Well I got two threads closed for being honest

Comments

• If you're smart, you'll just let it go and move on. You weren't just being honest, you were being rude.

• edited March 2021

@Zackarrry from the faq page:

"Can you get a specific product or strain for me?

We try our best to get the widest range of products and strains available but we're limited to what we come across on the market. We do not take product requests so please don't overburden our already heavy daily email load with this kind of request. Thanks!"

• It’s like going into a Kentucky Fried Chicken and bitching at the staff because they don’t serve hamburgers. Medboy should smack this post down too. Poking the crew like that. Nothing humorous about it. SMH.

• edited March 2021

Give it up already your coming oh so dangerously close to the Putz category . @Zackarrry didn't mean to fire on you but dealing with inconsistencies in life are tough enough without bringing more drama into it. Don't get banned over this the tides will change.

• edited March 2021

💚

• I am growing tired of entitled snow flakes bitching. About Quality.... Availability... Shipping Time... Descriptions... Splits... Freebies...

Consider yourselves lucky that people are willing to take an enormous personal risk so you can simply walk out to your mailbox to get high. IF you are unhappy with the service, go somewhere else and SHUT UP.

Just hosting the website must be wildly difficult to keep secure and online. Not to mention email security, payment security, payments for shipping, reshipping cost for lost packages, packaging, inventory control, warehousing, employees, sourcing new product, security and reliability of shippers, this bulletin board... All to provide an illegal service to your entitled a$$. If you are so smart, start your own service and show everyone how it should be done.

• I think you should shut this thread down @medboy dont need people name calling. We all spend a lot of money on here, period.

• @Zackarrry I can't see the deleted threads to see what was going on but we do have a zero tolerance policy for rudeness and name calling. @tallazguy nailed it with his comment..this business is not like selling t-shirts. It's a lot more involved and higher risk. It's also the marketplace so really if you don't like products or service go elsewhere! Not trying to be a smart-ass here...that's a legit answer. We're just doing our best in a wonky business!

• @medman I honestly don’t think people have any idea what it takes to keep a site like this up and running. I certainly don’t and it’s my line of work. Wouldn’t even try! Too much hassle and risk. I only know what it takes for a business conducted in the open. That isn’t easy. This must be orders of magnitude more difficult and risky. Many thanks and well done! I, for one, appreciate what you do. Amazon has delivery issues yet some of your customers think you should be held to a higher standard. Perhaps these kids hanging out in their parents basement have no clue about running a business shouldn’t run their mouth till they have a little experience. I know, us old folks just don’t understand... 🙄. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a bit irritated by the complaints. UNFOUNDED!!!! Off my soapbox for now. Ok, one more shot... if you haven’t placed your personal wealth, freedom, future and security at risk to provide a service/product, SHUT UP! You haven’t earned that rite. I certainly have not!

• My post was not directed towards any particular individual. If the shoe fits, wear it. My rant was towards ALL complainers!!!

• @tallazguy pretty much sums up my thoughts about this place. Sometimes I think I'm dreaming being able to come here and order weed like I was going to an ice cream store. And having it delivered in more-or-less a week's time. And some people still complain.

• @MoonMan5 "your man" got 2 threads closed for being a dick. It's as simple as that.

• It's been a minute since I've been here. This was one I just couldn't keep the typing tips at bay. I just had to remind you @Zackarrry specifically, there will come a day when the menu has 2 or 3 options for flower, no shrooms, no moonrocks and a reduced selection of E&C's. Let me enlighten you, that the menu has been better than it has been in a long time!
    I don't know you so I'm not sure what you need but, the cannabis doesn't seem to be working for ya. 🤷‍♀️

• Well to everyone if expressing my opinion is rude then yes I was being rude but tbh I don't think I was. I was just stating facts and if that hurt you guys for giving a negative review I apologize. I didn't say anything that bad. But I'll do you guys a favor and I'll quit posting on this forum bc once you say what you want to say people start bitxhing. I'm sorry I get upset when my order is wrong not once not twice but three times in a row yea its great and thank you medicineman for replacing orders or what not but thats like over a month process.

But do I say anything when everyone is crying over shipping. No not at all. All you guys had to do was to tell me I was offending you and I would have taken it down myself. But most of you are hypocrites bc each and everyone one of you has complained about this service on here one time or another. It's called an opinion and whether who likes it or not everyone is entitled to theirs.

Thanks and I'll still be using this service but I'm off this forum board. Take care guys

• @MoonMan5 last thing thank you for understanding my side. I was just being honest and yeah it may of came off a little rude buti didn't think I was gonna get jumped by the MEDMOB lol take it easy bro

• I agree bro I really do @MoonMan5

• edited March 2021

^ 😭

• @tallazguy as a former business owner I couldn't agree with you more. As for complaining I listened to it in one form or another for over 30yrs. I see a hell of a lot of 30 year old basement dwellers now days and your right..you can't be an adult while living with mommy and daddy. Personal service which is what we're here is fading fast. I found this site in desperation and have never had anything but good to great flower and concentrates. Now I don't have to wonder what..who ever I was able to find with weed is going to bring me. The proper way to request anything is on the BOARD not on the forum..that's what it's there For. @Zackarrry I enjoy reading your post so I quote "don't get butt hurt".Stay on the forum just don't rant and rag on @medboy and @medman who provided a invaluable service to people who otherwise would have no access to anything even close to what is offered. I know that you think it was only a request but it came off a lot heavier to me jmo.

• Well @Zackarrry if you think that "the menu is looking LAMEEEEE" is just stating an opinion without being rude, I hope you're not a parent raising rude kids.

• edited March 2021

I never said I wasn't rude right after being rude, no. Because I understand what is rude. But I have been rude.

• Everyone take a deep inhalation of their favorite product and relax. :)

• You can tell I already did that many times when reading my last post. lol

This discussion has been closed.