LOUD: A simple and polite review.

2»

Comments

• @Rubygirl816 Have you gotten @medboy involved? If nothing else, they should send you some freebies for this kind of issue. Sorry Ruby. ☹️

• Thanks @OzBaxter im going to contact him Monday, if it doesn’t scan over the weekend. Not much to do but see if does.

• Damn hate that for you fingers crossed it works out and just scanning issue or something silly and gets to you

• @superman38NC how did the banana belini fare with the boveda?

• Well it’s arrived in my state guys, hopefully will be here tomorrow or maybe late tonight. We have two mail trucks delivering now for the holidays. Thanks for all the kind words. Only you guys know how I feel.

• Nice!! 👍🏼 Hope it hits asap!

• My wishful thoughts musta appeased the green gods 🤷‍♂️🤣 here's to you getting it in timely fashion @Rubygirl816 lol hopefully you have a happy holidays and it shows up asap

• Treated myself to a split of UP Cherry Pie Kush and Pushin P

• Yeah I had to go back and request a qt Pushin p after scrounged some more funds up, I'd just put in for a zip split couple days prior to finding out when this sale was happening still did pretty good I think

• @Vapedad78 that Pushin P looks pretty fire. Has anyone reviewed it yet?

• Not that I've seen but pic and description had me intrigued for sure so after got my main objectives taken care of had to go back and snag least a qt zip to try