MUSIC 😤🤟🏻

Comments

• I know it's a cliche among cannabis users, but Bob Marley is, hands down, one of the greatest musical geniuses of all time. In my opinion, only John Coltrane and Pink Floyd are in the same league.

• Metallica, kid rock, rob zombie, 80's hair, smo (but he's pissin me off), very selective with old pop, OLD hip hop lol

• Everything from the dead to biggie! I’ve been jammin to a lot of pigeons playing ping pong and the magic beans lately though. Also a lot of West Coast Reggae like fortunate youth and rebelution

• @medboy ever see dark side of the rainbow? Weird stuff

• @medboy I listen to reggae of all kinds when I smoke. Buju Banton!

• Stick figure is awesome smoking music

• Try listening to one of the 15 minute versions of Cortez the Killer by Neil Young live when you're really high.

• I received my orginal pressing of Metamorphosis by Iron Butterfly today that I bought off of ebay!
    I'm looking forward to listening to this vinyl hiiiiiighhhhh!!! 😄💨

• Los Tigres Del Norte

• I'm listening to the sound of my spirit weeping lol I've been waiting since the 25th for my Fruit Loops premium Mmmmaaannn just fart in the bag in send it to me or sumn 😥

• @b4ldhe4d101 I hope it comes soon. I'd be sick if I lost my Fruit Loops even if it was reshipped/subbed..

• If anyone is into raggae (like me, heavily) you should consider checking out “Iration” imo, they’ve got some absolutely amazing music!

• @N1ck_4 That sounds pretty dope!

Jr Gong Marley

• If you like Pantera you should check out Power Trip.

• edited March 2021

Mines way too long to even start. It's every artist from AC/DC to Zappa and every genre from delta blues ,rock to classical. Today's an Everlast and SNOOP DOGG kinda day. Been listening to "sad girl" on the acoustic album. Well pretty much the whole acoustic album. Oh I can't forget John Prine and the man in black Johnny Cash that's a slow me down afternoon set.

• I'm on a Rory Gallagher kick at the moment.

• edited March 2021

Willie Nelson!

-The GOAT of Music

*I agree with Bob Marley being one of the greatest musicians. Listen to Survival, my favorite album. Powerful lyrics combined with an excellent band!!

• I just found first printing vinyl copies of Pink Floyd's Obscured by Clouds , Thelonious Monk's Round Midnight, Beastie Boy's 20th Anniversary release for Paul's Boutique , and Morphone's Cure for Pain . I've been digging those recently. Also a little Alt-J, TOOL, Pixies, and Arcade Fire.

• Been on an oldies kick..... the flamingos, the coasters, then it takes a dark turn with city morgue

• I'm onto this now; probably my absolute favorite AIC song!

• Now now most of you seem like vanilla ice or new kids on the block fans! Name some of your all time favorites from these legends..

• @Kayla

The 1st "major" concert I ever attended was NKOTB!
    Hahaha I was 8-9
    Then I went to Lollapalooza a few years later with my Godfather and eldest cousin.
    Good times

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I'll leave this with a couple of songs by my favorite band. JACK STRAW and CHINA CAT SUNFLOWER 72 REMIX from Amsterdam. That should pretty much pinpoint me. 73 concerts not counting Rat Dog and the Jerry Band.

• Puffing a bowl of @LoudnCo indoor breath works and a GG#4 cart for inside purposes and listening to the Tymes great oldies everyone! Happy listening

• edited March 2021

@MNTDWLER Cosmic Charlie, how do you do? I'm truckin in style along the avenue.

• some music just hits different: this is one of my favorite performances ever.

• ( listen to that after you get blazed, with really good headphones, in the dark- goddamn. )

• @medboy i totally agree with your opinion.. except for that one little word "only". :D