Sale!!

Merlin is looking to liquidate some stock. So through the end of Thursday ALL of their mushrooms are roughly 25% off and ALL premium and ultra premium bud is listed at indoor prices! Time to stock up!

Comments

• edited January 23

Nice! Thx @MerlinsMagic

@medboy side note Loud's GH "sun kissed " buds are stated as lower price/on sale but are priced more than the regular GH. 1/8's are cheaper but that's it. Pootie Tang looks like she had a rough night πŸ˜‚

• Wow you're right. I didn't doublecheck the price template...it was an old one. Thanks for the catch!

• Any reviews/recommends for the UPs currently on the Merlin menu?

• @funkynugz cant go wrong with the permanent marker. Juat ordered some and its my 4th time getting it. You'll get spoiled on it so be careful lol

• Same here.

• Just got the new batch in and it’s phenomenal. Sooo sticky and just picture perfect buds!

• I already pulled 2 zips of PM during the last sale tho πŸ˜‰

• Zip split, Purple Creme Brulee/Orange Creamsicle. Did well with HTs UPs so WTH.

• @funkynugz how is the purple cream Brule and orange Creamsicle? Or have you tried either yet

• Crap I missed part it said thru Thursday but it was still showing sale price and discount code didn't take off anything so sent email to see if we can get things figured out so I can submit funds and get things finalized and on way

• @Vapedad78 hasn’t likely even left its destination yet. I got a label notification.

• Can't believe I missed this ;(

• @funkynugz how was that purple cream Brule?

• Speaking of sale had to take advantage of @LoudnCo deal with the UP jealousy and PM snag a split last night and waiting on some apple and banana and raspberry kush so should be a good month lol fingers crossed

• edited March 27

@Vapedad78 went with the same split! Jealousy & PM are two of my favs. UP for indoor $ yes please 😎

• Yep, giving Loud an order this time around as well. Went with Blueberry 🫐 pie and Tigers πŸ… Eye.

• @superman38NC right I seen that and couldn't pass it up lol, almost went with the 4 bagger just cause but was already waiting on raspberry kush and apples and banana which showed today and ate both very nice for the ticket

• This thread getting bumped gave me false hope. Well I guess 4/20 is on the way...