Shout out to Loud & Co

@LoudnCo THANK YOU!! Just a shout out for some pretty fast shipping! I ordered evening of the 30th and I received my order on the 8th. And that was over Labor Day weekend too! They also honored my split request to the T! Love the new shatters. Thanks so much to you and everyone else at MedicineMan!

Comments

• I might add…I’m about as far East as you can get too. So hoping this will encourage others to continue ordering from them.

• Lemon Kush....outstanding

• I love loud but they normally take forever. 8 days is still pretty long compared to merlin's 3-4 day delivery but damn they have fire bud. i order from loud when im not in a rush and im east coast also.

• @rshigh81 agreed. Also east coaster. When I’m running dangerously low it is gonna be Merlin.

• I'm east coast as well, but one of the postal hubs in route to my town must be slack. The last few months, it's taking at least eight days no matter which shipper I order from. I'm glad y'all are getting speedier service. I don't blame @MerlinsMagic or @LoudnCo

• I just got a super fast shipment from loud - 5 days coast to coast

• Shit! Loud’s latest drop has me drooling!
    Just ordered LA Confidential, and a split of Gumbo, Apples and Bananas, and Peanut Butter Breath. Oh, and some indica tincture from Merlin.
    Can’t wait!!!

• @Reshi i ordered the pink runtz! I can’t wait either!!!

• I've been placing orders for a year now no problems at all. I've gotten my order as quick as 3 days and as long as 7. Package always delivers and they have always honored a freebie request. They have always include a freebie J from a different strain that I ordered which is nice. I've never gotten a strain I didn't like I've tried Platinum Mac, Pop Tarts, Purple Diesel, Mendo Breath, Ice Cream Cake, Cherry Pie from the ones I can remember.

• Just got a half of louds greenhouse Purple Urkle. Straight fire!!! Very, VERY good greenhouse bud. I'm beyond pleased!!!

• @Southernbellesmoker how's that pink runtz? Lemme know when you get it please... Strongly considering ordering a split of it and apples and bananas or gumbo. @Reshi how's the apples and bananas and gumbo? Which do you like more and why? Please share soon as you getta chance! Thanks guys...

• @Mr4Sher Received gumbo yesterday. The description is spot on. Smells sweet & taste of bubblegum & hash. High is phenomenal as well. Considering ordering some more.

• @Mr4Sher the apples and bananas is great too. Feels like a balanced hybrid that is very relaxing but still could get things done. Very smooth and tasty and hit me hard behind the eyes.

The gumbo was more sedating and had me wishing I didn’t have to get up from the couch! Strong body buzz feel and wonderfully relaxing.

I love them both!

• Got my last request thru merlin in record time and couldn't resist thy blueberry scone so had show loud some love this go round fingers crossed the hub isn't in shambles and flow isn't lagging to bad been so long since had a blueberry strain already getting antsy lol

• @Vapedad78 waiting an insanely long time for my loud order 😭 @medboy I got my @MerlinsMagic part of the order in about 5 days, and 2 of those were weekend days. Loud is about to cross the 2 week mark now. I’m trying to wait out Monday and Tuesday before I ask about it. Just hate how they print the label, and then you hear nothing for tracking. I know they say they ship out every couple days, but the contrast in shipping times is not worth it if merlins has what I want! I hope you get yours quicker than me! Also hope nothing happened to mine, so many packages and no problems yet!

• @Mr4Sher I still haven’t gotten it 😢 it is almost at the two week point, and you know with loud there is basically no tracking information after they print the label 😣 so I can’t even see if it has made it out of WA! I am waiting eagerly at the mailbox every day! I’ll give it a couple more days then I’ll have to contact @medboy. The @MerlinsMagic part of my order came in basically 3 days, (5 but two were Saturday and Sunday so I can’t count those!) I’m not very patient lol!

• @rshigh81 ahh this is exactly what I’ve got going on now! I was too low to be ordering from loud but I really wanted to try that rink runtz!

• Yeah I knew I shoulda tried putting in that request sooner when going thru loud but bills and whatnot were calling and last month finances were ugly so had to do when I could and keep fingers crossed the glorious gods of green shine down on a suffering sob 🤣🤣

• @Vapedad78 ugh bills 😂 I’m always praying to the green goddess that I get my packages! Never had a problem before. Maybe an upside is taking a little tolerance break. When I get it finally I’ll be lit 😁

• No doubt definitely always come thru and often on me for not being better prepared for sure that hun always gets my anxiety amped up a little more

• @Vapedad78 fingers crossed it gets here today! Going on day 12 or 13 I think! But that’s counting weekends. Obviously I have anxiety too 😝 but seriously since finding @medboy I have been appropriately medicated now for months and my anxiety has never been more under control! I’m thankful!

• @Southernbellesmoker It's Columbus day!! I wouldn't get my hopes up for a touchdown today cuz usps doesn't run. Hopefully tomorrow...

• @Mr4Sher ahhhh totally forgot! Thanks for the reminder not to freak out just yet 🙃

• @Southernbellesmoker oh for sure been a life saver after each touch down my anxiety and mental health I feel been in control and better shape than in years but knock on wood and fingers crossed for you tomorrow

• @Vapedad78 nothing! I appreciate the good vibes and crossed fingers though! I’m going to have to shoot an email I guess. My order confirmation email was 9/28. Have I waited long enough? 😂 luckily I ordered vapes from merlins that came within 5 days, I’m not completely dry over here but I need my flower!

• Yeah I hear that sorry was a no show so far but they definitely will get ya together if anything ever goes awry although the extra waiting time can be frustrating they always deliver but yeah any time after 2 weeks if hadn't shown shoot an email, know I'm anxiously waiting to try the blueberry scone just half to hit my vape and try play patiently next to the drop spot lol