ATF

Has anyone rec'd the atf yet . Please give review when possible

ยซ1

Comments

• Mine is still in pre-ship for about 2-3 days now. Should see movement and then delivery I'm guessing early next week . Will def. report in ..usually someone receives earlier than me tho so yeah definitely curious about this strain

• Ok thanks

• Mine comes 8/17

• Mine is scheduled for 8/17 also.

• 8/17 as well!

• Me too! Let's see whose mailman gets there 1st. :D

• 8/17 is the day! me too. :joy: the race is on!!

• hahahah.. idk why but that just really cracked me the fk up.. everyone happy with their stuff coming on the same day. reminds me of the meme of the college basketball coach coming in jivin' after a win and everyone jumping up and down

• edited August 2020

Far out man, I gotta mailman in this race too but he's kinda slow and always showing up late so Idk about winning this thing...lol. Hope this ATF makes me remember her.

• @Rockafire bet mine WONT ๐Ÿ˜ซ mail has been having delays since COVID like a day or 2 behind so although I see 8/17 Iโ€™m shooting for 8/18 ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 8/17 ATF. Hoping for tomorrow haha

• @jackalope1978 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t get my hopes up !

• edited August 2020

According to informed delivery, my package arrived this morning @1:30am at the regional facility. Normally, it would go to my local post office an hour or 2 later and be out for delivery today. But with the powers=that=be fucking with the USPS and trying to slow down the mail, it will sit there til Tomorrow and wont be delivered til Monday. Your President at work. . . .

• Thats always the worst lol

• @Rockafire just drive over there, roll up with arms outstretched like "whats up man? where's my shit??? I KNOW ITS HERE MY GUY.... just HAND OVER THE BOX"

LOL but yeah in all seriousness i see the same type of stuff on my end. definitely figures

• @Rockafire one of my packages left regional center at 730 last night, still not at the local PO. Thought foe sure it would be here today. The other package has been in transit for two dayโ€™s now. Oh well, letโ€™s hope they all make it here by Monday. Iโ€™m happy they are on the way, especially in the right direction, lol

• "It is what it is"

• edited August 2020

@MoonMan5 Not much of a reader, huh? Maybe read up current events so you can actual join a conversation...And don't be a troll following me on the boards trying to one up on comments bc you got your feeling hurt on some other thread.

Sorry to disrupt this thread.

@georgetirebiter one more notification for you to come back man...miss your reviews

• @BMan thanks man...I'll take your advice.

• edited August 2020

@Rockafire i hate that ๐Ÿ˜ซ I have a PO Box and when it says out for delivery I just think to myself โ€œ dammit how long does it take to walk to my dang boxโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s like Cannibasmas every time I open my boxes

• edited August 2020

Hmph. Mine is scheduled to come between 4:30-6:30 pm (2-4 hours from now), but I just got home and am will probably be fried by then. Especially because it'll likely be later than that because our mail carrier is horrible. So I don't think I'll be able to review today. I'll try not to even touch it until tomorrow. Yeah right!

MAC or ATF first? Did anyone save the descriptions?

• edited August 2020

Got mine earlier, hello I must be going but in short:
    Nice Sized Green Buds with lots of red threads
    Took a few tokes that went right to my head
    Certainly not a strain to smoke before bed
    But think it would be perfect for listening to the Dead
    May also bring out your goofy creative side but not certain
    Anyway I'm calling it Alaskan stoned as fuck

• @whatever1956 nice, a review poem! Ha!

• Enjoy i had the premium a while back and it blasted me into orbit. Even had a tickle of paranoia. Which i dont often experience. It was great stuff jad me saying alaska thunder FUCK i am lit

• I have the box in hand but can't review for like 30-45 mins. Super stoked! Will report back

• OMG, I'm gonna hate walking to the mailbox when it arrives. I'm so fried on XJ-13. One bowl. It should all be that good.

• It smells sooooooooooo good. So does the MAC!!!!!!!!!!! But I cannot review it while already high.

• edited August 2020

My review is that I'm way higher now. omgwow And that was a tiny half bowl.

ยซ1