πŸ‘‘Royal Kush

2Β»

Comments

• @Rubygirl816 the wife and I both loved it! Definitely a nighttime strain!

• How does this all come packaged ? Is it discreet??

• edited October 2020

@Anthony239 USPS standard parcel package, or sometimes, just a plain little brown box. And sometimes sealed with eBay tape. :smile: Inside you'll find your product (flower for example) in a zip lock baggie. Then vacuum sealed in a food saver bag. Then vacuum sealed in another food saver bag. Then sealed in mylar, before being sealed in the discreet box. Some of the fake company return names are interesting. It still blows me away that I have cannabis being delivered to my door on a regular basis by the USPS! I've never had a package late or lost!

• @Anthony239 10/10 discreet & legit. give it a shot . you'll be glad ya did :sunglasses:

• I really like both the duct tape and miracle whip, they both have very distinct and unique flavors and both slap right upside the dome in a hurry lol

• Yum! Just got my order from Medmama today and am sitting enjoying some of the Royal Kush and is delicious!

• @v32Finish I got Tahoe OG as a sub about a year+ ago and it was amazing. Was very sad when I broke my jar of it getting tiny shards of glass all mixed in with it. Had to ditch about an 1/8th.

That's my favorite sub I ever got.

• The difference between this batch of Royal Kush, and what I had in Oct 2020 is null.

This stuff has me drooling and snoring within an hour of smoking it.

I can kick myself for not getting a whole zip of it, but I'm so glad I picked up a half.

I will sip this stuff like a fine wine! 😜

If you were able to pick this up, you've done yourself a solid!

πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• @MigraineWarrior79 beautiful my dear, I think I have a little bit of a previous batch, last fall, early winter?? I do know I'll be going through my med chest in search of 😜. Thanks for the review you always leave me drooling over your cannabis.

• @MNTDWLER

Thank ya, my friend! I bet it's only gotten better in your medicine cabinet!

• edited April 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I hope so, I know I didn't finish it off so somewhere in my little fridge either in a little jar or with other sole survivors in c/v lies Royally πŸ‘‘πŸ€΄ Speaking of royalty I missed Afghan Goo this time but came across about an 1/8 lfrom jan or feb last night. 😁

• edited April 2021

@MNTDWLER

I was hoping to pick up Afghan Goo, but it fell off the board so quickly. Ah well, next time

I'm considering the Blu Mahgoo, but can only find Blue Mahgoo in searching for more information on Allbud, so I'm wondering if they're one in the same.

If so, Blue Mahgoo is 80/20 and I like πŸ‘

πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• @MigraineWarrior79 I did an intensive search and couldn't find blu magoo. I'm with you everything I could find puts blue magoo at 80/20 and like you I can work with that. Afghan Goo was on and off the board 2 or 3 times, I think the longest it stayed up was about a week. Then a day or so about a week ago, that's one strain that did get better in storage though. πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• @MNTDWLER

I'm definitely going to pick it up as soon as it hits the board again, Afghan Goo that is.

I'm going to pick up Blue Magoo as soon as that pay check hits.

@Mayan_Ryan

Thanks so much! 😁

• @MigraineWarrior79 his first you make your bud look so stickyyyy

• How do you?**

• edited April 2021

@Zackarrry

It's the bodeva! I use the size for half an ounce in all of them, and watch them closely.

The other thing is probably the cam on my cell. It's just soooo much better than my other phone from last year.

• That looks dank!

• @OzBaxter

I think you'd really dig it especially since you are such a huge fan of Jager.

This is OD as well, and such GREAT quality.
    I always jump on this when it's available.
    πŸ˜‹πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• I almost got a split of Royal Kush and Jack Herer, but I went with the Bacio Gelato instead. I think I'll be fine, even though I want everything!

• @Sixwaychili

I want some of that Bacio, but just couldn't swing it this time around.

I hope it comes back around so I can scoop some. Pun intended, lol

• @MigraineWarrior79 I only did it because I'm still kinda heavy on flower. lol I got a half ounce instead of an ounce.

2Β»