What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• I'm totes jelly

• @TreesPlz

I'd share if i could! 😊💨💚

• Nice @MigraineWarrior79! Looks amazing!🔥 I just picked up some 30% Lemon Cherry Gelato…dreamy! How have you been? 😎🧐

• Looks 🔥! @MigraineWarrior79 Wish we all could pass one around 😎 @TheProfessor I really like LCG. 30% has to be a banger. Cheers guys! 💨

• I am ordering more Permanent Marker from the same grower. Get ready.

• edited November 2023

Sweet! And thanks @MerlinsMagic! It’s definitely been my favorite strain of 2023!!…and in my opinion one of your best ever!😎🧐

I’d never tried LCD @superman38NC before…and wow, it’s 🔥. I was going to wait until next week to pick up my last 2 1/2 ounces of my prescription and the LCG popped up on a menu last night so I jumped this morning. It is very strong, heady, stoney, and long lasting.
    See Merlin’s post above…looks like I’m probably in for two zips when it pops up! I find the Permanent Marker near perfect!👍🏼 😎🧐

• @TheProfessor @superman38NC

I've been great; I've been staying busy with the job. Lol, I ate SO MUCH with that dispensary weed!

@MerlinsMagic

I'm looking forward to that PM!

😊🙌💨

• edited November 2023

Just ordered an oz! @MerlinsMagic thank you! Hopefully you were able to get a good amount! 😉 Plz no subs 😢

Dang today just got better! Can't wait for more PM!

• I’ve got two ordered! So greatly appreciated @MerlinsMagic! Please 🙏🏼 don’t sub us!🥺. I feel good though…got our orders in early @superman38NC!!😉😎🧐

• Looks good. Tried some z3 and white gushers tonight and laughing my ass off at dusty slay

• So glad to hear that you’re doing well @MigraineWarrior79! Be careful, that high THC dispensary cannabis can do that to you.😊😁. I think we’re all looking forward to that Permanent Marker!😎🧐

• I’ve got a label created for our Permanent Marker order!
    Also ordered an ounce of Star Killer (30%) from my dispensary for pick up this afternoon. It’s Military Day = 40% discount on everything!🙏🏼
    It’s also Election Day…on the ballot here again in Ohio is legalization for recreational use which would allow personal grows. I’m voting after school!👍🏼😎🧐

• Awesome @TheProfessor. Hope your state makes the right choice! Also thanks for your service and your elegant and thoughtful posts on this forum 🫡

• Thank you @posternugbag! I really appreciate your kind words. This is the second time we’ve voted on legalization. It did not pass in 2016, but we got our medical program as a result of that close election. I’ll be doing my part today! 🗳️
    🫡😎🧐

• edited November 2023

Hope it passes!! @TheProfessor wish these southern states would catch up. My PM showing delivery Thurs! Still on the menu so we should be good.

Tonight I'm 💨 on my batch of Mac and Jack. Love the visual enhancing effects. Everything is brighter 🤙🏻

• edited November 2023

It’s looking good so far, but I’m not waiting up…I’ll see it in the morning. Some have been fighting against legalization here successfully for years, so if it can happen here….

Naturally my friend @superman38NC! Ours updated to delivery Thursday as well! ID has been dead-on for me this year.

I’m going to have to find some of that MAC and Jack, sounds amazing! I picked up some Star Killer this afternoon. Wow…it’s so mentally stoney, full body relaxation with a warm fuzzy feeling, droopy eyes and all. It’s a couch locker for sure and the wife is out.😴😎🧐

• Legalization for recreational use passed yesterday in Ohio 57%-43%!!🥳 I’ll have to dig into what happens next!😎🧐

• @TheProfessor right on bud! Hopefully Alabama soon

• @TheProfessor OH person here as well who is happy rec passed but worried what the legislature will do to the initiative since it’s not a constitutional amendment like Issue1 is. My main concern is they will strip the home grow clause out of it in order for the state to garner all the profits.

• I agree with your concern @bluedreamer. The Republican led General Assembly will likely try to do that, which would be a shame. I’ve got to do a little more research.
    I’m also concerned as to how it will affect the existing medical program, which affects me. I’m glad it passed…first steps…but I’m somewhat skeptical of what the market will actually look like.😎🧐

• I have card as well and work for a legal local grower pt for fun. Word is everyone is going to hang loose and see what the legislature will do to the initiative first but most growers have plans for expansion to accommodate demand. Should not effect medicinal quality at all as rec will be not be at same percentages but taxed higher unfortunately. In fact if anything medicinal prices may go down they foresee. Biggest loser here is Michigan and PA. I’m sure there will be those who will still go there for the lower prices but hopefully they will compete so they can keep OH money here instate.

• Nice information @bluedreamer, thanks! I agree. There are a lot of possibilities and I know that other states with both rec and medicinal treat patients differently. I’m sure that they will protect current patients. It’ll be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Big changes in any case!😁😎🧐

• Loud's ultra prem 🍒 pie kush is amazing.
    That is all.
    I'm baked, llu

• I approve of this message

• I was wondering about that Cherry Pie Kush, thanks @MigraineWarrior79. Must be awesome!😎 🧐

• @TheProfessor

It's been a while since I've been that high, lmao

• Starting my T-break (that’s Thanksgiving Break 😁) with some Donkey Butter 🫏🧈! Love this stuff!😎🧐

• Very nice! @TheProfessor sounds perfect for the occasion. My break starts today 😎. I'll be cycling between Sour D, Cherry Pie, and PM. Going to be an excellent Thanksgiving!

• Got home after a week away to my @HappyTrees BF order. It landed Fri! Thx for honoring my split of the dabs Hansolo and WC. Both are so pure looking. Light aroma for both but taste and hit 💥. Also the bud sampler is perfect. The Scooby Snacks is best in appearance and it smells so cheesy 😎. I haven't tried the Jokerz but it smells like straight diesel/ kerosene/rubber.