Loud...Premium?!

edited August 2020 in General

Anyone have the scoop on when some more premium Loud products are coming out?! 😁Had a great selection for a few days and It all went so quickly...! 👀👀 (except for the Ice Cream Cake).

Comments

• Ever wk

• Ask for good strains...not "premium" prices. Jeez.

• @MizterNiceGuy Huh? That makes zero sense. Pretty sure "premium" is pretty damn synonymous to "good strains". I want top shelf bud and in my experience here that is Loud premium.

• edited August 2020

Sorry you don't/can't comprehend @Vices919 . You spoke of premium products. "Outdoor" bud is good. "Greenhouse" is good. "Indoor" is good. Just because we PAY premium doesn't make it THE BEST BUD. If you don't believe me, just read the reviews. People will buy 30% THC "Premiums" just to be blown away by an 15% THC Outdoor. Loud & Mama have had Premiums that weren't as good as their own greenhouse strains.

• ( see: Mother's Milk vs Blueberry Muffin [and probably several others tbh] )

but yeah for real though, i can see both sides- i have seen several examples of this, or at the very least, premiums that are rather borderline (or in a couple cases, just straight up shouldn't have been labeled premium)

At the same time, i recognize that as a business, they have expenses and other things that we take for granted; also, i HAVE seen this from both sides (and i def have read the reviews as well). I think they deserve that gray area.(and i think most would agree)

On the flip side there, I agree w/ Vices, while this IS NOT a shot against Mama (some ppl get pretty worked up here lol so i just wanna make that clear) -- the best stuff TO ME, my favorites so far, have all been Loud premiums. so, i understand his post. that's the first thing i check if it's updated, then i go thru everything else on the site. that still doesn't change that i've gotten some pretty outrageously good stuff from Mama that ranks right up there too, and I ALSO recognize that there's more than 1 person saying "hey man, right now the Loud premium has been the best, but it wasn't always this way and don't sleep on Mama either". it's all good man.

I understand there's been phenomenal stuff from all price categories too. really we are just lucky/blessed to even be having this discussion. lol

back to the original point of the post i don't think you can really predict exactly when something will drop, but i noticed @Tac comment above and i generally agree with that, i notice the cycle fluctuates between 1-1.5 weeks? at least that's what it seems to me, i haven't actually looked at any previous dates.

check often & happy shopping :joy:

• edited August 2020

@MizterNiceGuy , sorry I will always go for top shelf, premium bud. Never said indoor, greenhouse, outdoor, etc wasn't "good". I've smoked good, bad, and everything in between for the past 25 years. It's a matter of personal preference right? While you might not like higher thc strains, I do. And in my experience, the more "premium" the bud the higher the thc content. So back to the original post, the question was when are more premium Loud products coming to the menu? Not when are "good" strains coming back.

• I'm pretty sure that premium strains are labeled as such based mainly on how much they paid for the bud. Obviously they wouldn't be buying it and reselling it to us if it wasn't at least close to some standard of high quality. But other times, they might get some super premium outdoor perhaps from some new grower that they offer to us for outdoor prices like the sunset sherbet and jaeger.

I think if they did a more thorough job with pictures and descriptions, it would go a long way to giving us a clue about what is going to be really good without just guessing. Especially the pictures. I don't really trust that any of them are accurate.

• edited August 2020

Premium is only premium because shippers paid more. Not because it's better @Vices919. That's why "good" strains matter, not the price. I'm also 25+ years vet. Grown plants and all.
    Shop how you will. Thought I'd offer a tip.

• @MoonMan5 👍 Shop happy. Just don't cheat yourself sticking to "Premiums only".

• edited August 2020

@Sixwaychili I agree 100% about better pictures. Would be nice to get a high quality photo of each strain that we can really zoom in on!

@MizterNiceGuy I'm not knocking what you're saying at all. I've had plenty of great outdoor bud, just on a daily basis I like to have the prettiest (generally), most dense buds available grown under the most ideal of conditions. In my experience here, I get that most with the premium options. It's better trimmed and just has a better appearance overall...in my own opinion.

Some of the best buzzes I've had was smoking outdoors or a lower grade after building up a tolerance to top shelf for a while. After a few rounds though my body gets acquainted to it. But I definitely understand what you're saying.

• Have a couple grows going right now. Checkout this GMOxZkittlez. 7 weeks into flower.

https://ibb.co/wzjwg5M

• edited August 2020

wow, fantastic!! i have 2 little plants, one is a Blacck Valium from Top Shelf Elite (which is Lost Coast Hash Plant x G13[So-Cal cut] x Afghan Ghost) which looks to be super duper heavy indica .. and the smaller one is like 1 week behind it, and that is a High Priority from 710 Genetics ( i believe that is UK Cheese Elite x Big Bud or something like that, i can't remember exactly but it looks amazing)

i haven't really posted here bc i wasn't sure if they were gonna turn out, they both stunted real bad straight from seed. in the very beginning stage. which is weird bc i used my normal method which never gives problems. but yeah i'm stoked bc they're about 4.5 weeks from seed right now, but with that bad stunt i would only call it maybe a 3 week veg.. maybe approaching a month.. but they are only 3-4 total nodes. I did top them both and the BV i tied it down to one side (LST or Low Stress Training i think, i'm not an expert but it definitely helped to expose those side branches and now i untied it and it's thick!!! and bushy with like 5 main branches)

anyway i can't decide when to flip em.. i originally planned for trigger day to be this Sunday but i was watching some videos of Bill Ward on YouTube, if you've never seen him you should check out his channel, super informative and this dude has some AMAZING looking grows. monstrous plants. I don't want mine necessarily to look like that, but they're still only maybe 12-16" tall.. maybe 18 or 20 on the Black. .

anyway kinda rambling on but yeah i may let them go 1 more week but i am getting anxious to get em started flowering bc that's another 55 days.. i'm envious of yours getting so close!!! looks fantastic!! and there's somethin real cool about growing your own plants & seeing them thru to the very end, successfully :joy:

• Nice little baby there @Vices919

• Haven't bought for a few weeks but weren't the premium strains reduced 15% with the other ones? Seems to me they were $320 originally and they're still there. Or are prices creeping up?

• +1 for @MizterNiceGuy . It reminds me of the situation when that guy jumped down my throat for ordering outdoor TheOne Because he read on Leafly that it had lower THC. Turned out to be one of my favorite strains I’ve ordered off this site. Some of you guys worry about all the wrong things.

• @Theboyua +2 for @MizterNiceGuy!
    @JaymeeG Premium was $360oz before the last price drop. I think it was $400 before that, but that would have been awhile ago.

• @TheProfessor 👍🙌 @Theboyua 👍 (I remember the guy😂) people just don't know the game. Also prices are great compared..some have no clue.

• edited August 2020

@TheProessor. You're right, I remember the $360 price now. I usually stick to indoor so never paid much attention to the premium. Thanks. And no complaints from me in five years over price. Well worth it. Just a brief lapse, not ALzheimers but maybe HALFzeimers. Lol

• edited August 2020

@MizterNiceGuy That’s hilarious that you remember that guy. It’s always the ones that you can’t talk to about anything that know everything about weed 🙄. And by the way that one turned out to be some great herb. At a great price.

• @Theboyua that The One -mama was great. The Outdoor Sunset Sherbet-mama is amazing. Outdoor Jaeger-Loud was great. Greenhouse Chemdawg-mama 🤤🤤. THC % is not the final factor in the Entourage effect of bud.

• Outdoor Jaegar...mmmmmmmm. Please come back someday

• The outdoor Jack is great

• Premium Ounces used to be $400? That’s more of a crime than shipping cannabis through the United States post office😂

• Outdoor Sunset Sherbet is a nice one. I’ve purchased premium once or twice and didn’t get any sense that it’s worth the extra cost. I try to find the strains that give me the effects I want. It’s trial and error. Plus I’ve had the same strain from different places and had them be completely different in appearance and affects. Growers- thank you for your service Lol. I’m very happy with the selection, service, and prices on this website. We are so lucky to have this forum too.

• I just loaded up some more of Loud's Premium Fruit Loops as well as some more Indoor MAC! These are two of our top strains, have at 'em!

• I got both! Thanks @medboy

• @medboy i definitely got some of BOTH!! The MAC is unbelievably amazing !!

• I’m thinking of getting a quarter of the PFL every time I read the description it has me like “Man that sounds like pure ⛽️“

• @suchacutie89 I got an ounce of PFL because I love it so much. I dread the day it's gone because nothing will compare.

• @Sixwaychili i feel like I’m going to get my eighth love it and be mad if it is gone ! I was mad Th at MaC was gone but it came back and I got more !! I’m going to go ahead and get a quarter