sunset sherbert

Comments

• Saw that @Zackarrry, thanks, looks like another fantastic batch! I am so tempted! Unfortunately, I've promised my better half (and that is certain) that we would abstain from purchasing any new flower for a little while. Fortunately, I still have a little bit of some excellent Sunset Sherbet from awhile ago, and a well stocked stash. :sunglasses:

• I’m pretty excited about this SS!. I may or may not have three orders out there now. Haha.
    Have to stop looking at the site for a while...

• @Tea4Two10 I feel your pain i may have 3 orders also:( bittersweet

• @Tea4Two10 right there with you! So excited. Usually when I’m up to it, it’s the first thing I do in the morning is check the site!

• edited November 2020

Also right there with you guys..Couldn’t resist grabbing a small amount..I was out of good indica for sleep for a while and now I’ve got this, BlackBerry Kush, Frankenstein, Mendo Breath, and Banana Punch on the way..I keep saying I won’t look but this is way more addictive then essential oils 🤷🏼

• @superman38NC I'm always browsing, but will resist! I've stocked up pretty well, so I agreed to take a purchasing break at least until the holiday discount. I'm certain that there will be future rounds of excellent medicine hitting the menu on a regular basis.

• Well, unfortunately I have no willpower and even though I am supposed to be taking a break from buying I ordered an eighth of the premium sunset sherbet. What’s another $65 in the grand scheme of things. Don’t tell my wife.

• @Theboyua yeah, I let the wife control the Bitcoin. But, she’s pretty generous.🙂. I still have at least an 1/8th of the SS so I’ll survive.

• I ordered some of the Sherbet, Tasty Waves, and Sour Grapes. Trying to resist a third order before Xmas. We will see.

• I haven’t seen where they’ve said they are doing discounts. Does anyone know for sure if they will?

• edited November 2020

I ordered Sunset Sherbert and some Romulan with Banana OG, Chemdawg and Miracle Whip on the way. Glad to see I am not the only one doing this. After all of the good reviews on Sunset Sherbert I have been waiting for the return.

• Sunset sherbet is the only premium I have tried last time it was on the menu and it was great. Lots of flavors with that one.
    I have some romulan and hopefully sour grape otw as well

• Had to take a look this morning. It’s gone.
    Of the strains I have on order, only one is still on menu and 1/3 orders is in the usps system. Hope I get what I ordered.

• you will I placed my order literally as soon as sunset went up and my label still ain't made for that or for the mendo. breath with chemdawg either but their system takes it off when they inventory runs up

• @Tea4Two10 that happened to me. Still got the whole half of mendo!

• dang... just checked the site and was really surprised to see EVERYTHING is gone from the new stuff. i even put in an order for more of the sunset last night but i didn't actually pay .. i forgot.. now that everything disappeared, i dont want to even pay it out bc i feel like it will get subbed. my fault for falling asleep. lol

i expected one of them to drop off quickly, but not all 3.. kinda makes sense tho bc those 3 were all very interesting/looked good (romulan? sweet.. Sour Grape.. this is one i am bummed i didn't get to make another pass at !! :) )

of course will be looking for what comes next too. no worries!

• @v32Finish I couldn’t believe everything was gone already myself. Was really wanting to grab some of that sour grape! Yep, on to the next 🤗

• @Rubygirl816 i hope so.
    Lodi Dodi came today as ordered. It’s fantastic and great for nausea. I know this ...lol
    So 1/3. C’mon labels...

• @v32Finish I know this were 3 I'd really been looking at ended up going combo of the banana punch and banana zkittles and some miracle whip since ran out last my other

• man i was looking at the banana punch and the zkittles too both looked good. really curious about the miracle whip too but for right now i'm gonna hold off and see what happens (at least for now .. lol)

• Yeah don't blame ya

• Anybody order Wednesday have a label made yet? Today is Sunday and I still have no label. I thought orders went out in 24 hours!!

• edited November 2020

@MoonMan5 did you order Wednesday? Label? What about you @v32Finish, do you have a label yet?

• @Rubygirl816 , I ordered ss on wed. No label yet.

My order placed on Tuesday just started moving overnight.

It’s funny. Supply chain management is literally my job. Yet, I seem to always run myself lower on nug than I’d like to be.

• @Rubygirl816 no label here either. Ordered Wednesday. 24 hours? Pffft. Try 4 days.

• Im in the same boat as well. No label from wednesdays order yet

• Yeah me too.
    I kind of wonder if the USPS just isn’t scanning them and we will see everything suddenly halfway here. That or Loud &Co got swamped by orders? I notice there is little to no bud left on the page so far...

• I think they're swamped bc I'm still waiting on mendo breath flower and chemdawg flower and then a diff SS order

• @OzBaxter we would, at the very least, still see a label made.

• Same thought I had shit in check then went almost dry and playing waiting game on everything I'm already out of lol