled for my review. Noticeable effects halfway thru joint. Long lasting Happy uplifted high. Good overall mood. Relaxed. No munchies really. Not too good to focus on though or if you need to get stuff done.
It’s a winner to me!

Comments

• Great review @Drooper! Sounds like a winner! I'm a big GSC genetics fan! We'll see if it makes it to Black Friday!
    Thanks!🧐

• @Drooper great review this one sounds like a keeper. I like a smooth smoke myself. As for not getting much done that's right up my alley😁. Like my friend @TheProfessor said we'll see if it makes it to Friday🙏🏼

• Ive mentioned before this is one of my favorite strains. Waiting on my second zip of zookies now. Mama had zookies last year. That’s when we first tried it. I sure hope it makes it to Black Friday @TheProfessor!

• I just like the name of it

• edited November 2021

I’ve had previous batches of Zookies from Mama and they were 🔥. Also appreciate the review @Drooper

• Thanks for the review

• Thank you

• edited December 2021

We like it!! Our Zookies/Wedding Cake split arrived today (ordered Friday)! Merlin's stepping up their game including a freebie joint...labeled...Afghani! The Zookies is a little dry and is mostly smaller buds, but it's so pleasant and relaxing. As advertised @Rubygirl816! @Drooper very smooth smoking indeed. It's not overwhelming, but after a few bowls (I have tolerance issues🧐) it's wonderful medicine! I'll definitely buy again when it comes back around!