What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Hope you're having a marvelous first Monday in May my MM family. I'm vaping blue zkittles with my fruity pebbles 😋lol.I hope y'all have a medicated stress free week 😁

• Gelato 33 and happy hour here, gelato33 hits the spot nd happy half hour goes in no time. Cannot wait for bacio and icecream cake to get in🍦🍰

• @MTNDWLER love the music from them mountains!

• Got my bacio in today, the stuff kinda smells like moonrock. Still fire smoke

• Indoor ice cream cake got in yesterday, i missed this nice dense bud. Best wake and bake ive had since yesterdays bacio. Lol.

• This batch of indoor ice cream cake is nice dense buds? Like the description? @907ak420 I got oz coming. I was impressed with other cakes on here. All were top shelf but just indoor on here. Nice. Happy 🌲💨

• edited May 2021

@Lou_lew I don't think I've ever had a bad batch of Ice Cream Cake, whether it was premium, indoor, greenhouse, or medical dispensary. The quality here is generally excellent across all categories! Enjoy!

It was a Blueberry Muffin day today! Down to my last few grams...I don't remember when, quality, or shipper. Probably earlier in 2020...and the buds are still beautiful and incredibly potent! More Blueberry Muffin please!

• @Lou_lew hell yeah the cakes dense! Nice hard bud. All the cake strains, premium/med, indoor and greenhouse, ive gotten were nice hard bud that get you comfortably numb. Somenone had mentioned that it was best for pain so i tried it and I LOVE IT!!! THANKS.

• Mine was medmomas indoor jack H. Some of the best flower iv rec'd from this site . Really fire bud 1 hit effect

• Has anyone tried the grapelati and gellati? I just realized the pics look exactly the same. I just ordered both.

• edited May 2021

Blended J of Sour Joker and Citrus Haze 🚀😎.

@907ak420 not here. Whichever one is the pic looks gorgeous. Let us know. I ordered an 1/8th of the Lemon Sherbert to sample.

• @superman38NC How is that Sour J? I hate I waited too long

• @907ak420 I sometimes wonder if they take a pic of a bud at a different angle and call it something different LOL 😂

• Big hits of Ice Cream Cake and Purple Punch, mixed with a few small dugout hits of Tropicana Cookies and (the amazing) Jack Herer 👍🏼

• Strawberry cough From local source fire bud

• Got some chemdawg, very sticky bud😍

• It’s a Rainbow Chip morning...but I think it’ll be a Blue Zkittles kinda Sunday!

• @OzBaxter the Sour J is 🔥! Very strong sativa and long lasting effects.

• @MNTDWLER must be taking time off from the page. Hope everything is ok with him.

• @Kayla

He had a seizure that caused some injuries, and is recovering. I saw his message on his page about it, so praying he recovers soon. 💚

• Wishing you a speedy recovery, @MNTDWLER ❤️☺️

• Hope you feel better @MNTDWLER 👍🏼

• I'm grabbing some of that Granddaddy Purple and Galactic Jack 👍🏼

• 🙏🏻 for you @MNTDWLER

• For this morning:

Jack H
    Golden Pineapple
    Velvet Kush

• Got my gellati and grapelato lastnight, the gellati is nice high. Not too bad, the grapelatos kinda harsh but still get me comfortably numb.

• Granddaddy Purps and Galactic Jack 👍🏼

• How is the g. Jack

• Fantastic freak'n Friday family, this morning it's Ethiopian coffee with a bacio biscotti budkup on the back porch. I'm smelling the bagels toast while anticipating the smoky lox and schmear of cream cheese with a sprinkling of capers 😋 God I love the morning munchies..they are the best. Happy Holiday Weekend my family, I hope you all stay medicated with your best. Dweller

• @Tac The GJack is excellent. Perfect sativa-wakeNbake for me. I'm ordering more today.
    I wish I could get some more Granddaddy Purps because that is a smoooooth smoke. Both great strains. My Prem Blue Frost is coming in today (with some Sunset Sherbert, Purple Punch, abd Blueberry Skittles) so I'm anticipating trying that tonight 👍🏼

@MNTDWLER Welcome back!! 😄👍🏼