Blackberry Octane

This is a first for me on a Blackberry strain. And this stuff does not disappoint. Frosty. A bit dry. I’ve already got it in a mason jar with a Boveda pack it’ll be better in a few days. I’m really going to try to post a pic. Slight berry fragrance. Made me cough a bit. Maybe because it’s so dry. The high creeps up. It’s heavy and mellow. Definitely a good choice

https://i.postimg.cc/Pq0v9L52/B85-DE35-D-91-FC-45-C1-A0-AE-30618-F85083-E.jpg

Comments

• 😯 Beautiful buds! Definitely caked up with frost. Appreciate the review!

• 🤤🤤🤤
    Can't wait for mine!

• Looks righteous thanks for the review

• Beautiful!

• I'm wanting for mine

• That looks good. I'm excited.

• Looks way better than the advertised pic! Should be getting that and GMO soon..can’t wait! Thx for he review and pics!

• I'm expecting both BlackBerry octane, GMO and I was just notified my pax3 in out for delivery. Hot damn good Tuesday.

• edited January 2021

curious about this one still. the pic looks amazing. is the smell still "slight" or weak after a couple days w the boveda? @Blazed it's obviously super frosty.. i am curious on the 'dank' scale :smirk:

• After a couple days in the jar its fragrance has bounced back some. Smells just like berries but not overpowering. Similar to the smell of Purple Punch. (BTW MedMamas current PP is nice!)
    To add to my review I will say while the high from this bud is strong you do get a nice clear head from it. Not foggy brain. There is a slight gassy exhale that makes me cough on this one. Also, for my fellow anxiety peeps out there- I found this bud calming and relaxing and great for my anxiety. I did just order a second zip. Glad its still on the menu.

• Im crossing my fingers that it sticks around. By the time I get paid, tho.. may be something new on the menu already ..

• edited January 2021

Just pics

• @MNTDWLER now that looks lovely!

• OH MYYYYYYYYY!!

• @MNTDWLER 👍 Appreciate it!

• They were so caked, they were glued together in the bag very tight lol. Nice berry flavor gets sweeter and sweeter as you hit it on the vape
    https://ibb.co/PmwTfFd
    https://ibb.co/vqFCkKS

• edited January 2021

Shhhhh , this was 1/2 a zip it came out of the bag like this. The rest came out in smaller pieces lol. Just waiting for someone to say something LMAO. I am happy happy happy with this zip o berries. GMO Tomorrow .

• Oh my my, that's some beautiful buds!
    Super excited to get mine!

• @GanjaLion Thank you for those pics! 😲 Amazing

• Those last 2 post with pics dont look dry at all it looks gummy yummy.that top pic looks like it's one step away from turning into dust!

• This stuff is perfect, taste-wise. Not bad to look at, either.

• Got a surprise substitution for my b.b. muffins and got BlackBerry Octane, this stuff is 💣💥I'm lovin it!

• 🔥🔥🔥 looks...smell...taste....high. it is a great strain. Look forward to outdoor heavy indica from @medmama Skywalker OG, Ghost OG, and Biscotti all look great. Purple Kush I wanted but gone.

• edited January 2021

@Lou_lew tell me about it these guys are killing me. In two weeks I've order BlackBerry kush,BlackBerry octane, GMO, mammoth skunk, biscotti and purple kush. I think I need an intervention lol, I'd just get em all high anyway. I'm just going to enjoy the excess. Take care my MM family and friends. Oh yeah how about adding 4g's of shatter and 8g's of diamonds. Damn

• nice!

@MNTDWLER you should be stocked up then!! lol.

i've been taking it easy lately but man it's tough sometimes, to pass on some of those killer strains

• BOY THAT KIMBO KUSH LOOKS LIKE SOME FIRE.IM WAITING ON 2 ORDERS NOW .WHEN THEY SHOW IM THINKING IM GOING TO GET A 1/2 OZ OF IT.IF ITS STILL AVAILABLE. @LoudnCo @medmama ARE PUMPING OUT THE NEW STRAINS LIKE CRAZY. THANKS GUYS FOR LISTING ALL THESE DIFFERENT STRAINS SO WE THE PROABITION STATES CAN TRY THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE!

• ARGH FOMO!

(threads like this are fukn killing me.
    must. resist. sexy. devil. weed. 😆)