MUSIC 😀🀟🏻

Comments

• Thumbs up on all 3 from me πŸ‘

• Pepperidge Farm remembers...

• Remember them @Rubygirl816, I still have all their vinyl!😁😎. Yeah, @funkynugz I consider myself a geezer...but my kids and grandkids think that I’m an old fart!πŸ˜†

• edited March 2021

@Rubygirl816

Im a fan of all three of those, especially Led Zeppelin!

I could watch The Song Remains the Same repeatedly.

• @TheProfessor πŸ˜„ depends on the minute with my spawns. I got all 3 on original vinyl too. Im thinking of selling my collection while the demand is still there. My moms too. Living near THE OSU helps prop prices up πŸ˜‰

Official vinyl rip of DP Highway Star

• edited March 2021

Saw em in long beach and MSG for this tour. Had tickets to see them again in 80 then Bonahm died. ![](Watch "Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song (Live 1972) (Official Video)" on YouTube
    ) I have been lucky enough to see them three times since. I really would have liked to have gone to the 4 shows in Chicago back in 80. πŸ˜”

• @funkynugz my daughters have eyes on my record collection, so I’m inclined to keep them in the family.😎

• My sister had a great vinyl collection herself. Until she let a bunch of drug addicts move into my parents house and somebody robbed them all, a few years back. My parents had an old juke box my dad rescued out of a fire (he was FDNY) and we had a massive 45 collection for the juke box. All gone. Talk about pissed off! Still aggravates me to this day! I know you guys have to know Graham Nash. Songs for Beginners one of my favorite albums!

• Led Zeppelin’s black dog and thank you just a few of my faves

• I was a -ummm collector of (illegal) mp3s for years. I’ve estimated I’ve got 8-10,000 full albums burned onto close to a thousand CDs, in mp3 format from all music decades and genres. Almost none have ever even been played. What can I say, it was a sickness errr hobby ☺️

• edited March 2021

@Rubygirl816 Thank You is one of my Led Zeppelin favorites. Also Kashmir and that "Hey What Can I Do?" tune that never appeared on a regular album. I like most of their work but it's the lesser known tunes that I go out of the way to listen to these days. Same with Deep Purple, to a lesser degree. Like Led Zeppelin, a blues group that took blues in a more elevated direction than the standard-issue imitation blues groups from England.

Any fan of Cream should watch the Ginger Baker documentary that came out a few years ago (Beware of Mr. Baker, I think). I love that mad man. Glad I never had to play in a band with him, though. Or, for that matter, interview him or talk to him.

• @georgetirebiter I love Hey what can I do. Great tune!! I am going to look for documentary. I know my hubby would love that too.

• Today is a Pantera day

Fun fact: When I discovered MM, this song popped into my head, and often the same happens on the site. Lol

• edited April 2021

One of the best drummers ever.

Do any females like Tool or is it just like Rush? My gf hates them.

• πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
    I love both Tool and Rush

• Awesome @MigraineWarrior79. None of the girls I've dated or were married to liked them so small sample size.

Check out that video if you like amazing drummers.

• edited April 2021

@Sixwaychili this fella here wasn't too shabby on the skins either....

Sick around the 4:20 mark

• Some of the best music is get nice and medicated and go camping and listen to nature. I know I sound like a tree hugger but bro it is beautiful. They may be onto something πŸ€”πŸ‘€

• One of my top ten by the boys and hit me just right this morning. ![](Watch "Grateful Dead - Samson and Delilah (Winterland 12/31/78) (Official Live Video)" on YouTube
    )

• edited April 2021

A bit -o- zappa on a Monday afternoon ![](Watch "Frank Zappa - Dinah-Moe Humm" on YouTube
    ) πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• "The greatest song writer you never heard of" The story alone is worth a listen. ![](Watch "Townes Van Zandt - Buckskin Stallion Blues" on YouTube
    )

• edited April 2021

![](Watch "Donald Byrd & The Blackbyrds - Do It Fluid" on YouTube
    )

• @TreesPlz 🀘😎

• ![](Watch "The Band - The Shape I'm In" on YouTube
    )