What are u ๐Ÿ’จ after work?๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comments

• Purple agave...stuff hits hard.

• Yeah, we really like it @superman38NC! โค๏ธ some ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฅง!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• No workโ€ฆbut I did have a dentist appointment this morningโ€ฆugh! Nothing that a little Cherry Pie wonโ€™t cure!! Pain gone!๐Ÿคค๐Ÿง.

• What a coincidence I'm enjoying a bit of cherry dip shatter myself my old friend- ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ€

• Back home from having my back treated with steroids. Medical term is bilateral facet joint.
    About to pull out the big gun, Jager to deal with the nausea from the pharmaceuticals they use to knock us patients out.
    ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Great mindsโ€ฆmy friend @MNTDWLER!๐Ÿคฃ. @MigraineWarrior79 if anything will work, itโ€™ll be the Jager! I hope you get the relief you need this afternoon.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿง

• @MigraineWarrior79 jager for the nausea then the heaviest of anything indica. But by now the roids are kicking in and with all of my best wishes you'll be a new person tomorrow ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคžmuch love my dear friend.โค

• Cannabis Clubs GDP

• edited June 2022

@Mr4Sher good to hear I just placed a order for a qp 1/2 @cc GDP 1/2 @LoudnCo Super premium MAC 1. Thanks for the heads up..I need another winner ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• @MNTDWLER @TheProfessor

Jรคger's working! About ready for 1/2 a sandwich and a nap! ๐Ÿ˜„

• @MNTDWLER hope you like it. I just gotta 1/4 zip to try. Wish I could put an order in like yours... Lol.. It's a winner in my book. My rotation is. GDP, GSC and Jack Herer from CC. Jager from loud. And I gotta couple grams each of Watermelon skittles, runtz, rude boi, gmo and blue dream. Plus all my concentrates. This GDP is probably my fave of all my flower atm..

• @LoudnCo has always delivered the best. As with @MerlinsMagic I have been pleased. They are fast and great. I want to try CC. If u can do a pic that wud be great @Mr4Sher or anyone else who has pics of this batch of GDP. I personally cant get the pic to transfer correctly. So I understand either way. Stay lifted all my fellow cannabis friends ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’จ

• @Lou_lew yeah I can't figure out the pic thing. Sorry...

• @TreesPlz ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they tried anything for scare tactics lol....good find...needed a good laugh

• Wake n baked with CCโ€™s Alien OG..very long lasting sativa dom effects โค๏ธ it..hit their GSC few min ago..great start to the weekend ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Smoked a fat bowl of jager too early... Now I can't keep my eyes open!

• Happy Friday my friends!! Speaking of jager @Mr4Sher @LoudnCo has some nice outdoor on the menu!

Iโ€™m starting out Friday eve with my personal Mimosa from Symbiotic Genetics. Rock hard nugs. This particular pheno has a real cheesy funkiness to it ๐Ÿ”ฅ. After that probably some Bel Air ๐Ÿš€

• @superman38NC yeah louds outdoor is what I have but from the winter. I'm running low on it.. Going to have to order more soon.

• Ok gotcha @Mr4Sher great choices to pair up with it for a split. I went for some of the popcorn smalls since those are great deals. Both Durban & Zkittlez Cake look good.

• @superman38NC please post a review on those smalls from loud. I'd love to see pics too but I understand if you don't post em. I can't figure it out on this thread...

• @superman38NC you get those smalls yet buddy?

• edited August 2022

@Mr4Sher they arrived this am. The posted pics are spot on with what I received. Definitely popcorn buds. Both bags extremely dry with excess stem. I personally would spend the extra for the bigger buds. Not knocking Loud but the smalls Iโ€™ve ordered from Merlin crush these. The aromas are nice though ๐Ÿ˜Ž havenโ€™t smoked yet..

• @superman38NC Good to know.. you saved me from ordering it. Thank you

• Hey no problem! @Mr4Sher Burned some Durban and it hits good. Not knocking the strain or the grower. Just personally next time will order the larger buds. If your sativa sensitive be careful with this one. Speeds things up a bit thatโ€™s for sure. Will be trying the Zkittlez Cake next..

• edited August 2022

Ordered a quarter of Zkittles Cake smalls, will update when I get it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@superman38NC Merlin's smalls have been SO good ๐Ÿ‘

• edited August 2022

@superman38NC Appreciate the review bro! Merlin's smalls are excellent! Wanted to grab some but I had to try the Chocolate Cheesecake & Tropicana Cookies. ID says they'll be here Monday ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• They have been! @C4rrie20 ordered Bacio and Tropicana Gelato smalls yesterday.
    As always! @ChunksEggo8187 great to see you back on the board ๐Ÿ˜Ž I actually placed an order for that exact split but decided to hold off. Anxious to hear your thoughts on those. Both look & sound great!

• @superman38NC I got the Bacio last time it was on the menu- it was SO good ๐Ÿ‘

• Purple Agave. 4 days between the date of the order & delivery, that is stellar.