ATF

2»

Comments

• 🤣😅awesome review @Sixwaychili . I remember living in Cali and had to not smoke so much ATF because of the mind f#ck.

• Ok, so I'm getting grapefruit/citrus with a little herbal or floral note, but not strong on florals, very complex aroma, mostly piney dank grapefruit/lemon . smell of like a sour hard candy. Smell and flavor is up there, gotta give it the 9 or 9.5 (rare, very good) . it's a bit dry, and still isn't too harsh, a huge bonus imo. it's very potent. definitely a strong hybrid, feel the sativa strongly, psychoactive, but it's not a straight 100% sativa either (at least to my feel)

Yeah man this is really good . packed a medium sized bowl & never even finished it (never thought about it )

• @v32Finish That looks awesome! Appreciate the review and pics.

• no problem! very good. the description i gave above is the accurate one, about the smell, but i just opened the jar & got a strong smell of like butter and brown sugar mixed in there.. you know some strains have like a different "jar smell" than their true "breaking up the bud smell" .. lol i just thought it smelled really good already then opened up the jar

• Hell yeah! I love detailed reviews. I've been writing little notes so when these special strains get released again, I'll jump on them. Thanks again!

• That looks outrageous! @v32Finish great pic!

• @whatever1956 😂😂😂 love the poem

• This strain is the strongest smoke I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. Absolutely amazing! Thanks @medboy

• I'm a little perplexed about whether I really love this strain or not. It's creeper strong and doesn't hit me in the face like MAC. But that's the only thing I could tell about it for my first session while smoking just that alone.

• I agree @Sixwaychili . I think it’s tough to compare since the MAC is just that good. Definitely nothing wrong with the ATF, good flavor, nice high but not in the same league as the MAC!

• I’ve not seen any in a while that compares to the MAC! I still have a couple Gs left that I’ve had for like 2 months. That’s my special night smoke lol

• I like the Mac better in terms of the high , just a little bit, but IMO the ATF is stronger. The way Sixway described the MAC, that is how i feel smoking the ATF. Like a fucking hammer to the face. The last bud that did this to me was some no-name bud that I got (it was an OG of some kind) here locally. True 2-hit quit even with a monster tolerance. It's hard to do that to me these days. I'm gonna give it another chance over the weekend, and try it when i'm not tired from comin home from work. but i feel the same way; i don't even know if i like it bc like right now for instance i don't even WANT it. it's too much.

anyway, i just thought it was interesting; overall i would still agree with @Rebelution420 statement that I still don't think the ATF is quite in the same league as the MAC, but that can also look misleading, because in terms of potency it's right there, but it just doesn't have that kind of ..'magic' - i was just talking in another thread about my all time favorites from here, and atop that list is the Sunset Sherbet & Dolato [and I think now the MAC has claimed its spot amongst the 1st tier, making mine a 'top 3' tie of sorts, with personal preference alone separating them] - and i would say those both have 'it', too. . sometimes there's an ethereal kind of .. intangible.. SOMETHING.. with a strain. it's hard to put your finger on it. but you can instantly feel it elevating itself above its peers..