Loud's Papaya Cake and Ice Cream Cake Diamonds

edited April 2021 in General

I haven't tried either yet as I need to clean my bong pretty badly!

The PC smells sweet, and dank! It sparkles under light like diamonds, and gals LOVE shiny things! πŸ˜„

Here's some pics of PC, and ICC diamonds that I transfered to two silicone thingys.

I'll report back once I partake.
πŸ˜œπŸ’šπŸ’¨

@Rubygirl816 @MoonMan5 @MNTDWLER

Update with my review of these 2:

Ice Cream Cake Diamonds- I used my new banger with a little scoop of these. .5 seconds later "Holy fuckin fuck, I'm stoned."
Close to the experience of my 1st time smoking weed. Lol! So, I decided to smoke some Papaya Cake.

PC- Smokes smooth. I smoked a whole bowl of it with my bong. Kinda sweet on the exhale.

11/10 on both!

Getcha some of each! Pain wise...what pain?
I'm about to clean the entire house! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

@LoudnCo

Both are dank af! Haha, I haven't been this fucked up in a good minute!

Comments

• Looks great! Thank you for the pictures. I await the review. I have yet to try any diamonds on this site.

• @MizterNiceGuy

Updated with a lil review, friend! πŸ€—

• @MigraineWarrior79 icc diamonds look amazing, been pondering papaya cake but I'm really looking for another BlackBerry Octane. I screwed up and thought I had a jar of bbo when it's bbk it's still a good indica just not as sleepy. I did pull the trigger on some more Gelato #33 yesterday you guys made this batch sound so special I couldn't resist. Can't wait to do a comparison with last year's batch and the bacio πŸ˜‹

• @MNTDWLER

The Gelato 33 is very, very good! I ordered more of it & Frankenstein to keep on hand.
    Frankie helps so much with sleep.

This PC is pretty good too, and I can tell if I'd smoke enough, I'd be out like a light, lol

• edited April 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 did you get to try mom's bbo ? If so how does dank frank compare ? I know a bowl of bbo puts me in the mood for sleep.. at least sometimes. If Frank's in the same ballpark I'm in. I also wonder @TheProfessor what do you think of blue magoo ? Is there enough Dj Shorts Blueberry in it to be a sleep inducer ? You my go to man on all things blueberry 😁. Oh @MigraineWarrior79 so ya felt like the first time you got high huh When was that high school..two years ago in your boyfriend's car after sophomore english.😎

• Beautiful pics of the PC! Thank you!

• @MNTDWLER

Haha!! I was 14 and I smoked with my Dad. One hit off his roach, and I was flying!
    This was quite like that experience.

I would put ol dank Frank in the category of BBO, and all those dank sleep strains.

I recommend it HIGHly! πŸ˜‚

@ChunksEggo8187

You're very welcome!

• edited April 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I was 11 I watched my mom and sister and would go pick small buds and leaves off their plants. I rolled it up in pattern paper because I didn't have rolling papers or a pipe. Ahh the wonders and horrors of an unsupervised 60's childhood. I had a bag of weed confiscated by a stepfather when I was 14. He pretended to flush it but I found it the next day in his sock drawer. I took it back replaced it with rubbers while mom was doing laundry and waited for the fireworks "Mom's didn't need birth control". Ya know the pot was barely mentioned, I was asked..said you flushed it and enjoyed a very quiet week or two while my stepdad stayed away. By the way you sold me on Frank I'm going to grab a zip now, I do need the sleep.

• @MNTDWLER

I laughed out loud at that story!!
    I hope Frankie treats you well!

I should mention it gives me insane munchies!

• @MigraineWarrior79 very cool I could use a good case of the munchies 😁

• Awesome review! @MigraineWarrior79 That PC looks πŸ”₯ I’m should be receiving a split of that and Florida Orange tomorrow 😎

• @MNTDWLER

I've eaten a crazy amount of apples, cucumbers, oranges, and carrots this week, haha!
    Can't tell ya how much I wanted some candy, but j need to lose some chub.
    πŸ˜‚

@superman38NC

Thank you! Let me know how that Florida Orange treats ya!

• Them ICC Diamonds πŸ’Ž look just like the huckleberry kush diamonds πŸ’Žwhich were fire AF πŸ”₯πŸ˜³πŸ€” thanks for the pics @MigraineWarrior79

• @Zackarrry

They are pretty fire! You're welcome, sugarπŸ˜‹

• @MigraineWarrior79 I love my fruit but don't know what I'd do without my jelly belly's when I'm stoned. I love cucumber cream cheese and red onion sandwiches when the mood hits..oh yeah it's gotta be on a good thin sliced dark bread πŸ˜‹

• That sounds yummy! I have all 4 ingredients, hehe.

I know what you mean as I'm jonsing for hot tamales pretty bad right now, haha

@MNTDWLER

• Thanks so much @MigraineWarrior79 im looking forward to my papaya cake. Hopefully tomorrow

• @Rubygirl816

I'll cross my fingers and toes it shows up tomorrow for you!

• @MigraineWarrior79 lovely nugz there, just had to give em a try. I just got delivered a pound bag of fresh hot tamales too πŸ˜†

• @funkynugz

I'd be ALL OVER those tamales! πŸ˜‹ I hope you enjoy the PC when you receive! 😜