All things Jager Thread

Comments

• Lmao😝 yeah def mids guys...dont bother with this one at all😁

• This is by far the most rave about a strain I've seen in awhile. I. Glad I grabbed a half oz it was suppose to be here yesterday. It's at my hometown lost office so hopefully today if not for sure monday.

• Never get same strain twice if I can help it. Love all the different ones. First time reorder a strain up again on purpose. Had to it was soooo good last time. Got a half yesterday while loud was still up. Here's hoping. 😆

• The magic melon is way more potent in my opinion

• @Derege i split a zip of the magic melon and jager, sounds like I did good. Should be here this week. I hope I get the split now 🤞🏻

• I gotta agree with you on that @Derege.

• magic meleon is an uplifter and the jaeger is more of a heavy head high

• I have both and cmweems 1964 is right the jager is definitely heavy indica compared to the mm which I like in the a.m. as a wake and bake.

• I am excited now about my manic melon and jaeger order, reading all these nice reviews from this thread. I also got absinthe and guava on the way. Anyone try the absinthe yet?

• My Jager was suppose to be here friday:( its in my hometown though. So crossing fingers for tomorrow. I ordered some pineapple express and blackberry kush hopefully the label is made soon

• So, to those who received their's, does it taste like Jägermeister? 🤪

• Lives up to the legend in my book. A+ cannabis. Will be doubling up if it lasts into next week.

• @georgetirebiter you think so I may have to revisit it tomorrow may try a pipe instead of blunt

• edited January 2021

@Derege, I have not yet tried the Magic Melon. It's in shipping limbo. If it's good, and it's still available, I'll be getting a full zip of that, too!

The Jagermeister taste is less strong this year, but it's there. The stench out of the bag was ridiculous. Just so concentrated as to be skunky...no one thing standing out. My half zip tester purchase was drier and had smaller buds than last year, but I am not disappointed, nor will I hesitate to order more.

The two cheapest things on the menu are rarely the logical "buy" choice for me so...hoping my money comes through today. My home dispensary will be running on Jager and Melon for a couple weeks, or so I hope.

I read somewhere, maybe in another thread, that someone questioned how this stuff is "legend" anyway...is it not just "high-mid" if you were to buy it "on the street"? (Yes I really read that.) I didn't reply right away because I really wanted to think it through. The answer eventually came to me: It is true that this is high-mid or average street weed if you live in heaven. Few other places have such high standards, though.

• Thanks @georgetirebiter I’m waiting on a split of both and was a little worried about the jager and hearing this, makes me feel so much better!

• @georgetirebiter what do you mean by you really read that. I wasn't complaining about the quality. I had heard so much about the Jager mostly from you. My expectations were to high. I didn't expect some dank ass bud for 180 a zip but Jager I 180 a zip weed it is mids with a mids high plain and simple no way around it i can go to the east side of knoxville and ask any brotha on the street and get the same quality same high for 20 bucks more. So I guess it true about what they say east Tennessee is God's country. I am in no way saying jager is bad or anything about this site.

• Also @georgetirebiter your review of the jager has made realize I shouldn't give your poetic reviews very much merit.

• @Derege you are correct, from your point of view. Have fun!

• @Derege do the "brothas on the street" also give you freebies and weigh the bags over? Might have to stop using this site, I didnt know its that easy.

• I think the reason the Jager is popular is because at least for me it hits perfect. A slow burn indica. Not face melting but just a powerful relaxant. I use cannabis for sleep disorder and this strain works B E A utilful for me at least. To each their own. There have been strains raved about that I did not love. And strains bitched about that I have loved.

• It's not that easy I live close to derege and just had a friend "a brother" from the east side of Knox Vegas tell me how dry it is and how bad the weed is. So just get your weed from the streets and give us your review. I know I'll be wrong about this so let's hear it lol. Good luck and green love 🍀💚

• My Jäger is out for delivery today!
    Can't wait to hit it!

@MNTDWLER @georgetirebiter

We have the same "taste" in our cannabis strains, so I have no doubt this is A++

• @nefgreen nope and nope and the brotha will try to rob your ass too. Everyone gets so butt hurt because i called mids mids. a++ cannabis looks like tha last batch of salmon or most another premium strains on this site. Thats why its 300 a zip and not offered in qps Where the outdoor jager cost me 180.

• @MNTDWLER holler at me ill hook you up.

• The jaeger definitely isn't as aesthetically pleasing as the apricot mimosa or salmon but pretty strong smelling and resinous , definitely some sedating effects, not blown away but also dipping into other strains and forms

• Hah, no ones butthurt.

• I don't care enough to get butthurt.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and tastes.
    🤷‍♀️💚💨

• People forget what an opinion is. I wish mine would just get here and stop saying 'arriving late' so I could argue with you guys lol

• edited January 2021

Mine came in a few minutes ago!
    In my opinion, this stuff is awesome! I'm shocked it's outdoor, honestly.
    Shared a j with my Pop since I'm recuperating at their home until I feel comfortable enough to go back home.
    See, Im ramblin, haha.
    It's a great indica smoke, and I wish I woulda gotten a zip!
    A pic for yall-

Edit: HHOLLLYYY SHEEIT, am I stoned!🤣

• Well maybe I'm the one thats butt hurt.