Strains We’d Love to see Back!!

edited August 2020 in Requests

@medman @medboy @LoudnCo @medmama here are a few strains we’d love to see come back around..fully understand there is a lot involved..but just in case the shippers have some options.. (indoor or premium if possible)

1-ChemDawg
2-Mimosa
3-Pineapple Express
4-MAC
5-Lemon Tree
6-California Orange

Thanks!

Any of these would probably see an immediate order 😎 (well at least from me)

Comments

• MAC please!!

• Cough Fruit Loops Cough

• Nice choices! Keep em coming..maybe we can see which ones are mentioned most. I didn’t list fruit loops because I’m still stocked on that one. Definitely a top strain from Loud.

• Galactic Jack!

• White Window was up for only a few hours from Loud but would defenitely like to see and try that one. Bear OG, Skywalker OG are the two I've tried and am sticking to a must buy each time.

Trainwreck, Sour Diesel and White Widow though are some I would defenitely get and try if they return.

• California Orange did look pretty amazing too the last time it was on the menu!

• Anything from the kush fam

• I really loved Strawberry Dream 🍓

• J1 from years ago! Still my #1

• White russian and royal kush please.

• Premium Dolato and Sunset Sherbet are must buy for me again, and i'll just list the first strains that come to mind i'd like to try : Super Silver Haze/Super Lemon Haze, Sour D, Purple Haze/GDP, Bay Platinum Cookies/Candyland.. wanna try Skywalker OG as well. i have not had a premium or really good OG yet (from here)

• Jaeger, Northern Lights, BB kush, most purple things, Skywalker, platinum kush (any kush).

• MAC, Chem Dawg, Pineapple Express, Jaeger and Fruit Loops

• Sour Diesel and Amnesia Haze

• And Jack Hammer 🔨

• Grape Ape, Skywalker OG, Sunset Sherbet, Donkey Butter, Blueberry Muffins....and that outdoor Jaeger!

• And more Sundae Driver! Anyone remember the Plum from early last year? Almost forgot Plum. A relatively unknown Indica that Med Mama had briefly. We went through 4 oz! Amazing!

• Northern lights, Slurricane...Enigma.

• edited October 2020

Had a cart one time said it was platinum(or diamond) og kush I believe but that shit had me on another level almost tripping and almost just almost too strong, would love to go another round with that beast especially if it's what it claimed it be being a street product

• What happened to the grower from Loud with the wedding cake, sunset etc?

That's basically my list: sunset Sherbet, Dolato, wedding cake (but from that grower/ HIGH quality;) @LoudnCo any news?!? 😊

• Alien Rock Candy
    Jack Hammer
    Jah Goo
    Dutch Treat
    Ghost Ship(didn't get to try)
    Indoor Chemdawg
    Black Cherry Soda
    Lodi Dodi

• Sour Jack
    GALACTIC JACK
    ALL the Kushes!

• GDP too, just remembered that one, lol

• I would like to see more sativas, i .e., any jack herer strains, durban poison, green crack! Thanks.

• XJ13, Space Queen, Maui Wowie, Galactic Jack, Mandarin Cookies, Royal Haze, Pineapple Express, Northern Lights, Ray Charles.

• would love to see some Hazes also.

• I’m really hoping more outdoor is on the way..would love to grab more of the Sunset Sherbert @medmama that was excellent!