In Transit ?

Comments

• @MizterNiceGuy I've had fire og from a couple of other sources in the past, and it's been amazing everytime, so I can only imagine just how good it is from here.
    I haven't "baked" yet, but it wont be long! 🤪

• @MoonMan5 Did a label show last night?

• @MoonMan5 I reccomend it, just leave 2 grams for me! 🤣

I can't order until Friday when I get paid again. These other times I had to be a responsible adult, and take care of my car, and other household bills. 😒

• @MoonMan5 You won't be disappointed, bro! 💨💚

• edited September 2020

@MoonMan5 I hope you get one tomorrow!
    I was thinking earlier, and remembered that I had a medma order that showed up once that didn't show up on my informed id.
    Maybe this happened to you. I'll hope for ya!

Sounds like you'll be stocked up for a while! Haha🤪

• edited September 2020

@Rubygirl816 i'm so happy that you got 'em and it went well!! even more so, that it gets the job done!! so glad for you :) which ones are you thinking about stocking up on??? I'm down to about half a cart left of the Silver Haze, and I can't decide whether to order another split, because I REALLY like the SSH for my work-days... or to just let it ride, and wait for something else (or try the wax- etc etc) , i can always use that Amnesia i have left or try the Ghost Train .. anyways, just like always, lots of decisions. but most of all i'm really glad to see someone else in need get taken care of.

@MoonMan5 long time no talk brother, just read that you ordered the Silver Haze, let me know how you like it when it comes in! also, good selection with the Grape Ape- that's a great combo; the Silver Haze is more sativa, will still get you lit but can remain functional, and the Grape Ape i've heard will put you on your ass! i had my eye on that one, as well, bc i remember seeing more than 1 person ask for it specifically. have a feeling it's a real stoney-baloney type full-force indica. ( guessing that it's a perfect choice for anyone with medical issues like pain or nausea etc etc.. i proclaim to be a Sativa guy but when the chips are down sometimes i reach for the absolute strongest i have, and it's almost always a full indica )

anyways nice talking to yall as usual, i'm glad i saw this thread too bc my cart is almost empty and now yall reminded me to go ahead and squirt the last little 1/3 a syringe or whatever in there :joy: i remember seeing it earlier and thinking "man, i'm gonna forget about this & end up coming to work without anything for my 12 hr day tomorrow"

take care & have a great night !!!!!

• yeah, i gotcha, i re-read your post and then realized that you meant you hadn't received it yet, so i went back and edited my post to say "whenever you get it" (LOL) but yeah man that's cool shit .. i'm still thinking about trying the wax. i got my eye on that Ice Cream Cake bc i've been in love with the flower, but i'm not sure it's the same bc the flower was from Loud and this wax is from MMama.

i have noticed my labels have been taking 1-2 days extra, at least for my last 2 orders. usually i get a label within 2-3 days, but last time it was almost a week. it showed up on ID like 1-2 days before it got delivered. lol. hopefully it'll just pop up for ya, either on the ID a couple stops away, or maybe just show up right at the door. so what do youi think man, you've sampled more of the concentrates lately than i have- so far, what's your favorite? the very best? i know you gotta have one or 2 that are the "ooohhwwwweeeeeee" type items :joy:

• nice!! awesome. great breakdown. i've been meaning to try the gelato wax for a long time too. also on my short list.

• @v32Finish so far I’ve had the grape ape, and yes knocked me on my butt! I have to tell you though did not taste the grape, like I did with a Rove vape cart I had that was grape ape, but no matter, it did what It was supposed to, so I’m happy! I had the Zkittles and that was a nice high too! I realized though I have all Indica strains and no wonder I don’t feel like doing anything, lol. I also got two sherbert queens, havent tried those yet. At the time I ordered I didn’t know you could ask them to split them. Yesterday I ordered Girl Scout cookies and strawberry cough. I love the strawberry cough strain, it gives you a nice buzz but not glued to the couch. I was thrilled when I saw it on menu and in refills! Have you ever tried the carts that are prefilled from medmama @v32Finish ? I saw a comment that somebody said they were better than refills, but I have to tell you I’m pretty stoned from the refills. Maybe the person just had a bad batch or something. @MoonMan5 any news on that label yet? So you see any of your other orders printed out yet?

• @MoonMan5 so far I’m loving the grape ape. Couple tokes and I can’t move lol. I ordered the Girl Scout cookie refill and now that’s off the menu, hope I made my order in time. Don’t worry you know one way or the other you will get your stuff. But I do know how it feels to be kind of up in the air waiting and it sucks for sure. Now that I have a little bit of stash I’m not even checking orders now. They come when they come lol

• @MoonMan5 will let you know!

• @MoonMan5 I'll let you know too because I ordered today. I couldn't wait anymore, lol

• @Rubygirl816 -- the only pre-filled cart i tried was that Amnesia Haze from Medmama. It was OK.. not the best taste.. but definitely a decent, good sativa buzz. However, I would still say that in my limited experience, the refills have been better. but im guessing it's going to be somewhat random, right, there's probably good and bad and average batches of each. that comment also got me curious, so anybody else, feel free to chime in!

• @MoonMan5 my label was printed last night. Anything on your end yet?

• I waited 2 weeks for my last package from Loud. First time I had to message them about an order because I hadnt received it. A label was created the day I ordered. Was in pre-shipment and didn't change for 2 weeks. I ordered elevated vape carts. Just placed another order for the same thing and its now sat for two days in pre-shipment. Hopefully not a repeat of my last order...but as Sixwaychili says...cant do anything for 2 weeks anyhow. I made it just fine. Lol was more bitchy, but they made it right and shipped it right out after that. It's a lot of work to ship packages...not to mention the level of stealth they go to. Mistakes are bound to happen at times. It still amazes me to open the GD mailbox and get kick ass green delivered right to my house!!! 🌝❤

• The 2 week rule is necessary. We've tried every way possible to avoid it and please believe me when I tell you, this is the only way. Either it's the 2-week rule, or no Medicineman. Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone!

• I've found that these days, about 1/3 of our packages get delivered without ever showing up on informed delivery at all.

• @MoonMan5 i wouldn't be surprised if you see it pop up around thursday. everyone coming back from the holiday weekend and stuff kinda slow and jacked up right now.. hopefully that's the case. maybe it's been sitting in your local PO and you get it delivered tomorrow! who knows right. . for a while, I was just watching you & others who were waiting for their stuff, now that i've ordered i'm one of them again. lol

• Mine just went thru yesterday . So I haven't even really been looking, will check ID this week. I know how it feels man, especially when stuff usually goes one way and then switches up .. but yeah it will show up, just a matter of when . Lol

• I've been seeing an unfortunate phenomenon recently, in which the shippers actually give up on certain addresses. Until recently, we were always able to take care of orders through re-ships if the customer is patient enough. But very recently, we've begun to see multiple re-ships fail to arrive and after a while we just have to throw up our hands. It's a sign of how the USPS is degrading, I'm afraid. We're looking into alternatives but we haven't found any yet.

• I would think that would be rather rare ..

And if you were one of the "unlucky ones" , you wouldve had to already been missing several packages just not arriving. I'm sure it's on its way brother. I talk to my mail lady sometimes and last time, I saw her truck . LOADED THE FUCK down, she could barely squeeze inside and drive. And they lost their overtime. She said she used to be able to get overtime to deliver outstanding stuff but now they have no more OT. (just like my job 🤡)

Anyway I know it's hard when it's your hard earned bread you're taking about but just try to chill & let the system work!! Remember what I told you right .. Thursday or Friday of this week for you my friend I can feel it 😎😎😎

• This is my first time ordering from this site I placed a order on 8/31 4oz of ice cream cake I check Id I hope it comes soon.

• It’s showing nothing on informed id

• edited September 2020

You know, far be it from me to ask, but @Publix if you are worried about the legitimacy of this site, why did you make such a big 1st order??

• @MoonMan5 without any label showing? I have to tell you I think someone lit a fire under USPS ass. I had a bunch of packages left west coast Friday, they all tracked and they were all delivered yesterday! I’m so happy they showed!! I just placed a another order yesterday, bought more refills and some pound cake wax too. Think I’m going back for more wax now

• @MoonMan5 im just really glad you got your stuff. I was afraid to ask and make it worse, if you hadn’t yet!

• Wait so did you get it?? Both orders? (You were waiting on 2 right? )

Thank goodness. Just more proof that ID is definitely rough rt now

• @MoonMan5 I just got Girl Scout cookies and strawberry cough. The strawberry cough is what I’m smoking today and I love that I have some energy to actually get some things done around the house I’ve been slacking on and have a nice buzz while doing it! I’ll let you know when I smoke the Girl Scout cookies. Oh and I LOVED the sherbert queen, matter of fact, I went to order more and they were gone, so I ordered the plain sherbert ones yesterday along with bubba kush and banana OG and I added half gram of pound cake shatter. Now I’m looking at the new strains they put up and I’m thinking of getting some of the Dutch treat to surprise my husband.

• edited September 2020

@MoonMan5 ...i made a big order thurs the 3rd...then a second order thurs...part of first order shipped from ca...part from wash...see a label for the first order, and today see label for second order on the 3rd...made two orders on fri the 4th...no labels printed yet from friday.....see you finally got your orders..no labels tho?

• @MoonMan5 as far as the refills, i have been taking it easy.. . no real reason, but i haven't ordered any more since i got the Super Silver and the Ghost Train. i have been waiting for a special occasion to bust out the ghost train but i think i may just go ahead and try it bc i'm getting low on the Super Silver Haze. the potency wasn't crazy crazy on the SSH but i feel about it exactly* how @Rubygirl816 described the Strawberry Cough.. it's literally better than ANY of my favorite daytime flowers. i get blazed ANd have energy/get shit DONE. i'm sure as soon as i start running out/running low i will be ordering more refills