Splitting ounces

@medboy @MerlinsMagic If I purchase 4 ounces of one strain but want it split with another strain do I do it just like I would if I were only splitting an ounce? Buy 4 ounces of the one strain and Put in the comment section the other strain I want and that I want it split 50/50? Tjsnks

Comments

• I’m sure they’ll respond @NeedsWeedz, but that is the normal procedure. I’ve been doing two and four ounce splits here for years. Just be clear as to how you want it split in the comments section. I’ve gotten my splits probably 99% of the time. The vendors here are great!😎🧐

• The shippers will honor splits if they are able to, just make it very clear in the comments as to what you want. I'd advise to put subs as well, just in case.

• @NeedsWeedz Exactly, write in comments: PLEASE SPLIT, 2 oz ... & 2 oz ...

• Are you guys still honoring splits requests? I got an oz today and asked for a split and had a backup listed. I got a full oz of one strain. All the strains I picked are still listed on the menu as well as the backup I picked so I'm confused. This was an order from Loud.

• @philabol Last time I asked Loud for a split they didn't honor it either. Same situation. Both strains were on the menu for days after my order. It is disappointing. I like rotating my strains so I don't get too tolerant to one specific strain. Hope the one you got was at least a banger...