Layer Cake

Will try this later but wanted to share a pic. The cake aroma is definitely there. This strain of Layer Cake almost has the same aroma of Loud's prem Wedding Cake.

Layer Cake - indoor (mama)

Comments

• i have noticed alot of the cakes/GSC strains ... have (sometimes) a similar smell.

not that i'm complaining... usually it's that OG dank / super gassy diesel smell, when they are similar. but sometimes you kinda wished for a little something unique. i have noticed this with a few batches of Loud's stuff.

either way thanks alot for the pic!! looks amazing!

• Beauty! ๐Ÿ’š

• The taste of this vaped is amazing. Cake with gas/diesel. Such a quality batch. Great high with nice body relaxation.

• That looks amazing too

• Picked up a zip that arrived this morning. Gorgeous colorful flowers with a definite cake profile and very sweet vanilla terp finish. Nugz are super tight so the 28.0 filled the jar just 3/4 of the way. A great value at $240/z shipped (bulk).

• Beautiful buds @funkynugz! Hope you enjoy!

• edited March 2021

Just different lighting and maybe a camera better than my iPhone ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    @Bruno

• edited March 2021

Here I threw a flash on it, canโ€™t make the phone quality any better itโ€™s Gen8.

`

• Yeppers. That Cheeto strain is a keeper too ๐Ÿ‘

• Amazing what lighting and equipment do to the look of that bud.

• Yeah I need a better camera, -errr phone I guess. Hell I use the damn phone more as a camera anyways.

• Lil more light and some digitustments ...

• edited April 2021

Out for Delivery!.Layer Cake. It's going to be a great day

Blu Magoo tagged along as well and Distillate refills too.

• @MizterNiceGuy hell yea. I never get info from ID. But the packages ALWAYS arrive. Iโ€™m anticipating some delicious Layer Cake soon as well.

• Asked for magoo and layer cake split but only magoo made it and went cherry pie/BZ split requested this go but have enjoyed the magoo if I do say so myself