CEREAL MILK/ cereal milk

I just wanted to double check about merlin premium cereal milk smalls and if they're supposed to be the same price as the regular premium cereal milk? Thought that occasionally the smaller version of a particular strain would go for a discounted price compared to larger size but could be wrong

Comments

• I wondered the same thing. Also the crumble concentrate is cheaper than the Sugar wax when you buy 2g but cost more than the sugar wax if you buy 4g???? Doesn't make sense but I'm sure it's some kind of mistake...

• @Vapedad78 Thanks for bringing it to my attention! It's fixed.
    Also, looking into the concentrate pricing.

• @medboy appreciate ya checking and rectifying that so ended up taking advantage, I did ask if can split half indoor since same ticket and #s but specified what ever is easiest on them ultimately. Good looking out and yall rock

• Hey guys, I just got my premium cereal milk and theyre popcorn nugs. I am disappointed. I have always bought premium flower, and have had no issues until now. I love Merlin and their products, but this one missed.

• I would be too @ilikedogs. I love smalls, but smalls are not Premium. I got a sample of the Premium Cereal Milk last month, a single 1.5g bud…larger than a popcorn bud for sure, but not large. It’s really good, but there’s no reason anyone should be charging Premium prices for smalls, popcorn buds, or budlets.😎🧐

• edited July 2023

@ilikedogs, I mentioned in another post to email @medboy so we can make you happy.