All things Jager Thread

Comments

• Yeah I really want to try the Jaeger as well, just waiting for my budget to clear by end of the week. Hopefully it will hang in there a little longer.

• Dude I just checked on here and that message just made my DAY!!! Thanks @LoudnCo ... I totally agree with @Rubygirl816 (...think it was you? Not on the same page anymore)...very appreciative that you come in here and talk to us / interact etc. Legend!!

And knowing that those 2 are on the way.... MAN that's great news. I'll have to decide what to do but yeah, again, just thank you! Will keep an eye out. (do you know if the ice cream cake is comparable to that last batch? Either way, no worries!!)

Pretty slow, boring day at work... I already know I'm gonna walk back in from break just grinning from ear to ear. :joy:

• Ordered on the 8th and received my Jager & Salmon today :smiley: Thanks @LoudnCo

• Omg loud love seeing you post huge fan thanks again for all you do !!!!got jeager coming tomorrow cant wait and the fruit loops you had a while back was insane!!!!

• edited January 2021

Been to denver twice now your bud beats most of the bud there.

• @v32Finish I have to admit when I went and saw those up for grabs still, I immediately got excited and thought of you as you had JUST mentioned it. The Ice Cream Cake is from the same grower and looks/smells pretty much like the last batch. To be honest because I cycle through so many strains they do sometimes blur together for me so take that with a grain of salt. :)

• @puglover18 @cmweems1964 @Rubygirl816 thanks for the kind comments I love getting them. I really do love this job and seeing happy customers makes my day. :)

• Lol...Better prepare the wife...Ice Cream Cake, Dolato, and Gelato will be dropping soon.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Hear thee, hear thee
    Ye Huntsmans weed has arrived
    https://ibb.co/B2wfPc0
    https://ibb.co/cgX957b

• Thanks @nefgreen . The buds look great!

• @nefgreen ๐Ÿ‘ Those are some sweet looking buds! Appreciate the pic!

• No problemo
    It is very good. Definitely can tell its indica but very cerebral too. Its really smelly and has a floraly anise kinda taste. I really like the trim job too.
    Thanks for snagging this for us @LoudnCo !

• Thanks @nefgreen, I ordered some this past Tuesday looking forward to it ! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

• LOL that's so awesome... thanks again sir... @LoudnCo sometimes i don't want to be like a broken record, but to be honest, this is EXACTLY the reason that i give feedback sometimes...lol.... when i was typing about that ice cream cake, that was literally the thought in my mind -- "if i buy certain things & give feedback about what i love, chances are higher that it will come back again" -- little did i know!!! :joy:

anyways, yeah, thanks again for everything!! much love

( LOLOL,, @TheProfessor i typed up this whole post, without ever seeing your comment. shit had me cracking up. prepare the wife indeed!! )

SC

• @nefgreen beautiful nugs! thanks for the pics. i was planning to pick up some Jaeger, but in light of ..... new developments, lets call them, i will be waiting & re-appropriating . still haven't decided how to divvy it up , basically between the 3 that Professor Feelgood mentioned (and/or any other surprises that pop up.. but basically i'm planning to do a split of some kind with those 2-3.. ohh happy day)

• Hellsyeah them nugz look like I was hoping they would! and the description is dead-on Jager. Postman says tomorrow, fingers crossed!

• edited January 2021

@v32Finish I'm prepared to give in on the Ice Cream Cake (I still have over a half :wink: ) to get more Gelato and Dolato. I have yet to sample Dolato, but will be getting at least an ounce when available based on your exuberance! Based on everything I've read, it seems very similar to the recent outdoor Biscotti...which literally has shot to the top of my favorites list. I'm certainly looking forward to @LoudnCo 's new offerings and will definitely be getting in on some Dolato! I'm really just kidding about the wife...OK, mostly...I pretty much spend what I want, and she helps!

• Received the Jager today! Dense licorice pungent buds! Looks exactly like what @nefgreen posted. Will try later. Many thanks @LoudnCo!

• We appreciate you loud ..thanks for the good buds always!

• @LoudnCo dude can you please try to get some galactic jack. Best high I ever did have lol. I know @OneLove would agree

• @Derege I will add it to the ever growing list. ;)

• @LoudnCo Do you split concentrates when requested if I order 4g?

• Yesss most def! @Derege lol

• I missed the galactic jack... But, since it gets such glowing reviews from y'all, it's on my list to buy when it comes back !

New strains up!!! Again, @LoudnCo ... Legend. (You can disregard my special request / split if needed :sunglasses: ) thanks sir!!! Lotsa goodies

• Exactly one week from order to receipt. This batch is the identical twin of the 2019 batch imho. Iโ€™m fukin thrilled! Big beautiful nugs, smells like sweaty Yeti armpits ๐Ÿฅฐ Plus a twofer of Dolato doobs in a new doob toob.... yay!

• edited January 2021

What more can be said my jager showed
    today and what can I say, WOW what beauty's and the high is pure and sweet just like the weed.https://i.postimg.cc/hP6yY5b4/20210115-161340.jpg

• @MNTDWLER Sweet looking nugs!
    I broke down and ordered some Jager yesterday. After a week of reading people raving about it, I knew I had to try some too. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• What would you all rate Jager in the streets i would say mids to maybe high mids

• This is my first time with this strain but I do find it quite enjoyable lol. The sweet first pull leads you off on the journey of a nice indica on my scale 7.8 but well worth further testing. ๐Ÿคฃ