Has anyone tried CC Premium GDP? Review please!

Looking at this one. Looking for a review. Thanks.

Comments

• Been wondering the same...

• I've been wanting to try GDP for a while. Not to mention it's cannabis clubs first premium!!! I just ordered a lil 1/4 zip to give it a try. I'm probably going to regret not ordering more...

• I loved it. Just ordered more. I am not one of those that can give a detailed breakdown of the buzz. It's relaxing and smooth, I guess. Definitely "purple" (grape) smell, but has a lot of bright green and orange. Worth the price for me. 👍🏼

• I haven’t tried the GDP but CC’s alien OG is 🔥. I would say the batch I received is more sativa dom.

• Got prem GDP as well, excited to try it. I ordered last Wednesday and I've never been disappointed by a cc strain.

• Guys this is some good shit. Very smooth smoke, almost no harshness even out of a spoon pipe. Nice and sticky, dark green nugs with a purple hue and tons of orange hairs. I don't get why CC insists on smashing their amazing bud with a food saver but it's just the bag appeal. This GDP ash was almost pure white. I'm stoned off a bowl and I dab concentrates often. Definitely indica leaning. I love it!! 9 out a 10. CC good job but stop crushing the nugs with a vacuum sealer and it would be 10 outta 10.

• @Mr4Sher I did let CC know about the vacuum sealing a few weeks ago. They never got back to me about it. I'm thinking it's just the best way for them to pack their buds.

• @medboy it's just a minor inconvenience. The quality and service more than makes up for it. Thanks for actually caring about your custies..

• @Mr4Sher definitely thought your comment said 'crusties' at first instead of 'custies' 🤣

• 2 bags dont shrink the bud bag just seal it and then vacuum the 2nd bag as MM does