All things Jager Thread

1235»

Comments

• No way... Gonna have to grab some... Since I missed it. I just can't get over getting burned by outdoor/GH... I've seen so many people saying they love the outdoor.. and even great pics... But I swear, the last 3 times+ that I've ordered ANYTHING except premium... I've been pretty sorely disappointed. Hehe . Either I'm very unlucky, or just way pickier than others. Or both maybe .

.. I also saw the wedding cake made a reappearance ! Wanna grab some of that tbh... Despite being pretty saturated with GSC strains... WC is a classic.

Oyyyy.

Idk why, but ... I want more purple bud. But, like.... AFK purple .

• I haven't had Purple Urkle in a looong time. Maybe something like that? I had something called "Sharkcake" that reminded me of it...

• Could tell Im not with it, I had made a comment to both @MigraineWarrior79 and @OzBaxter that the jager was back, and I never pressed post comment 🤦🏻‍♀️, I just grabbed the wedding cake because I missed it when it was up not long ago. It’s supposed to be same grower as the sunset sherbert @v32Finish @TheProfessor and anybody else that like the ss. My day of searching and buying is over, have a good night everyone

• @Rubygirl816

I hope you recover quickly, darlin!
    All love, and healing to you.
    💚

• @Rubygirl816 i noticed that, i am gonna try to get some if it sticks around!! definitely! thank you for reminding me & letting us know!!

have a great night :)