Premium Dolato

2»

Comments

• @Brandon2k20 heck yeah, i'll definitely keep checking back to this thread.. curious to see what everyone else gets, i'm always excited to see what other people are getting (even when i might not be getting it). I'm sure yours will be fire as well!

I still have a small order out there for a little bit of the Ice Cream Cake from Loud, but i am pretty much set for the remainder of 2020 . grateful

• Thanks for the review & pics @v32Finish! I have not attempted posting pics and was hoping you would. Mine looks identical to yours. First time to try dolato so I have nothing to compare. It is gassy! Happy holidays.

• @v32Finish Hey bro, always appreciate your reviews and pics! Thank you!

• Hmmmph, got the dreaded "In Transit, Arriving Late" for my premium dolato. Now have to wait for an unspecified period of time. At least I'm nowhere close to being out.

• This stuff smells like straight fruit, can’t wait to try it!

• Received my Premium Dolato Dec. 21 and it's pretty dank smoked a few hits off a blunt and I've been high going on forever lol I promised pics I'm not much of a reviewer but here's for comparing purposes.

https://i.postimg.cc/sgWP7zjQ/20201221-153919.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/Kzp3Cpch/20201221-153946.jpg

Thanks @LoudnCo Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe News Years.

• @Brandon2k20 oh man that looks beautiful! Thank you for the pics! Hope you enjoy!
    @Sixwaychili yeah, me too...but like you, I still got some to hold me over.

• @ChunksEggo8187 @Sixwaychili hoping for both of yall ( & anyone else really ) to get your order in, would be a perfect lil holiday surprise for you guys

• edited December 2020

ALSO- @Brandon2k20 thanks alot for the pics! looks really similar to mine, definitely some gas..rt now i have this & also some Girl Scout Cookies x OG kush . . and with BOTH of them, I have to be careful bc a few times I didn't really think about it and i smoked what would be like a "normal " amount for me.. and i really felt debilitated :joy: i basically put myself down . so now I have to be really careful when smoking these during the day. lol

(...and on 2nd thought, this last statement is actually a departure for me, with this strain, bc in the past i liked the clarity of Dolato for daytime/productivity.. but the batches have been getting progressively further indica leaning IMO. not a bad thing, at all, just noticing that each batch has been progressively a bit stronger/ further to the edge on the "nighttime" spectrum)

definitely very good. . @liarliar03 it DOES smell like a ripe, lemony, sweet, gassy fruit ! lol. definitely a solid favorite of mine.

• At least my "In Transit, Arriving Late" order is scanning. It left Kent, WA on the 21st, so it shouldn't be too much longer. I don't see my packages getting delayed once they get to my local USPS distribution center. I did get my medmama order today though. Just more gumdrops.

• edited December 2020

I ordered the Dolato the day it came out on 12/11. USPS originally had it set for delivery on 12/19. Now it’s “in Transit” and has been in this status for quite a while with no date mentioned 😢.

• @Sixwaychili & @HockeyEagle Let's hope we get a holiday miracle. I doubt it though 😐

• My mail was delivered already today and no Christmas miracle was waiting for me. Waiting on 2 orders to arrive from 12/3 and beyond
    I’m not out so I am blessed and wish everyone a very happy Christmas!

• Same boat, same ocean.

My MM package of Dolato from the 11th is sightseeing more of the country than I ever will this year or next. Maybe it’s tagged along in Santa’s sleigh along with other packs I have that are Late - In Transit. USPS really dropped the ball with this crap 🤬

Ah well there’s alway Saturday and I’m stocked to wait the fuckers out.

• @ChunksEggo8187 looks like a no-go for me, but I still got sour diesel and fruit loops left so I'll just have to "suffer" with those two amazing strains. Merry Christmas!

• @Sixwaychili @funkynugz @Reshi The postman just came and went without anything for me. The wait continues...

• @Sixwaychili Yup, me too. Just grateful that I got some for the holidays.

• Nice herb as always, though 18 days for arrival kinda took the winds of excitement out of my sails. Glad it finally got here and will definitely come in handy for NYE. Think I’m going to take a break from ordering for a little while though and work through my existing stock. Have a good New Years MMers.

• @funkynugz oh hell yeah! Happy you finally received yours! Still waiting on mine...
    Hope you have a great New Years!

• edited December 2020

I got mine yesterday after 16 days. Awesome high! I love how a new strain kicks me in the face the first few times I smoke it. It made me talk a lot and get philosophical at first, then it relaxed my entire body, then I went to bed and had a great night's sleep. I finished watching The Mandalorean and it was incredible, but it already was without help.

• Hell yes, USPS made a 2nd trip to my area due to all the packages & dropped off the Dolato!
    Think I'll try this free j of Pink Champagne 1st. Appreciate MM & all the people who replied positively on this thread!

• Heck yeah!! Glad y'all got yours. Still have quite a bit left . . I have been enjoying it. I have been taking a break from the Dolato since Xmas day.. for exactly the reason @Sixwaychili said--. Sometimes if you put a jar away and don't touch it for 1-2 weeks, when you DO smoke it again, it's a totally new experience .

Anyway. Lots of great herb lately. Thanks @LoudnCo (oh yeah btw.. the most recent batch of Ice cream cake was amazing, would love to see more from this strain/ grower!!!)

(And not to leave anyone out, big thanks to @medmama also , even though I haven't received mine yet from you!)

• @ChunksEggo8187 nice! Looks like yours got packed when the nugz were a bit bigger. Thankfully smalls smoke just the same as the bigguns.

• @v32Finish man oh man, this stuff is delicious! And the high is fantastic! You're right, I've had stronger strains but this stuff resonates with me. @Sixwaychili haha! Same effects. This stuff hits my head quick & then radiates down my body.
    @funkynugz I did receive lots of small nugs, but hey, we got our stuff today & it's 🔥

• @ChunksEggo8187 thats some frosty looking bud! Enjoy! I’m trying mine tonight!

• @Reshi No doubt! It's great stuff! Have a happy new year's!

• That’s some nice bud @ChunksEggo8187 . Enjoy and Happy New Year

• @Rubygirl816 Appreciate it! Have a safe & happy New Year's as well!