Pax 3?

Are they terrible? Lol. I know for a fact there are better options out there as far as quality of vapor and such, but it was the most compact and stealthy which is exactly what I was looking for. I was willing to accept some shortcomings for that reason as long as it's not a piece of shit lol. Mine is due to show up tomorrow.

Comments

• Terrible? Really? I love ours...both of them! We mostly use them for flower, but have also used it with concentrates (using the insert). I use the half-pack lid almost always, unless I’m using budkup inserts. I still enjoy my glass pipe and bong, but we use our PAX3 every day! Love it!

• edited January 2021

I have never heard anything other than it's a great high end piece at a value price. I would love one , but I have way too many ways to do that one thing lol.

• I’ve got an older one with all the extras. Like many of these handhelds I find using it (rather the need to constantly maintain it) sorta tedious. But it is considered one of the better dry vapes out there.

• @TheProfessor I've been reading a lot of reddit reviews and such that downplay it a lot for other vapes, but it seemed like exactly what I needed. I know people also just have different preferences, so I decided to take a chance. Went with the complete kit as well for the half pack lid and concentrate insert. I forgot all about budkups. Someone suggested those in some reviews too.

• @MNTDWLER I honestly stayed away from vapes for YEARS but with this Covid era we're in has had me smoking so damn much, I'm venturing out more lol.

• @funkynugz Good to head. Wanted to make sure my first vape purchase wasn't a bad one. I figured where better to ask instead of continuing to search reddit/Google reviews lol

• @OneLove I think you're going to love it. With the complete kit you have all the accessories you need. We've found that with the half-pack lid we use less flower and it bakes more efficiently. It gets a thorough cleaning at least once a week and after almost a year it's still like new. Enjoy!

• So how about the company I ordered from accidentally sent me two 🤣

• @TheProfessor Right. I never have luck like that. Now if I can get an accidental bag of bud, I'd be set 🤣

• I am loving it by the way. It took a little while to get used to. The high is definitely a lot different and it did take playing with temps and settings to find my sweet spots, but once I did, it made a world of a difference. I smoked on it all day and then went to smoke a bowl, and the bowl tasted like shit in comparison and I typically don't mind it lol.

• @OneLove I told my wife that very same thing the first time I smoked after vaping. And it still tastes like crap but good crap.😎

• edited January 2021

@OneLove happened to me once a couple of years ago. Ordered 2 oz. and received two identical packages, 2oz each. It was a good day! Enjoy your Pax’s!

• Ok guys as I said my solo2 died and I'm willing to try new things. So who has the best deal on the pax3

• @MNTDWLER I got mine at the local “hemp” store. They give veterans a discount! It was as inexpensive as I’d found it online at the time. About $230 with tax for the complete kit (I think the retail us $249 for the kit). I’d be interested to hear what kind of a deal you can find. We really enjoy ours!

• @TheProfessor I'll let you know my friend, thanks

• I found and ordered a p3 in teal for $199 @grasscity.com for the complete kit. WOW great price, same as others are changing for the basic model. So with the loading funnel I paid $208.88. Only one catch you have only 3 color choices silver, teal or rose gold but for this price I could care less. Happy Dwelling Stoned with pax. Almost.

• @professors thanks for the challenge it took me all of 20min to find a great deal at a time when I needed it "my solo 2 just died" but with pax's 10yr warranty I won't have to worry about that anymore. Thanks prof for your reviews

• @MNTDWLER Wow, what a great deal! I’ll be looking to hear what you think. Mine’s getting a thorough cleaning this morning. It’s been a week...and overdue!

• @MNTDWLER Hope you like it as much as I do. Solo 2 was actually one of the vapes I was looking at purchasing when I went with Pax. Only reason I chose Pax over some of the others is I like the fact that it doesn't have an additional stem or anything and it's portability. That 10 year warranty truly does sweeten the deal too. I'm really enjoying it.

• Yes I'm looking forward to not having a stem anymore. I think I'll love the size.

• @MNTDWLER what did you find by way of a loading funnel? I’ve been looking for something similar

• Just the pax model $12 @planetofthevapes.com

• Ah gotcha thanks

• OK guys $199 full kit any color @grasscity.com troll it.

• Does anyone use a vented oven lid with a bubbler on the pax 3? I am wondering if you lose heat with the vented lid and if so does the pusher lid help with temp? I have always had to fine tune my high performance toys. So I have a new p3 on the way along with a sneaky petes bubbler, help me with any other mods that will enhance my experience.

• Does anyone use just the vented oven lid, I understand it dramatically increases airflow

• edited January 2021

@MNTDWLER we have a vented lid and have used it with our Budkups with success. Dramatically increases airflow! I haven’t tried it with just a full oven...yet...we still prefer the smaller dosage of the half-pack lid. I’d be curious about a vented half-pack lid, but I haven’t seen any. Edit: Looking into a Pax Pusher to use with the vented lid.

• @TheProfessor do you use the pax app ? And if so is it worth the loss of privacy?

• edited January 2021

@MNTDWLER I would be happy to consider it, but we’re Apple...😕