So what’s your 4/20 score today? 🎉

13»

Comments

• @Crazycris You are not forgotten :)
    If your order included shatter, all shatter orders were put on fulfillment hold last week because we had a website glitch and the shatter did not come off the menu when we ran out of stock. I sent out emails to some people about subs however I only got 2 replies. Therefore they were on fulfillment hold until the shatter came in. It came in just a couple days later. The shipper has confirmed that all orders that included shatter 4/20 and the shatter orders that slipped through during the glitch were sent out over the weekend!

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay for anyone else that is waiting for an order that included Shatter!

• edited May 2022

@medboy thanks for the update I was one of em to reply to the email on the 4/20 order so I was just wondering what was going on with everything thank y'all for everything

• Of my 4/20 stash, I can't decide what is best.

I'd probably go with Merlin's Premium Runtz.

Also very pleased with CC's Green Cush and Girl Scout Cookies. I've never talked so much as I do with the Green Cush (which should be Kush).

• @funkynugz Just finished a joint of the purple agave. Highly relaxing & a heavy hitter! Appreciate it! Definitely my kind of stuff.

• @ChunksEggo8187 cool bro, this turned out to be my favorite of the 3 I scored. Even better than the super premium red Runtz. Enjoy my friend!