Sad Day for the Med Fam

Sadly, I have been informed from his wife that our dear friend and long time loyal customer of Med Mans dispensary @MNTDWLER has passed. His wife has requested that every one part of our Med Fam light one up for him.

-MB

Comments

• Damn.. rest in peace @MNTDWLER
    Fly high brother

• Sorry to hear that. We will be smoking in honor of @MNTDWLER.

• Oh shit damn I hate to hear that, he always was so nice and full of info, will spark one in the name of later on for sure rip @MNTDWLER it's been a pleasure last few years

• Lighting one up for you brother @MNTDWLER rest in peace and 🙏🏻’s for his wife and family. So sad to hear 😢. I’ve really appreciated this forum and the people like him. One of the biggest reasons I keep coming back here.

• Sorry to hear that. You will be missed!

• My condolences to the family @MNTDWLER. I always enjoyed his posts and reviews on this forum. Bless his soul....

• @MNTDWLER Loved your contributions to the forum! My condolences go out to your family & loved ones! I'm smoking 1 right now in your honor 🎖

• Thanks @medboy, I feared the worst as he hasn’t been on the boards since early February. He was dealing with a lot…we had developed a pretty strong online friendship and I’m going to miss that old Tennessee mountain man. I hope that you’re in a better place with all the meds you want at your fingertips. Rest in Peace my older Brother From Another Mother, I’m going to miss you. Praying for you and your family, my brother.🙏🏼

• Fare thee well @MNTDWLER 💚🥀💨
    Just smoked a bowl of Mr. Nasty in your honor. Will miss your wisdom and wittiness on this forum. Thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

• 🥺☹️
    Rip buddy

• Apparently a hoax was played on me. I apologize to everyone. Someone thought it would be hilarious to email me a sincere email about their passing and then hours later following it up with a jab at the site. Closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.