USPS delays

Comments

• edited February 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 And I did just get my 3rd 3 day package lol who woulda thunk it ? Wait not 3 days but 4 oh well I'm still happy happy happy I thought it was 3 days 😊

• @MoonMan5 did you order bud and concentrates? Maybe that’s the reason two different packages. Depending on what you order like @Abelinc said, if it’s just concentrates, yes medmama will use a first class plastic mailer and, if it’s both bud and concentrates, it will be priority box. If it helps, my box is coming from same place that your box is moving from, not the one still in preship.

• I’m kind of in same boat I ordered from loud on the 27th and only have a label I ordered from med mama on the 1st and received that package today. Not really worried about it I’ve been using this site for three or four years and I know they always deliver I was just hoping to have some of that lavender to try this weekend oh well I got biscotti and alien bubba to tide me over

• Mine actually came real fast from med mamma, ordered Sunday and it came today, only thing that sucks is that I never got the trim I ordered. So hopefully they get my message and send the trim soon

• Nothing like posting in forms and then realizing your wrong and that the trim is from loud not med mamma 🤦🏻‍♂️ But good news is that the blue dream refill is amazing lol

• My original order of guava and absinthe are lost and were reshipped I wonder what kind of substitute I will get. This lost order has been in transit for about a month now.

• edited February 2021

@SlapThatBass did I read in another thread that those refills are edible?

• As always MedMan “always delivers.” Wrote to Medboy re: my package overdue x10 days. Shipped my replacement order Weds.- coming today. Great customer service!

• I concur Maryjane2020!!!
    Same here ordered late the 19th then zip nothing waited the 14 days contacted Medboy he contacted Shipper and the next day It was shipped out and now out for delivery today in the MidAtlantic 4 days later is this just maybe a sign!!!!
    Thanks again Medboy You Rock!!!!!!!

• My order from the 19th still hasn't moved since the 26th. I understand it's on the post office, but I'm out. Nothing can be done no package!

• If the package is showing up on ID then have you all opened problem tickets with the USPS? If there’s tracking then that will usually “jolt” them loose and they will get delivered. In my experience anyway

• Medboy gave me a tracking number. I have contacted the post office & even had someone follow up. Nobody has been able to find it or help. Post office says contact shipper medboy says they shipped it.

• @TreesPlz I did not see that but now I’m going to look for it. I would 100% try to make or do something with it for the SuperBowl if you can eat it lol

• BCWESLEY had the same thing happen back in oct with an oz from medmama it got to the local po then gone I filled out the form but no luck.
    Medboy Contacted medmama after 3 weeks and she shipped me a replacement but that was just my case and it took a while I think it was about 45days from order to replacement

• @cmweems1964 Thanks. I'll wait bit longer. If no luck I'll contact them again.

• edited February 2021

I can't get the image to post, so here's a link. I made a meme about the USPS last fall.

https://ibb.co/QYjQZ4n

• This last med ma ticket was placed on a Sunday night and got it Friday I think so was pretty pleased with everything for sure

• My last order took 32 days.

• Had one before that took bout that long

• @Stab_Snipers I'm going to put a hex on it, but I have to say that February USPS looks nothing like December and January USPS. Not sure if they drank coffee or what, but things seem to be moving again.,

• It’s definitely getting better @medboy my packs are actually getting here, before the delivery date now! Thanks for all you guys do, seriously, I’d be lost without you all.

• Ordered 2/5, received 2/8, MedMama.

Still waiting on a Loud order from 1/31.

Still waiting on a MedMama reship from 1/20 (for which no label has been generated). That's my status update.

• @georgetirebiter im same boat as you I ordered from loud on the 27th and it only shows label created I ordered from med mama on the first and received the package last Friday. I’m not really worried about it I know med man always delivers but I noticed what I had ordered is off the board now and I really don’t want any subs. Guess I’ll wait until the end of the week and if no movement contact medboy

• My order from the 19th is on the move now. Says it will be here tomorrow! Hoping everything works out!

• Medmamma order placed Sunday afternoon; pre shipment label created 48 hrs later. So far so good..

• The eagle has landed!

• @MoonMan5 You won't need to provide anything. They have all your info.

• @BCWESLEY Hell yeah! Enjoy! 👍🏼

• @MoonMan5 My ears were burning. :) I can find you by email address usually. If I ever need more info, I will definitely ask.

• I was one of the 1/20 med mama orders that needed to be reshipped (don’t cry for me Argentina). I see a label has been made on 2/8 and I’m hoping that that’s the reship and it’ll be here before the holiday weekend. Please keep me in your prayers :wink: