Mars Landing

2»

Comments

• edited August 2021

Well, F me. Ordered 2 Oz. of Mars Landing and didn’t get a single bud of Mars Landing!!!! Subbed the entire order for Waffle Cone.

I’m sure it’ll be great but that’s pretty disappointing.

https://i.postimg.cc/t4pvS4sw/D12-FB107-7-E07-4-A56-A051-F3-EB4-C0-A12-A7.jpg

• edited August 2021

Yea @MikeyC I assume with the discounted prices they are getting bombarded with orders. Just wish if they didn’t have product available then it would disappear from order page sooner. It’s gotta be next to impossible to keep up with that. But dang was so looking forward to ML. Check out Waffle Cone review topic for pics of this beautiful Waffle Cone bud. It does look frosty, Purple coloring and trichomes all over!!

• @Bambino21 I can understand your disappointment, Mars Landing is really good! But, IDK I didn't try Waffle Cone...the reviews were really good, and I saw the other pictures you posted...those are some really beautiful buds! Wish I could compare the two...they sound similar in effects...who says you didn't get the better medicine?😁🧐

• Very true @TheProfessor I’m not super mad or anything. Like I said. I know it’s gonna be fire!! Lol. But still disappointed no Mars Landing. After some of the reviews on ML I was just looking forward to it. It’s all good. I’ll have the better half give me a good review on this beautiful waffle Cone.

• Why is it still on the menu????? I just ordered a zip of it because it was still on the menu?
    This has been an on going problem medman if I would have known this I would have ordered something else

• Exactly- I guess Mama wanted to go out like the bad guy in Billy Madison

• Definitely forking pretty

• The official explanation is their busy and mistakes happen.

• Maaaan yeah believe I heard waffle cone was really good as well but ML was what I was wanting so can definitely appreciate your disappointment , be interesting see what shows up I guess

• Oh boy, be interesting to see what’s in my mail today. Ordered whole of Mars, it did put in comments if they didn’t have enough Mars, to split with wedding cake. We will see

• No Mars, got ounce of friggen waffle cone.

• Well that stinks sorry to hear that, guess I should definitely prepare for something other than Mars landing where I was hoping but kinda had feeling before even submitting , knew waited too long but life and whatnot....

• Apparently they are out of wedding cake too cause I asked them to split it with wedding cake, if they didn’t have enough Mars, and instead, got whole zip of just waffle cone. Disappointed to say the least. Now I’m afraid to order anything else, who knows what I’ll get. Sticking to vapes and looking forward to new shipper

• SEEEEEEE Dam that sucks I was afraid of that now I got a whole lot of something coming and I have no idea who wants to bet it's Waffle Cone!!!!!

• Sounds like waffle cone it’s going to be @cmweems1964 It’s not bad bud, just was looking forward to the other strains I had picked.

• I guess this beats the typical exit scam, its still a bitch move.

• Yeah I haven't grabbed any primo flower in quite a while, been getting all indoor but really wanted to least try the ml so tried nabbing 4th but I probably would've asked for blackwater if anything but didn't think it list possible sub mean I'll take what I get and hope it's comparable but probably wouldn't sprung for that extra if knew was definitely getting something different and possibly not a good

• I must have gotten the last Mars ! I truly am floating! lol

• Thinking the ML must been real sparse and full or multi zips must been more than what was on hand, but either way definitely thankful and gracious got to try this planetary beauty, was sure it was gonna be subbed so I was extremely excited to see Mars had indeed landed as I begin orbiting.

• The Best bud from my zip of Mars Landing

• Sooooo jealous. !!!

• ML is really exceptional cannabis!😎🧐

• Only snagged bout a taste test worth so definitely trying to use Lil more cautiously than do others but again grateful was able to get hands on some at all cause it's great quality meds for sure