Did you get yours?

Comments

• Crazy nurse.
    Congrats.
    One question though, did your package ever show up on Informed Delivery? Last you said of it was ID showed "nothing".

• Thisguy. No, mine never showed up. The other things I recieved in the mail showed on it. Its cool with me bc I was actually nervous signing up for informed delivery in the first place. Lol but I do find it weird...

• Update: It did arrive. Nothing ever appeared on ID but was delivered. Rock solid. GLTA

• My first MM letter never of the year never showed up in the ID system but did arrive today.

• ID has been pretty unreliable for me since after Xmas. Or maybe it’s just usps still catching up. Took forever for a pound of beef jerky to arrive from Texas to Ohio. Got stuck at a major hub someplace so ID couldn’t be updated. Weather may be impacting in some parts too. Since orders are numbered, I’d suspect the shippers do first in/first out. But maybe “easier” to fill orders are put ahead of others? Like I Usually only order 2 full ounces of flower at a time, which may be weighed out ahead and easier to stuff in a box? I dunno. Y’all’s will come 👍

• Ordered the last of the Grape Ape from Loud on 1/2, arrived today...beautiful stuff! The nugs are much larger than my last order.

• Just got mine from L&C. Ordered 1/2 thank god cause I’ve been suffering with resin hits 🤢

• I got mine.... very satisfied.

• Still no joy on the east coast

• edited January 2020

Fla... easy coast... got mine.... yours is on the way... sante claws is really buzy.

• East coast. No informed delivery updates, but arrived today.

• Ordered at 10am cdt 1/2/20 and received today from Loud. Informed delivery never shows anything for me in the dirty south. Good stuff

• Hello everyone ! I GOT MINE ! taday 1/8/20 ! Or tonite lol ,( Informed mail is not working !) I never got 1 thing on informed mail ! 0 ! But ordered 1/2/20. I kept reading MM posts to figur whats going on ? and just laid down to bed, and was thinking !? Hmmm I bet it's in the mailbox now ?! Its 11:02 pm eastern n went out and opened the box and their it was ! Thank you ! MM

• Really hoping for a better outcome today. This is my first order so I need some of you long time customers to talk me off the ledge! Waiting patiently-ish..........?

• Take off your shoes, get in a tree, and learn how to play the flute. It will be all right!!!

• I ordered from MM on Saturday 01/04 always pay right away Informed delivery label created on Monday 01/06 out for delivery this am 01/09 east coast that is normal actually tomorrow would be normal today is lucky me.
    ordered from L&c on 01/08 shipping label already created looks like i am having a good week

• Nothing for. Me yet on the. Order 1/2 from MM

• @mommiller50 Sounds like me and you are in the same boat. East coast? This kinda sucks.

• yep I got mine today 1/9/20 ordered on 1/3/20 from l&c and am very happy with the bud size, not like the last three orders from mm which were small bud and very dry so
    far I am a lot happier no dust in the bags is a good thing !

• edited January 2020

im a fairly new customer but have already placed multiple orders and for the people ordering for the 1st time, you will 1000% receive your order its just a matter of time, MEDfam does the best they can from what i can tell its just a matter of USPS which can be slow or fast at times. Most ive waited for an order is 6 buisness days im sure one day it may be longer but it doesnt matter because i know ill get my order reguardless the time it takes. @coldstone @medboy @medmama

• Got mine today! Couldn't be happier! I'm a believer.😎

• Update from previous post
    the order from MM I ordered on 01/04 was supposed to be delivered yesterday has now stopped moving in the USPS system that usually means something is wrong and I wont receive this order and will have to wait another week before I can report lost.
    The order from L&C is still moving and I am supposed to receive tomorrow will see what happens.

• edited January 2020

I ordered from Loud on Sunday 1/5 and ID says it will be delivered today! I'm on the east coast.

• Ordered from Loud 1/3. Received this morning in the Midwest.

• All orders from 2/2 should have gone out by 2/6 latest. There was a huge backorder so we mailed out some on 2/3 when we got the orders, some on 2/4 and then the rest 2/6.

I understand what it feels like to not have the medicine you want in time, and we've done our best. However, if by 1/8 there isn't an order sticker then there is a problem and I will review it. Maybe a page got missed when we split it up and I'll investigate.

Happy New Years all, bless.

• 1-7 placed order arrived today 1-11 to the deep south ties a record for getting something here. Was not expecting till monday at earliest. Medmama back to her usual reliable old self.

• another update
    the order from L&C ordered on 1/8 was delivered as promised this am per usps
    the order from MM ordered on 01/04 shipping label was created said it was at my post office since 01/09 has stopped moving in the system. I spoke to my mail man yesterday and today when he delivered order from L&C and he says it never reached their post office. He has been my postman for over 10yrs so i have no reason to doubt him. this usually means lost package. And I still cant report it lost for another 5 business days.
    at least L&C came through

• How do you guys see when the label was created for informed delivery? I signed up and have the app however I’ve ordered twice and haven’t gotten any notifications whatsoever... I get pictures of all my other mail but never get pictures of my med packages. But I’m more so interested in how you find out when shipping labels are created?

• edited January 2020

Go to your account via computer browser and sign up for text messaging to your cellphone to learn when a label is created for any package heading to your official address. Make sure the address you use for MM exactly matches your registered ID. ID does not show photos of anything but standard sized flat mail. The daily email alerts show packages that are expected to be delivered within the next 2 days. You may need to log into your account to see actual package progress.