Don't ya hate it?

Comments

• I really think a lot of the issue surrounding the freebies comes down to one very simple thing. It does state right on the website that each shipper offers a freebie with your order and it even gives a list of what your choices are. That means that the majority of people are going to expect a freebie to be included in your order. That's what I presumed that statement meant and that's why I always request something specifically in my comments when I order. I did take a screenshot of it to post here but I can't figure out how to add it. It's right on the Strains page at the top though.

• Strange...When I first started using this site I refused to order anything under an oz. 9 times out of 10 when I order an oz I get a free joint with it. I can only recall 2 or 3 times in the last 3 years when I didn't get a freebie.
    Here I am waiting for a package I ordered over 2 weeks ago and some people complain about not getting free stuff. I'd be grateful just to get a bag of weed that I paid for and my last concern in the world is whether or not it'll have a free gram attached to it.

• I know I'm not complaining about not getting a freebie, the thing about the freebie for me was that they come in unlabeled. Mine was an unmarked square edible, I had no idea as to what it was. I thought it was a shatter chip and even lit up a piece of it. Then I knew it was a 25ml candy.

• I agree with @LilWitchyGrl . The expectation for a freebie is because there is a statement on the website offering one. Yes, they should be labeled. Its a good incentive for customers to try their different offerings for future purchase. Its not because someone is broke and don't have money. What a stupid assumption.

• @907ak420 Didn't mean to imply you were the one complaining, but many others have in the past. I do agree that any product shipped out should be properly labeled. Medicine without a label doesn't make sense. No one likes surprises in that regard, lol.

• edited January 2021

Lo and behold I received a freebie IG Kush J with my oz of Premium Dolato. Ordered it last Friday and wasn’t expecting delivery until tomorrow (according to ID), but it was on my doorstep when we got home from dinner this evening.

@v32Finish we appreciate the recommendation! The Dolato has met my highest expectations of a new strain, not that I was expecting anything less from a premium @LoudnCo flower and this particular strain’s lineage. You knew I was going to love it! It’s definitely on my “must buy again” list! Thanks!

• I just got done having an ivan j from loud. Thanks loud&co. Very nice toke. Haven't tried the jager or magic melon yet, i just moved them to jars. Jager smells kinda like small moonrocks, magic melon smells magically delicious! Being stoned I just realized I need a few more bigger jars for the rest of my orders. This Ivan joint hit the joint lol.

• edited January 2021

@medboy Damnd if you do damnd if you don't. Everyone if you don't know what it is,gift it. Your karma will bring you 10 in return. My BlackBerry OG just hit home and I can't wait to get at it but things to do. I'll review later when my heads clearer lol

• @jparkerj72485 i was worried about you brother. Unless I walk a mile in someone’s shoes I keep my mouth shut. Everyone has their own shit they are dealing with and I’m in no position to judge. Only God can judge me. Wishing you and your family only the best...wishing kindness and understanding for all of humanity. 💕

• @jparkerj72485 sorry for your problems my friend, I usually don't get freebies but then again I never ask. All my respect and best wishes. 💚🍀

• @MoonMan5 What was he doing now? I missed the latest and now he's banned and it's gone. Was he trying get people to go somewhere else to buy or just more of the same complaining as before?

• @MoonMan5 Yikes! yeah I didn't see a whole lot of what he said, just the one post about how he was being singled out because of his voter affiliation and just a lot of complaining. I can only imagine if the rest of his posts were similar, it's prob a good thing he's gone. I mean, the way I look at it is that if he was unhappy with the service he was receiving, he is more than welcome to stop purchasing from here and go elsewhere. But to sit here and complain the way he seemed to be doing wasn't helpful or beneficial to anyone. I too have empathy for those who are sick or who are going thru things, but he was going about it all the wrong way. Had he approached the issues he had in a more diplomatic manner, rather than claiming that there was a conspiracy against him and trashing those providing a service to us, he may have gotten better responses. Flies and honey.

• @TheProfessor you're welcome brother!! Sorry for the long delay... Lol. Just now saw your post saying thanks.

I did know you'd love it, especially after hearing you hadn't had it yet. (And knowing your similar affinity for the GSC strains ). Glad it lived up to the hype! Lol

I'm set .. might have to take a break from these pages for a while, for the ol wallets sake ;)

• I got my fruit loops order and the stuff is nothing like the previous orders. The bud smells like burnt rubber or wire. Man and smoking it tastes just the same as the terrible smell of burnt rubber. 58 gs of this terrible toke I dont know what to do with. All my other orders of fruitloops had that distinct smell and taste of fruitloops, I dont know what's up with this batch.😱

• Send it to me. There, done. Stop your bitching. 🙄

• edited February 2021

@907ak420 I have a theory. Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms? When I got it, certain strains smelled like paint to me. Dolato, Lodi Dodi, Mammoth Skunk. These were all strains I had at the time. Months later, the association is so strong with those strains I won't order them any more.

They say you lose your sense of taste with COVID-19; I lost my sense of cannabis smells, and some of that loss persists. The only things I can really smell/distinguish are citrus, berries, and Jack Herer "cat piss."

I guess sign me and @OzBaxter up for the research and investigation committee...

• edited February 2021

@OzBaxter The Kandy Kush I just received is 🔥 I guess it's a sub for kimbo but either way I'll just switch it to my daytime smoke jars. It's a clean, clear headed buzz that's a helluva little up lifter that's made my morning. @TreesPlz you got the same sub how are you faring with it ?

• @TreesPlz what did you think??

• @georgetirebiter - On the sense of smell/taste, I am in the same boat. I caught the Kung Flu last February but didn't know I had it until I was over it. I can't taste or smell anything like what others describe when enjoying my meds. My sniffer/taster was wrecked before that with exposure to less than healthy environments and the flu just made it worse.

A good example: I was traveling with my daughter and grandson one day and we passed a skunk roadkill. Both of them were both making "eww" comments like most folks do, but all I smelled was a slight sweetness, not unpleasant at all.

I find it somewhat funny, myself. It can be inconvenient and I am sure I am/will miss out on a lot of taste/smell experiences, but that's life for me.

ID was telling me my order would get here Monday. I checked this morning and now it says I will be very happy this afternoon. Way to go @LoudnCo and USPS.

• @MNTDWLER think about what? Whether it was an African or European swallow?

• edited February 2021

LOL! Hey man, plastic gas weed? I've smoked worse ;)

I'm just sort of poking fun at @907ak420 . It's an odd complaint. Especially since the taste follows the smell for him. I haven't heard of anyone else complaining about it, though. Maybe the COVID theory is correct.

• @georgetirebiter, I dont have any covid symtoms or any illness beside the throbbing pain in my warn out knee. All the other strains I have that I previously ordered all are in the same ballpark as before, taste strength and what not. This batch of fruitloops is different. Even my wife agrees that this batch is different from my other orders.

• Did they maybe mix up the strain and you got like Sour Diesel or something? That’s weird

• edited February 2021

@TreesPlz It's not a question of size it's a question of aerodynamics. African of course, wider wingspan . The kandy kush of course ,now back to the saber toothed rabbit. 😎ps don't forget the holy hand grenade.

• @Ozbaxter that's what I kinda thought. Maybe mixed up the bag with another strain. Stop my bitching...bro you spend 800bucks on two zips of premium fruitloops and end up with some bud you've never came across before along with a real funky taste. You would feel the same...

• "Poking fun" I hope loud&co sends you some labrador for your next order. Maybe that'll be poking fun for ya.

• @ozbaxter that's exactly the smell of it Haha plastic gas weed

• LOL!! Well, I AM looking to get a new dog soon, so that would score for me. I would name him....Bud. 😜

No, I hear you @907ak420 , cash is cash. Did Medboy respond when you emailed him?