Happy trees indoor

Comments

• I luved the RSO for sore throat. Phoenix 🐦‍🔥 heals!!!

• @pap7777

I hadn't thought about that! I'm going to try it out.

• RSO tastes so terrible, I cannot imagine.

• Oh no…strep throat is nasty! Hope you get over that soon. Received the Zashimi and Yikes. Took 7 days from order to delivery. Both look and smell the part, similar to PM’s stench but less loud.

Zashimi is the more mild of the two, a kick back and more chill type to me with good flavor and smooth smoke. Yikes, on the other hand, I see why it got its name. Damn, this one kicks like a mule as I actually cleaned my house afterwards. So, both represent some fine medicine for different occasions, in my opinion 👌👍😜. Thank you Happy Trees!

• Any one try Cali Burger, Goofiez, or Strawberry Runtz?

• Goofiez and strawberry runtz are incredible. The goofiez smells a bit skunk in a way that I haven't smelled in a while and the strawberry runtz smells like strawberries and fresh herb. Both are very potent and relaxing. I got a 4 way split of goofiez, strawberry runtz, glitter bomb, and zashimi and all are on or around the same level in my opinion

• edited July 16

Thanks! @Pfenn ordered a sampler for a fun weekend. Then I may upgrade to a bigger order. Goofiez ,Straw RuntZ, Cali Burger, and White Choc Chip is what I requested. All sounds good!

• edited July 17

@HappyTrees anyway to get a larger sampler option? Maybe 4-2g option for $120? Or 4-3.5 g $150?

• edited July 17

@superman38NC We already got a 4g sample option! It's the bud sample pack.

• @superman38NC I'll keep that in mind as a possible option!

• @HappyTrees @medboy thank you! I ordered the 4-1g sampler. I know in the past 4-2g was an option in the drop down. No worries 🤙🏼

• @superman38NC almost had the same strains,got glitter bomb, zashimi, strawberry runtz & white chocolate chip. Hope u enjoy urs. Thank you @HappyTrees for the great selection!

• Nice! @G4D2P0 looking forward to the samples. I have some glitter bomb from another place but it’s excellent. How’s the White Choc Chip?

• @superman38NC The white choc chip is straight fire, the nugs are massive too.

• Excellent! @medboy the pic posted looks 🔥. Can’t wait!

• @superman38NC haven't received it yet, hopefully by Monday, I'm taking @medboy word tho, that it's straight 🔥!

• @superman38NC have u tried there shake oz's? For the price it's more than fair, I gotta watch the spending sometimes lol.

• Ordered the 🍋🍒 smalls Saturday. Hoping maybe tomorrow or Saturday it will arrive as it is moving ever so slowly across the country.

• @superman38NC finally got my meds in, ordered last Monday shipped Wednesday received Saturday. Ordered 1oz shake, and the bud sample pack everything was packaged great. From the 4 strains I got, the strawberry runtz was my favorite the smell of this bud is amazing 😍. The effects were strong after smoking a few bowls I felt relaxed and ready for bed. Also received white chocolate chip, glitter bomb, zashimi. Thank you @HappyTrees for the free pre roll. Keep up the great work! 👍

• edited July 21

@G4D2P0 nice!! Glad your sampler and shake arrived! I haven’t tried the shake from @HappyTrees i normally order smalls when I’m looking for a discount. Sounds great though! My sampler from @HappyTrees looks to show in the am. I have a 1/4 of Garlic Cookies coming from Merlin too in the next few. Should be a great week! You like the Strawberry Runtz over the White Choc Chip?

• Hey @superman38NC yes in flavor and smell I have to go with the strawberry runtz on potency the wcc is a bit stronger and the appearance is much better in my opinion. I'll post some pics not the best but I'll try.

• edited July 22

White chocolate chip

• @HappyTrees big thx for the fat sampler! I really appreciate you guys don’t skimp even on something like that. Received yesterday and dove right into the extra Yikes and wow! I was killing work yesterday..well until I went onto the White Choc Chip. Then timed stopped and I was like yup..done with work..lol. All your strains are 🔥. The WCC is what I’ll likely re-order. Haven’t tied the rest..your new supplier is growing some nice bud!

@G4D2P0 awesome pics! Going for the Strawberry Runtz today

• When ordering the Bud Sample Pack from HT, does this get delivered via that 7-day shipping due to the smaller amount? I’d like to try out some of the other Indoor choices before making a larger order.

• edited July 25

@superman38NC Hell yeah dude, I'm glad you like 😎

@Jaybird922 We ship all our orders out in flat rate priority boxes so normally people get their orders from us within 3 or 4 days.

• @HappyTrees that is great to know! Just ordered a split of Yikes and Strawberry 🍓 Runtz and your Shake. Really looking forward to this package.
    @superman38NC hoping you liked the Strawberry Runtz 😎. Fingers crossed 🤞 for a speedy delivery!

• @superman38NC did u like the strawberry runtz?

• @G4D2P0 the SR is really good! My fav ended up being the Yikes which was a free sample. I’m going to grab more if it stays on the menu.

• Thank you @HappyTrees ordered arrived today put order in on the 3rd. Honored all my request for the bud sample pack, Cali burger, mountain dew, goofies, yikes, and zip of shake. @superman38NC u were not kiddin about the yikes. You should try the mountain dew beautiful nug ❤️ very satisfied with the purchase. Thanks for the freebie j and sticker