I like my selection right now

edited January 2021 in General

Let's see some pics of yours!!

Fruit Loops, Dolato and Sour Diesel are premiums, Pineapple Express is indoor and Jager is outdoor.

Comments

• Nice!! What type/brand are those cannisters? I've been looking for something like this...

• Nice! I’d have to go wide-angle...lol. It’s a bit excessive, but I currently have about 15 strains of flower. I like my selection as well. Mine range from 50/50 indica leaning hybrids to landrace indicas with at least half a dozen based on GSC genetics. Most are from here, but I have a few strains from my local medical dispensary.

• Nice collection of weed jars. My collection looks similar but different looking jars. Sativa for the daytime and indica for the night is ideal for me (with cbd for a specific ailment) but I can be flexible in my choice of strains if I have to be. I wouldn't mind trying out ruderalis out of curiosity.

• No pictures but I currently have jager shark bite gorilla glue triple chocolate chip royal kush skywalker og blueberry muffins grape ape dos si dos granddaddy purple nine lb hammer jackhammer headband ice cream cake purple panty dropper gelato 33 Dutch treat alien fire kush mound drop zookies garlic cookies purple punch and a few others **

• edited January 2021

I'm kinda in the same boat as @Neverenoughsleep and @TheProfessor .. kind of unintentionally tbh, mine is a bit excessive as well. I have probably over 20 jars/strains easily in total.. never actually counted or made a list. that might actually be fun. Or embarassing.

(but, just to make note, alot of those are small.. pretty dang small jars .. eighth or less size). I will try to take a pic later of whatever I happen to have next to me in my desk drawer.. usually ends up being a handful of the jars i smoke the most.. lol

@Sixwaychili those are super nice jars; i started to buy a couple and then i somehow ended up with quite a few different kinds.. lol . i like the uniformity. great strains too!

• i would also add, (just because i read professor's post and he mentioned it also) ... most of mine are from here, but i also have a good half-dozen or so that are from elsewhere.

• I also have other jars of leftovers. I'll answer other questions tomorrow.

• I had Jager, Magic Melon, Fruit Loops and Dolato delivered this month only tho couldn't resist pulling another trigger on Mammoth Skunk and Miracle Whip those are new strains to me XD Need the stimmy money like RN :sweat_smile:

• edited January 2021

@OzBaxter They aren't available anymore, but search for ultraviolet glass jars on amazon. I got a 5-pack for $50, which was very worth it. Here is the link to the now unavailable jars:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G5FRB3X

They are basically generic (or counterfeit) versions of some patented jar. They barely even need boveda packs, but I still use them.

The 300 ml jars hold an ounce if you stuff it tight, but I try to limit it to 1/2 ounce.

• edited January 2021

This is my collection until tomorrow... I don't keep very much around me because I would smoke it all up. :smiley:

This is the last of my Lemon Crusher, and a couple of roaches.

• @justaguy :open_mouth: brave soul :lol: i get super anxious when i get anywhere near that low. been a while. i remember that lemon crasher (crusher, whatever it was) and i already forgot about it.. lol! would've liked to pick that up.

• @justaguy pretty similar, I tend to go variety over quantity and try stay with quality and variety over quantity when can make everything work but if I keep too much on hand I'll go through it too quickly

• edited January 2021

never actually counted or made a list. that might actually be fun. Or embarrassing.

I’ll say the latter 🙄

Guess I’ve assembled my own mini dispensary (reason why I’m taking a Bitcoin break). In defense of my noticeable OCD, not all jars are full and a good number of the smaller jars hold older stock - some going back 2+ years. More than half of the stash is from this site, definitely a reliable source for my lockdown hoarding insanity.

I will not buy more weed.

Do I win a prize? 😇

• Damn @funkynugz! I love it! I'll stop by in about an hour to buy an 1/8th

• @v32Finish - I normally try to order a 1/4 oz every week or 10 days, once in a while I will also get some sugar trim joints, maybe splurge and get a 1/2 oz one week. I went on a trip and got off my ordering schedule. Fixed finances keep me from stocking up as well.

• edited January 2021

@funkynugz nice stash! You definitely have more variety, but idk about your ocd. I won’t be sharing any pictures...my medicine cabinet is way too organized.🤣.

• Be there in a few @funkynugz
    I need a half of Frank

• edited January 2021

Y’all are welcome to stop by anytime! Course you’ll need to go through a Coinbase-type verification process to get within 100 miles 🤪

TBH I’m mostly a solo toker - my ugly mug sits next to the dictionary entry for ‘antisocial.’ But I’m also a strain variety junkie going way back. Hence the over abundance. Tend to waste weed in the long haul but I just factor it into the cost of me getting happy. Have a QP of old stuff showing in that cab.

@TheProfessor funny you mention cabinet organization. Believe me when I say (and also cause I’m bonafide OCD) the stash cabinet actually stresses me out if everything doesn’t fit “right.” I seem to mindlessly rearrange it regularly even tho i realize it doesn’t matter one bit. Brains are fuckn weird 😆

👁 Here’s a strain I picked up during a left coast multi-dispensary run in May 2018, Chocolate HashBerry. I’m totally toasted after a just few pulls from that cone sitting there, tho am the first to admit the overall buzz will be shorter-lived than when it was fresh. Still pretty smooth, even has some terps left.

• @funkynugz is out there prepping for the apocalypse. You can never be too careful

• I have a huge collection of diet soda, Zevia to be exact, and water.
    @funkynugz has the collection of herbs.
    We're not apocalypse prepped the same!
    😂😂😁

• edited January 2021

Apocalypse.
    That’s what the bean briefcase is for.
    Grab n go 😉

Man this hashberry is still 🔥

• Since I started daily mushroom tea-drinking, I only keep 3-5 strains on hand. Previously I was in the @funkynuz school of cannabis collecting. Too much work, though, to maintain such a collection. Today I'm enjoying Melon Mania/Apricot Mimosa in the morning and hope to get my Outdoor Triple Scoop from MedMama for later today. I also have some Forbidden Fruit and Jaeger and a tiny bit of Oaktown Crippler. I need variety. This is about as much variety as I can keep on hand these days.

• Wow @funkynugz nice collection! I’m trying to be like @georgetirebiter and minimize the cannabis collection..it’s hard when I keep looking at this site lol.

• edited January 2021

In other news...mail delivery. The recent Triple Scoop will not be confused with Triple Chocolate Chip. (Few things will, though...) Nonetheless, these are big, tightly trimmed outdoor buds, spicy and bulbous. More cerebral than I expected.

• @funkynugz wow is that romulan neon green or what? Now I know who got it all too!! 🤣😂
    Love your variety and see we share similar tastes too 🤤

• Wow @funkynugz that’s the nicest medicine cabinet I’ve ever seen, lol!! I know where I’m going if the apocalypse ever does happen 😂

• @Reshi 🤣 the jar is tinted green as well. I grew Rom x Chemo in the early 2000s that was monstrous in every way. I preferred the Rom pheno because the Chem side tasted really plastic like. This MM batch does not disappoint. Didn’t see much chatter about it here. Dunno why. Picked up 2 zips without hesitation.

@Rubygirl816 drawback is abundance means crushing my addiction to the buying of the strange, new and different. Once I got my Jager order in hand I froze my Bitcoin wallet in a block of ice in the freezer. Getting my 30-day chip on the 7th 😉

• @funkynugz Hi my name is Dweller I'm a.pot head and I'm in the same boat lol. I kinda got carried away and now I'm a week without spending. I'm a little shaken up but I think I'll make it. My goal is a month and my tenacious spirit will not be crushed "I hope". The Dweller

• Hahahaha you guys crack me up!!