Changes

2»

Comments

• edited April 2023

@medboy **Indoor went from $210 to $230 recently. Not complaint just keeping it real.

• edited April 2023

As I mentioned in another post, on the flowers page only ultra premium strain pricing seems to have stayed the same. Also have one premium listing that does its own thing altogether, higher than any premium and just $2 cheaper per zip than any ultra premium, which may be purposeful I realize.

Premium - Jet Fuel Acai #9.
    Price:
    1/8 oz ($54.00)
    1/4 oz ($90.00)
    1/2 oz ($162.00)
    1 oz ($288.00)
    2 oz ($540.00)

• Premiums went from $250 to $260 on the Strains page but the order form prices are mismatched.

• @Sixwaychili I am completely stumped on the price changes. ALL price changes are always announced before they go into effect. I have corrected them. It may take a few-24 hours before the price fix goes live on the site.

• @medboy For myself, I agreed to purchase my last few orders at the higher cost, but it may be a nice gesture to thrown in an extra “freebie” for any orders still being processed…just a suggestion either way I’m ultimately happier to save the money moving forward.

• @TreesPlz agreed! The whole closing threads is a little petty imo when long term customers are just trying to give feedback and ways to improve

• As far as the closing of the post, I don't understand I thought we were having a discussion, nobody was calling anybody out, there was no name-calling ,there was no swearing, there was nothing but or recent experiences and opinions and then its closed without any more responses. If constructive criticism and a little feedback and discussion between the customers isn't allowed on this form then this form is useless.

• Yw! @Flapples I got a label on my order from the 13th from Loud this morning. Guess it will arrive next week sometime. I ordered an Oz of Sunset Sherbert because that's one of my fav strains. Now its no longer on the menu so who knows what I'll get. If not SS hopefully at least the premium I requested.

• @flapples it's if you have a different opinion then the majority of people on here you'll get blackballed like the other day I just told Merlin don't be rude cuz I thought he was being rude and then I apologize cuz I realized he wasn't and you could have swore that I killed somebody everybody was swearing at me this used to be the number one spot for mail order marijuana now like you said this is my last resort and the price everywhere else is going down which it's went down here a little bit but not much

• @superman38NC wow....just this morning?? From the 13th?! Hope you get that SS!

• We close certain discussions for different reasons. There is a conversation on every thread about tracking and I.D. There is nothing we can do about I.D as we have issues with it all the time. Also, like I said we do not have timelines for "Label Created", our 10 business day policy is for delivery. Sometimes shipping is quick and sometimes it is not. However, as long as you get your package before 10 business days, we have fulfilled our promise. If not, just shoot me an email.

• @superman38NC that is your re-ship, not the original package. Check your email.

• Ok thx @medboy that makes more sense. Just curious is the pre-shipment label generated once it’s scanned the first time? Seems like the pre ship label states it’s awaiting for the package to arrive. This was odd because I always get a label few days after I order.

• edited June 2023

However, as long as you get your package before 10 business days, we have fulfilled our promise. If not, just shoot me an email.)

I appreciate you saying that again so I can actually respond to that. I understand that, I respect it and I've gone by that since 2015 when I had my first order, I get it. But see that's it. You just said it . The thinking of medicine man has changed through the years it used to be if you didn't get it in 10 days it was because something happened. Back then we usually recived it within t4 to 5 days , now the thinking is , we have 10 days to get it to you.

Again, just my opinion but that says it all it was never will get it to you in 10 days. It was 10 days. If you didn't get it there was a problem, now the thinking is we have 10 days to get it to you. Pretty simple, now I understand. Thank you. Seriously thank you I'm not being a smart ass.

• edited June 2023

🙂

• edited June 2023

And how is this the post office's fault? Look at what you posted, label created on the 16th USPS waiting for item , meaning they don't have it yet. the 20th USPS received the item, meaning they just received the item and scanned it. How do you figure the post office is at fault? just because the label was created on the 16th doesn't mean that they're in possession of it that just means the shipper created the label. Maybe I'm missing something to reading it wrong.

• From my knowledge, when it says "USPS Awaiting Item, Shipping Label Created" that is when the shipper just received your order. They print out all the labels, smack em on a box, then they are fulfilled. Once all are fulfilled they are either awaiting pick-up or drop off. They are scanned once they are at a USPS hub and entered through their system. We have to be discreet about these things. I don't know if you expect the USPS to be standing by but this isn't just any small business that we can drop shipments off right at the post office, I would think that is obvious.

@Flapples Yes, that is what I meant, if you don't receive it within 10 business days to reach out to me so I can speak with the shipper. Sometimes there are delays, holds, and sometimes they are just sitting somewhere in a USPS hub for multiple days. This has always been the policy. All of the shippers would love to shoot for 4-5 day delivery every single shipment, but that's just not realistic ALL the time. Like I said the shippers do things as discreetly as possible as quickly as possible.

We are not saying we don't notice that there have been delay's lately. I've spoken to the shippers and hopefully things can get back on track.

@MerlinsMagic or @LoudnCo , like to add anything?

• @Flapples what I assume is going on is they drop off the packages at a drop box. The issue is sometimes usps will check those drop boxes 1-2 times a week.

• edited June 2023

OK well that makes sense. They're dropping off at a dropbox and I understand a lot of those aren't picked up daily. Allot of this conversation a long time ago could've been cleared up by saying that it's possibly because of drop boxes and if that was said somewhere in another thread that I didn't see, than that's on me. Thanks for the explanation.

• How long the USPS had it before their initial scan is questionable, seeing their track record for moving a package from one loading dock to the next took almost 48 hours.

• All of my packages from Medicineman go to a Dropbox delivered by USPS and I have placed more than one order and everything arrived sooner than expected with zero issues. Medicineman is a Lifesaver!!!

• just a note that any comments with specific info (like shipping info including towns) will be deleted.