So what’s your 4/20 score today? 🎉

Comments

• Our 4/20 order from Merlin is out for delivery today! Looking forward to the Cherry Pie!!😁😎🧐

• Got my 4/20 order from Merlin and Cannabis Club this morning!!! Got CCs Girl Scout Cookies and Jack Herer flower. Runtz Crumble and Scoops Diamonds from Merlin. Anyone want my review on any of these just holler. I also have Purple Punch CRC from Loud on the way but it's still sitting on label created... That Seattle USPS hub sucks!!!

• Both merlin and loud hauls joined hands somewhere on their cross country journey. The mail fairy says both orders be arriving today. If they do: Best. Monday. Ever. 🥳

• Saw USPS drop off my mail and package, but he put the package on my bench instead of the mailbox (it fits!)😠. I had a few minutes during lunch today, so I ran home and put it inside. Opened the box and Mylar and confirmed our 2 zip split of Cherry Pie and Dosi Dosi with a freebie Platinum OG J! I’ll be hitting the Cherry Pie when I get home! Thanks Medicineman!

• @TheProfessor Mine too. I wonder if Jim Belushi grew it? For those who haven’t seen his show, Cherry Pie is one of his primary strains.

• Lol…haven't seen his show @leaf…but he’s got good taste!😎 Cherry Pie is great medicine! I should be home and medicated in about an hour!🤤😎🧐

• Cannabis Clubs Jack Herer and GSC look and smell almost identical. If they were in the same bag it would be hard to tell the difference. Hopefully the taste and effects are different. It's probably because they smash them so compressed with the food saver!!

• edited April 2022

Yessir Yessir,
    3 Jars Full 👍

Got gummies for my freebies, wanted sample smoke. But I’m not complaining with this haul! TY MM LC MMM 🔥

• edited April 2022

Nice @funkynugz I also had to do some shifting of jars around to make room. Both the Cherry Pie and Dosi Dosi are really sticky!! The Cherry Pie is as good as I was hoping. I was putting it away in the back of the house and the wife knew it had arrived the moment she came in the front door. Great indica effects, but still leaves me pretty functional. It’s definitely great for relaxing after work 😎and into the evening!😁 The Dosi Dosi has an interesting aroma and flavor…maybe a slight hint of lemon? I’m still not sure exactly what it is, but it’s nice and stoney! Edit: very stoney and heavier than expected!🤤 Both are excellent examples of great outdoor and a great 4/20 value!😁😎🧐.

• edited April 2022

@TheProfessor glad you got a restock of your better half’s favorite. Good points scored 🤭 Mine doesn’t get the least excited by herb.

Have to say I went in pretty much blind with my picks this round, the purp agave didn’t even have a photo - and all 3 are pretty fkn amazing. Took just one pull of each throughout the day and went 🚀🌙 every time.

Used my weedysense and it paid off at 4:5 odds 🏆

• Love it when that happens @funkynugz! Yeah, I win with both strains!😉 The Dosi Dosi intrigued me (as did the split 4/20 price) and it’s solid!! It’s much stronger and heavier than I was expecting!😎🤤. I’ll take a break for a little while. I’ve picked up a lot of cannabis over the last two weeks.

• @funkynugz I was wondering about the Red Runtz! I wish I woulda grabbed some, but ah well. I got some prem purple agave a while back, and thought it was pretty great👍!

@TheProfessor

Would you say it's heavier than 'reg' Dosidos, or heavier? Either way, I'll probably scoop some up. 😂

💚💨

• @MigraineWarrior79 as my wife just said, her head feels heavy.🤣 That’s a pretty good take…I feel pretty heavy all over, but I think I’ll be able to clean up after dinner and make my way to the couch!😁🧐. Not immediately a sleepy strain (might change with more🤤), but strong and both mentally and physically relaxing! It’s really good!💚😎🧐

• edited April 2022

Haven't even got a label from loud yet on my 4/20 order yet ughhh the wait and unknown makes me crazy 🤣 but I know they always come through can't wait 10g of bubba Kush shatter and also 💎 🍦 🍰

• @funkynugz What do you think of the Red Runtz?

• @MigraineWarrior79 and @Rebelution420 the Red (Pop) Runtz are outstanding. The fruity/oakey nose funk translates over to its flavor profile. Leaves a very heavy dank hanging in the air.

Buds are green and reddish purple with a healthy frost and tight Brazilian trim.

Heavy lids are the final result. My SO says I seem really mellow today lol yep. All 3 from my order seem to be heavy hitters. Super premium? Shrug. If you ask me much of the flower has risen several notches in the last year maybe longer. That purple agave, which has like zero info on the web, is pure 🔥

Here’s RR-

• Thanks @funkynugz I have to wait until Thursday to try some out.

• @funkynugz let's see the purple agave then please??

• @funkynugz Beautiful! Knew I should have grabbed some. Sounds like my type of stuff. As always, appreciate the review & pic!

• Nice reload @funkynugz the Red Runtz looks excellent! I received my Merlin orders today. Very happy with Sweet Tooth, ChemDawg, and Bubba K.

• edited April 2022

@Mr4Sher heh, I took a shot earlier. Couldn’t decide which shot represented best. Frosty Nugz. A real head-smacker.

@ChunksEggo8187 if you have some coin left, jump on this agave 👍👍

• @TheProfessor it’s called Growing Belushi. He has a nice operation. Kind of a reality show incorporating his humor. Dan Ackroyd appears on some episodes. Apparently he’s an investor. It’s good.

• @funkynugz might as well show us the Platinum Kush Mints too! If ya don't mind...

• Thanks @leaf, I’ll check it out!

• @Mr4Sher Platinum Kush Mintz. Another frosty batch, high kushy with a dank body odor vibe and a thick coating of the tongue. Tight trim, multicolored nugz.

• @funkynugz All 3 look amazing. Might grab a zip of the agave... Body odor vibe??? Idk if that would be a good or bad thing...

• edited April 2022

@Mr4Sher in my world any weed that smells like a stinky Yeti armpit is just fine by me 🏆

Out of the 3 I got yeah grab some of that agave from @MerlinsMagic 💦

• @funkynugz 🤯 all 3 look amazing. Appreciate the other pics! If the agave is still up next week, I'll definitely grab some.

• My last 4/20 pack landed today!!! ALL here and accounted for!!! Thanks Medecineman!!!

• Starting to feel forgotten 😂 still no label from loud hopefully it happens soon