Loud

Where is loud not on the site as of now

Comments

• They have daily limits.
    Maybe they had a big day.

• They must've finally gotten tired of all the bitchin on here.

• It says on the order page that Loud is taking today off.

• I’m sure the care about all the bitching on the way to the bank with all our money, lol

• Probably took today off to get cought up on orders am on 9 days with only a label made no movement

• Loud is taking a day off and will be back on the site tomorrow.
    @Tac - There's something up with the USPS hub their packages start at, I see this every day where there's nothing at all and then surprise, the package is 1,000 miles away being checked in.

• Sounds good . Always get my order ! almost 10 yrs now never been let down . Thanks very much for responding back

• It's called humor. You should give it a try sometime, @MoonMan5

• It sucks to get anything from Loud ! my last order stayed in Seattle for 10 days an took about 15 days to get but it said on my tracker it was like delivered 2 days earlier!!

• @kleco82 - The USPS is screwy and for some reason the hub Loud goes through seems particularly inept at the moment. This isn't Loud's fault and I hope you can see that just by looking at the ridiculousness of the tracking.

• @medboy, Yeah it's crazy to see the difference in the USPS hubs. As I mentioned in another post, I recently moved a short distance and the difference between the USPS hub in my old neighborhood vs the new neighborhood is night and day.

• I'm just bummed whenever I see anyone blaming a shipper for slow mail. As someone that orders a lot of random things, I get packages in 3 days from one place and 3 weeks from another and just assume the USPS is being the USPS. shrug

• It’s definitely all about perspective. If anything that I’ve learned from all this COVID craziness is to be more patient and grateful. It’s tough but I’m still trying. I’m sure it’s hard when people are dependent upon their meds..not everyone can stock up like many of us can. I’ve noticed delays too but all my orders have arrived or been rectified since day 1. Let Gods medicine bring us together..not apart..thats how we win! ☮️

• I'm am no way putting LOud at fault of my orders i know its theUSPS just venting!

• I love @LoudnCo and have been ordering from them specifically because of their flower strains. The Duct Tape I got last was the best I’ve had in a long time but this whole shipping hub fiasco has me reverting back to the other suppliers. I want to give Loud my order but I need my meds 😔

• @cancerwarrior I have had my fair share of issues with loud shipments. For the better part of the last few months, most of my packages, were always “arriving late” and it was so frustrating. The last two orders I placed with loud were here, within a week, maybe eight days tops. I don’t know if enough people were complaining about the hub there or what and I hope I’m not jinxing myself now, lol, but it seems to be speeding up. At least for me it has.

• @TreesPlz no need to be rude to @MoonMan5 this is suppose to be a pleasant forum and your complaining about bitching bit your the one who is bitxhing hhaahaha Don't worry about this dude moonman5

• Oh Okay I wasn't trying to be rude I apologize @MoonMan5 and @TreesPlz I thought you was one of the trolls on here again my mistake and apologies 😀😌😜🤪

• edited April 2021

Get a room, you two! 😜😂

• 😂
    Don't tempt me with a good time 😘
    Haha

• @MoonMan5

It's great! I've gotten to sleep at a decent time with Frankenstein.
    The order with my concentrates is out for delivery today, so I'll post a pic of the ice cream cake diamonds.

• @MigraineWarrior79 was it you that got the papaya cake also?I thought mine was coming today but they sent it to a PO in the opposite direction of my house, so probably tomorrow. I ordered the papaya cake

• @Rubygirl816

Yes ma'am, it's out for delivery today! I'll post a pic for you, darlin. 💚🤗💨

• I've been meaning to ask about the runtz diamonds and runtz terp sauce mine will be here Saturday I.D. says any good reviews on them uet?