Best vapes out right now

What are the best vapes out right now on the menu? Preferably from Merlins. I don’t have any empties to do refills like I love to usually do! So what do y’all think of the live resin and the other carts available??

Comments

• I'd like to see more disposable vapes

• There are like no choices :( Im hoping @HappyTrees adds some indica

• @TreesPlz and @KannaMannnn i know!! 😭 have y’all had good experiences with Happy? I’m usually a pretty loyal Merlin’s girl but I’d love to see what they offer! Just don’t want to be disappointed!

• @KannaMannnn We're getting some more disposables today actually. We're hoping we'll be able to get an indica and a sativa strain this time.

• @HappyTrees when do you think you'll have them up on the order form?

• edited January 2023

@TreesPlz Not sure, a couple of days at the most though I'd think.

• So, for this round of vapes we have Blue Dream that is our sativa strain, which is up now. We also have Wedding Cake which is an indica-leaning hybrid. That will probably be up by Tuesday-ish. We couldn't get many 1g vapes this time around so I expect those will probably be out rather fast. Also, for anyone buying our vapes the colors of the box/vape might vary from the picture on the site. I know a few customers were taken aback that the color might not have matched the photo, it's still the same strain and everything just slightly different packaging. We'll get the description updated to mention this so people know when they buy it.

Anyways we hope you guys like 'em!

• I'll get more vapes... our last order contained some duds so I didnt want to sell them. They are returned and will get more in this weekend.

Apologies for the delay but I want to make sure you're getting product that actually works.

• @MerlinsMagic please some good, legit indicas

• Has anybody had any issue with the cake disposables pods? One of mine stopped working after a day after I opened it :(

• edited February 2023

You have to charge them with the little USB port. I think it is assumed you have the right charging cable. Usually a vape cable is universal for all vapes. I happened to have one from my Vaporizer when mine went out one time.

The cakes are decent vapes. But $125 is too expensive for me. A single one-gram cart for $100? Really? I miss those lower prices we were supposedly getting back in November. Weird how that did not stick for long. I will wait for the $100 normal 2-cart vapes to return before I purchase anything.

• @OzBaxter the disposables are two for 125, at a gram each, or am I not seeing something. They also just put up just the cartridges now. Only one is showing but if you look, at the order form, there are more strains that aren’t showing, on the product page. Those are two for hundred. Im glad they are decent though. Might have to try them.

• I hope I didn’t mess it up using the wrong type of usb

• @Rubygirl816 The Cake's are $125 for two, but there are single carts listed at $100 a pop below them. According to the description anyway. Maybe I am missing something? I guess I am used to the normal two carts for $100 they had going. Not sure why the Cake is so expensive. Better quality?

• edited February 2023

UPDATE: My bad @Rubygirl816 ! I now see where I misread the following:

"The picture includes the original packaging. However, these are single carts, you are not buying a pack of ten."

I didn't see the "ten" part. I misread it as "two" (I need new glasses) I thought it was $100 for a single cart. D'oh!! Weed makes me smart! 🤣

• I blame Canada

• @OzBaxter I was a bit confused there as the price cuts that were implemented in November are very much still up.

I added the little note about the Cake Vape carts because the picture is of the packaging, of 10 vape carts, I already knew I would be getting emails from people surprised they didn't receive packs of ten. Didn't want any confusion, haha.

• @medboy 😂 Sorry boss. Like I said, I need new glasses