Hi friends!

Not sure if anyone's noticed I've not been on the forum lately. My home life is in shambles and my heart is broken into a million pieces! 💔 My fiance, of 11 years, cheated and was pretty much acting mad at me over it. This is a woman who was there for me for EVERYTHING in the last 10 years. Now she will not even take my calls cuz it gives her "panic attacks" to even see me. There are kids involved and she's dealing with dome serious issues. Definitely depression l, probably bi-polar, and more. But all a sudden she wants no help from me. I've not been medicating near as much so I'm not checking the site daily... Appreciate our MM family and thought I'd give some explanation to my absence (incase anyone) noticed. Hope we work it out but it's not looking good. We were all each other had for 10 years. Got no friends, no one to talk to what so ever.... Anyway much ❤️!!!

Comments

• Sorry to hear that

• @TreesPlz Appreciate it. My life as I knew it is over. Went from a house full of 5 people to just me overnight. Just cuz my fiance, or ex, or whatever is batshit crazy at the moment. No amount of weed or anything has helped with this pain...

• Sorry to hear all of that Mr4Sher, hope things get better for you soon.

• So sorry to hear... Things can only get better

• Sorry to hear about that, my friend. Hang in there!

• @Mr4Sher so sorry your dealing with something like this. 🙏🏻's to all of you

• @Mr4Sher I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. I wish I had some magic words to help. Get out of the house and go for a walk may help.

• @Mr4Sher

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this is going on right now. Sometimes taking a break from the other person is what is needed even though it feels like it's unnatural, and rips one's heart out(for you, not her). I do get its different when kids are involved, though.
    I've been on the receiving end of being cheated on multiple times, so I do understand how it feels.
    You have my email if you want to reach out, friend.

Much 💚

• Wish you all the best!

• @Mi4thgraineWarrior79 thank you friend. Without a doubt you've been a phenomenal online friend to me. Just wish you wereny

• @Mr4Sher

Me too, cause I'd definitely smoke you out

• Mr4sher , your not alone my wife left me after 27 yrs of marriage for someone else. I look at it like this I do what I wont when I wont to. Dont have to explain anything to anyone other than God . Give it time and all will work out

• hang in there, Mr4Sher! sorry to hear that your heart's been broken!

• Definitely sucks and been through having to separate from unfaithful long term partner who got strung out on meth, things happen for a reason it seems though cause been living much better after what seemed like a devastating situation at the time was probably best thing that could happened, hang in there and just keep doing what ya gotta do it'll get better

• edited April 2023

@Mr4Sher OMG that's wild, I feel for you.
    send @medboy a message and I'll hook you up with a free gram of mushies... they help with the heart, depression and mood.

• Infidelity Is a f^%king b!+ch No one should ever have to go through. Esp when kids are in the middle. I've been through an 18 year cycle of that bullshit. Sorry not sorry but that hit close to home pretty dang hard.