Merlin’s Runtz Diamonds Wow!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2022

It would be too easy to go through over 1 gram a day of these a day. So tasty and lovely to dab. I'm about to hide them from myself. Lol

• I forgot to mention there is little to no reclaim from these. I wish I could afford to smoke strictly diamonds from now on!! Not feasible tho...

• I wish I could too @Mr4Sher lol
    I completely get why some smoke only concentrates. 😋💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 I just smoked a 1 gram fatty of some jager and I barely feel it!!! I think the diamonds jacked my tolly up real high... lol

• @Mr4Sher

I hate when that happens! 😂

• Hey @Mr4Sher I’m still holding about 6g of diamonds (mixed with added terp sauce cause I find them too dry a hit) from when they first hit this site via medmama (now Merlin’s).

Loved em at first but yeah they fkn slaughtered my tolerance. Made it so flowers, always my #1 groove, no longer did much. So other than now and then I quit doing all of them and the waxes and sauces I collected here over the past couple years and stick to flower. Rarely get tolerance issues now.

Wish there was a trade-in program for all those little tubs and my now dusty vape cart collection 😆

• @funkynugz How long did it take your tolerance to go down again and did you have to stop smoking completely to get it to?

• Prolly about 4 weeks, and I just went to smoking flower until everything started working again. No problems since.

• @funkynugz I know what you mean about how concentrates kill your tolerance level. Went to vapes for discretion and convenience but after some time doing that regular flower wasnt the same. Then after my son in law developed the emetic syndrome from doing nothing but concentrates for years, I decided to go back to flower as well. Took some to time to bring tolerance levels down to where its more manageable. Vape dry herb when I want a concentrate taste but mainly use my one of my two genius pipes.

• @Mr4Sher try a completely different strain with different genetics. I find I get tolerant to specific genetics more than straight THC. That's why I have so many different strains on hand. If I smoke the same one for a week I have to smoke 3 times as much by the end of the week. I switch it up every day now.

• edited March 2022

@Sixwaychili that’s what seems to work for me as well. I have a few concentrates that I use occasionally, but I’m really a flower guy like @funkynugz and a wide variety of strains seem to keep all the effects “fresh.” I switch it up everyday, and generally use multiple strains as I transition from after work to bed. I like variety and the security of quantity…so as long as I can afford it….! 😎😁🧐. Switching between smoking and vaping (flower) also seems to help!😎

• Great advice and info guys... Thanks!!!

• TBH too sometimes changing up the type of smoking instrument helps. I was puffing RAW cones every day and started getting TOL. Switched to a bong with one hits and that really perked things up. Definitely, mixing up the strains as mentioned above works 100%. I got 6 daytime jars, and my heaviest 4 jarred indicas sitting bedside for sleepy time.

• @funkynugz Same! …must be an old guy thing!😉🤣🧐. I’m 10 and 6…yeah, a bit obsessive.😁😎

• Regardless of my current glut in the home dispo, I’m scheming what to pick up during the 420 sale 😆 Obsessive? Always @TheProfessor, always 😉

• Always!😁😎🧐

• I only have 7 jars. lol

• edited March 2022

@MigraineWarrior79 I got my pack with the cake mix budder today. Great stuff. Taste is as described and strong effects. Although, I think it's currently not up on the menu...

• @Mr4Sher

It'll come back eventually 😉. Thank you for letting me know! I'm glad it's treating you well. 💚
    I'll definitely have to get some once it hits the menu again.

• @MigraineWarrior79 So between merlins runtz, MAC and scoops diamonds, which is the best in your opinion? I've already had runtz so I'd like to try MAC or scoops but if runtz is way better I'm going to stick with it. Thanks.

• @Mr4Sher

MAC in my opinion is the best. It has the 'get up and go' of the sativa side with all the anxiety that usually goes along with those.

Scoops is a good for the k.o. if you need help with resting at night, or pain. I call it the pain medication diamonds here at home. 😉

I hope I've been helpful with your decision. Have a great day!

• edited April 2022

@MigraineWarrior79 that cake mix budder is back!! Imma pick some more up soon. Stuff is TASTY... Best tasting concentrate I've gotten off here imo. I'm already over my budget cuz of 4/20 so I hope it stays for a little while. Same for the banana sugar diamonds. I HAVE to try those. Fingers crossed they stay put for a few days... 🤞

• @Mr4Sher

Thank you for the heads up! I hope it stays until the weekend for my payday on Friday, lol. I like to order on Sunday. 💚

• In general we try to ship in glass or silicone. We only sent on parchment paper because we ran out and though you'd rather have the product than wait.