420 orders

Comments

• edited April 2021

@Kayla yes I ordered A1 yola on the 22nd and it's supposedly out for delivery today. Wouldn't you know I have 3 order's from MM and 1 from loud and a glass adapter order all due today and the mails running late..I hope you see a label soon, it only took three days from creating a label to hopefully delivery🤞. @Sixwaychili enjoy that bacio it's heaven sent. 😇

• edited April 2021

My 420 order is here and I couldn't be happier. My oz split with cherry pie wasn't honored but I could care less. I just opened the Blue Zkittles and I have never smelled anything sweeter, I can live with 2 ounces of this,smells just like a very strong bag of candy. 😋 The blue magoo is getting a test drive right now. There's nothing wrong with this bud that some time with boveda won't cure. A1 Yola is getting a little jar time with boveda as well. I'm surprized my hindu kush shatter didn't get subbed 8g's will go a long way..what can I say everything's put away except for what I vape today, all in all I'm a happy man. PS Just one Budkup of Blu Magoo and a dab Hindu Kush for a chaser. I'm exactly where I need to be all of the time. 🤪

• Wow 2 orders, 3 boxes coast to to coast and all 3 came today. All of it looks amazing. Papaya Cake, Master K, Strawberry Lemonade, Lodi Dodi and Bacio Gelato Thank You @LoudnCo @medmama

• Just waiting on the mail...it’s out for delivery! Enjoy the Bacio...some outstanding cannabis! I’m working on my 2nd z of Bacio Gelato!😎

• I think I have made a mistake. One of the vape refill syringes had the lid popped partially off so it was leaking a little. So I top a bowl of Sour Diesel with Maui Wowie distillate and then proceed to use my fingers to get the rest of the leak off and licked them off. My face and tongue are numb. And this is definitely pure sativa for those wondering if it matters what strain it is when it's 88% THC. I didn't even take a big hit, so it's not just the Sour D.

• Warning. Do not lick pure distillate.

• My package arrived at local distribution on Saturday morning. It’s half hour from here and they couldn’t get it here by this morning. It now arriving late. 😡 fucking USPS sucks. Hope my bacio is in there.

• edited April 2021

Don't stroke out on us @Sixwaychili

• I'm fine @TreesPlz , just a tad bit more stoned than I expected to be this time of day. Can't stop grinning.

• @Sixwaychili that's a good thing.

I need something that gives me stoopid uncontrollable giggles.

• I got the GG #4

Initial look was sad because they are small and popcorn nugs

Smells like cherries (not bad)

Harsh HARSH smoke

The high is potent (for me) though. I instantly got a nice rush to the head and my body started feeling heavy and i suddenly became tired. Its definitely an interesting strain, but not up to Loud’s standard in my own personal opinion.

• @Kayla I ordered purple punch on the 21st and I haven’t seen a label yet either.

• 😆 @Sixwaychili

🎵 ”I can’t feel my face when I lick goo”

• edited April 2021

Got my 4/20 goodies today! Cali to Southeast US. And the Jolly Rancher chips for vacation were intact!! 😁

• Ach, now I'm concerned I might have messed up my order, still nothing on ID. Thinking back, I'm pretty sure all the sections autofilled at once for the address, when I usually have to go through each part and select my info. So now I'm worried I might have forgotten to select the right state from the drop down menu! Of course I reviewed the info before pressing accept, but it's too easy to just gloss over stuff. It hasn't even been a week yet though so I know should just wait it out a little more, but it's hard not to worry about a big order.

• Bacio Gelato is dreamy🤯💚❤️💜

• SyzSyz
    edited April 2021

No label notification but my ID has been awful

no delivery yet 😭 so I sit staring out the window, forlorn 😉

• @MissingGuts send medboy an email and see if he can check to see if you put the right address. At the very least, that will put your mind at ease. Send him your address to compare. This way all he had to say is it’s fine and there’s no back and forth.

• I’m waiting for the mailman to come down the other side of the street right now with my bacio. I thought my husband was going to tackle him across the street. We have been dry a few days now, lol.

• @MissingGuts on autofill you still have to select a state. I would shoot medboy a message quickly if I were you

• @MissingGuts I feel you I always think I forgot something and it's not till I see the label that I say whew...good luck and @TheProfessor @MizterNiceGuy no shit guys that Bacio lit me up ..... that's some dank bud

• @whatever1956 yeah, I like this Bacio Gelato a lot! It's really nice for the evenings! Good stuff...I ordered zips of it and the Sunset Sherbet...twice!😎 Definitely favorites!

• I've ordered/consumed over a lb. of Sunset Sherbet from this site alone💜. @TheProfessor
    Bacio Gelato is a new favorite. Only have 2oz of it. It wasn't enough.😄
    @whatever1956

• Yeah I know what you mean @MizterNiceGuy ...I don't know if I've had a pound of Sunset Sherbet yet...but I'm easily over half a pound!🤣 When it comes to Sunset Sherbet I'm a repeat offender...pretty much the same with its offspring! You are correct sir, two ounces of the Bacio was not enough...especially when I gave a 1/4 to my brother who was visiting.😎

• edited April 2021

@TheProfessor lol I know what you mean, I still have an ounce unopened and a little more than a half I'm smoking on. Sunset Sherbert is most definitely one of my favorites with many ounces under my belt. I have 3 plants going right now and baring deer and bear climbing my garden fence, it should be a sunset sherbert fall. I wish I could grow more but circumstances limit me to 3 or 4 plants. @MizterNiceGuy I order a couple of ounces of bacio and your right that wasn't enough. Bacio is my nighttime go to right now, I'm rationing it as much as I can. It really is a treat 😋

• Some homegrown outdoor Sunset Sherbet...Dweller style! @MNTDWLER I'm glad to be medically legal, but I live in the 'burbs and until OH legalizes recreationally I just don't have the space inside to grow. I've collected a couple dozen seeds that'd I'd love to plant one day. In time, it'll happen...public opinion is reaching a tipping point that neither side of the aisle will be able to reject. Now just keep those deer 🦌 and bear 🐾 😳 outta there...it's Sunset Sherbet!!😎

• Sweet relief! I now have a shipping label created from what can really only be my Loud order. I knew I should have been more patient about it.

• All i know is PAIN .... add the Bacio to the list of strains that are wayyyy too fire to just order an 8th or 1/4 . (which i did. down to last 1.5g nug and i don't even wanna touch it)

• @MissingGuts congratulations!! i know that sweet relief feeling well. lol

• ( @MNTDWLER would love pics or updates on your garden when the girls "come of age" :D i have a "Dark Sunset" from James Loud which is SS x Gelato 41 which just made the transition from solo cup to 1-gallon grow bag. super excited to be running my first SS related strain! )