MedMamma

I üst wanted to first off say,thank you for all that you do.. Second thing. the last three packages that I received from you, th package were really smashed up from the shipping process. The last one I got the product was hanging out the corner of the box. I noticed that only a small amount of Ebay tapes is being used. maybe you could seal the box more secure. I would hate for the product to just drop of the box.

Comments

• They also sent me CBD as a sample bud my last time. The mystery indica joint also didnt even burn because it was rolled to tight. This batch of Strawberry Cough i got seems nice, but its not like “WOW” so i’ll update y’all on that.

• edited August 2020

deleted

• @mommiller50 you should write to me about this through the contact form.

• I wanst too excited about my replacement order, they did get it.out quickly though. That's why I havent gotten back in the forum for awhile, nothing nice to say then dont say it I guess. But now im about ready to order, is it going to be more issues? Looking thru the posts seems like quality and service is hit or miss? Is Loud more dependable? I dont want cbd and i really dont want zips of the tiny end pieces that are half stems that look like they came from mechanically separated buds. Kinda thought about getting a qp, no ones got smoke right now but after my last orders I thought i better get some input. @georgetirebiter back online yet?

• every single order of mine has been perfect, not a single issue, 6-7 days like clockwork. impeccable quality on my end. i've seen a couple brief issues.. 95% of which is USPS. but that's just my experience. maybe a dozen orders over the past few months? not a huge sample size but i've been happy with both shippers, every time.

• @medboy i sent an email to you tonight concerning the packaging

• There’s no complaints about delivery on my part because every order is 7 days or less. All but 1 and it was a mixup. I’ve got a friend that lives 10min from me and he ordered Saturday and hasn’t gotten his yet. Same post office so idk how mine gets here faster and he just ordered vape refills.

• @groundscreeper I know we ended up with the same issue. I wasn't thrilled with my replacement either but I think there are just SO many orders with Covid and whatnot that maybe they got overwhelmed. I've been ordering from Loud with no issues and the bud is excellent! I ordered some vapes from Mama Monday but it's still in preshipment. Bruce Banner refills and I've been waiting to try that strain! My Loud flower will be here tomorrow.

• @FuxLupus thanks! Think im gonna try a little bit of diamonds see what thats all about. That new one looks pretty damn funky!

• @FuxLupus oh what do you think of the refill on the vapes? Ive been thinking about one of those too. Guess I would dab it? I always end.up leaking if I have a cart.

• @groundscreeper i ordered 2gs of hash my first order back in May and still have 3/4 of it left. It’s pretty damn good especially when u put some on top of a bowl. I’m curious about the diamonds too

• @WDEgkj did you say hash??? Omg would love some good old hash! Last time I smoked that I was in Italy, eighteen years ago, and it was all I could get to smoke, no weed, just hash. I had no problem with that!

• It’s on there or was. I put it in a 1 hitter and it will catch fire lol. I’ve not smoked much of it at all. It creeps on me and 30min later I’m really stoned

• @Rubygirl816 its not on there anymore. I guess ppl wasn’t buying it but I did. This was back in late May and I’ve let more ppl try it than I’ve smoked myself.

• I will be keeping an eye out for more!

• That was my first order was the 4 gram hash pucks on sale. Maybe a year or 2 ago. I really enjoy it as well. They will have hash on there again. I wish they would do the 4 gram puck sale for us broke people!.

• As a matter of fact I ordered it in october now that im thinking of it. It wasnt the first order but one of the first. I had stashed a little piece of it and forgot about it. I just remembered!

• @groundscreeper I like em. I've used the refills for vaping and making my own edibles and it's been perfect for me. Plus way cheaper than pre-fills.

• edited August 2020

The hash pucks were good. I think med mama lost money on them bc so many were chipped so she stopped selling them. Diamonds are worth trying, throw some on a bowl of flower. Add some grinder kief and you are getting close to about as high as this site can take you. The live resin is good too.

• @Limonene I've never purchased the pucks (never had strains I wanted), but we did buy a lot of the loose bubble hash (used to make the pucks). Up until about a year ago, MedMama always had a great selection of bubble hash. It was great top bowls with. Now, diamonds and live resin seem to be the craze. I have enjoyed the wax and shatter from both Loud and MedMama, but I think I prefer working with dryer product though...like flower and bubble hash. Although the Indoor Gelato I received on Wednesday is really sticky! More amazing medicine from Medicineman!

• Sure wish they would bring back that bubble hash @TheProfessor .  I keep several concentrations from Med Mama and Loud on hand bc they are all good and worth the money but kine bud and hash will always have my heart.  Both are easier to work with and the effects are more of what I'm looking for...and this place does have some super fine kine bud...Long Live Medicine Man!