New Shipper - Cannabis Club

Comments

• Headwrecker is unsmokable! Too dry, no smell or stickiness, no taste. Terpenoids completely gone. DONT BUY UNLESS YOUR COOKING WITH IT!
    Bovedas won’t save this awful garbage.

• edited September 2021

Dang that’s unfortunate @Zippy. I was wondering how this one was going fare against the rest.

• I like what I got. A little dry but otherwise not bad. Not sure what you got.

• A little dry? I went to break open a bud and it burst into a fine powder instantly. Completely dry.
    Just some unbroken buds that become powder when you break them open. Unusable. IMPO

• Excellent to hear about the carts, thanks @Rubygirl816. Mama’s weren’t anything to write home about but they got the job done if vaped enough. Now if we can find some live resin carts, that would be awesome!
    Happy you are finding some relief 🥳

• @Zippy thanks for the brutaly honest review 👍 there's always room for truth and honesty in the forum. But sorry to hear about your bud's bud..contact @medboy on the proper channels and hopefully the new shipper will make you whole.
    @Rubygirl816 Nice to hear that the new cart's are closer to dispensary quality in both buzz and taste. I've found that almost anyone can give you cart that'll get you "high"..But finding a cart with a true terp profile that's not to weak or overpowering..and is accurate to the strain "man that's a white buffalo". @Reshi agreed on the resin cart's, I do believe I have seen only one make an appearance, and either everyone saw it at the same time or it was a mistake, because it didn't last a but a minute..and I was subbed on the order.😠 lol. But I really don't care about the cart just give me some "LIVE" resins and I'll load my own cartridges or dab it 🤤 . And now that you're both situated and comfortable CANNABIS CLUB and MERLIN'S MAGICAL MEDS. JOIN THE FORUM SO WE GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO BOUNCE SOME QUESTIONS OFF YOU GUYS AND GIRLS .PS: 99.999% of us are harmless except when the mailman's running late..then all bets are off 😎💚💨🍀

• Damn @Zippy, that sucks. I am sorry you got some bones. Mine isn't as bad as all that. But maybe I got something different. Hope they make it right for you.

• Thanks @Zippy ,I appreciate the review

• I just do not see how CC can be here for long...There I said it !

• edited October 2021

I had the same problem with the Discount Mix as @Zippy. But Boveda brought mine back to life. I'm satisfied with what i got, but probably will stick with Loud when I need anything new. (although their freebie joint was awesome!)

• HW and XXX were Lil on dry side but besides that thought they're both pretty decent so far

• edited October 2021

Well I hope CC stays because their carts and shatter are on point!!! And I didn’t think the Kush. Berry was that bad. I have had worse from my local dealer!

• Agreed. The worst I've gotten from any shipper here is still levels better than anything I could find on the street. 👍🏼

• @Rubygirl816 @OzBaxter I haven't tried their cart's but the shatter has potential. And yeah the kush berry isn't bad at all after a dip in boveda. It's just not on the same level as the BlackBerry kush. And OZ, DITTO dude I blew off the dealer who'd been ripping me off in grams and coin when I found MM. Plus I knew I must be in the right place when I was shopping on another site and brought up @medman. The person on the other end got pissy and asked me ,"if you already have a reliable dispensary..what are you doing here?" They were Medman's best salesperson by far I typed good point. Since they had a zip minimum and only a couple of high priced A++ strains I wanted to try it was a easy call. Hang in there CC & MMM we like ya and need you to balance out the board 💚💨🍀

• Agree with @MNTDWLER that it would be nice for the shippers to have some sort of presence on this forum. Doubt that will happen though.

It’s nice that Loud shows up from time to time. MedMama had a helper that made an appearance briefly to push some strains but never really followed up with anyone’s questions and it was very short lived. This leaves poor old medboy having to filter all the queries from the stoned masses.

• @posternugbag believe it or not @LoudnCo is on the forum constantly. I have had him post on my wall when I had a problem just to make sure it wasn't him..that impressed me that he took the time for one customer👍an example for all. When med moms helper first made an appearance it was only for a very short time. Answers were few and far in between in the weeks that followed. Loud takes the time to monitor the forum and touch base to give us better service and is always answering someone's question or concerns jmho. I think that's an extra step most others won't take. Thanks Loud Lad's And Ladies Your Extra Level Of Customer Service Hasn't Gone Unnoticed. 💚💨🍀 The Mnt Dwellers

• Headwreck is very dry with muted smell and taste, but the effects are good...its better then their current chemdawg...very fast shipping.

• edited October 2021

I ordered the Headwreck. It does not resemble the picture. It is old and dry, and nowhere near premium. I am now legitimately tired of getting burned. I'm sick and can't use this . I got some actual Gelato locally, as a test, and that was much much better as far as my needing to be on a ventilator or something after two hits..All summer I only got what I ordered once, Mars Landing, and it was good, the rest has mostly sucked. Admittedly I am quite ill, and I'm on prednizone which makes me super touchy. But I know weed and I have been a customer/patient here for 7 years. I hate to say this stuff. I need your A game. And I don't feel like I am getting it. On the bright side, delivery was fast.
    Also I need RSO.

• edited October 2021

I'm gonna speak my mind and say this.
    My theory is most of the stuff is leftover or substandard stuff that didn't or could not sell in the legit dispensaries.
    And there is no way to know. We just have to deal with it or grow our own. If you want info on growing check out autoflower.net.
    Beggars can't be choosers.

And as far as the names go, anyone can call anything whatever they want to. There is no way to know what it is.

• Until relatively recently it was much better.

• I guess I just feel like being in a state where it's not legal, and getting it from somewhere where it can be legally grown and sold in the open, the quality could be a lot better overall.
    I have ordered plenty of good bud here, but never anything that I would call outstanding.
    The quality has never been worth complaining about. I've never gotten anything I couldn't smoke. I have never gotten anything here that has ever been "bad" or "not worth it."

• There have been times recently that I smelled mildew. That never used to happen.

• Just out in a loud order

• edited October 2021

Being an older guy smoking Santa Marta Gold back in 1980...Your correct weed like that is a rare find ....Working at IAH Houston Airport paid $125 for a 1/4 LB unloaded right off the plane from Miami by friends working at SW Airlines...Beautiful gold color/smelled like roses.,,

• Santa Marta 1980 LOL.
    As I try my third toke of supposed headwreck I am reminded of the taste of supposed Michuocan from 1973.

• Just out in a loud order
    Put
    Not a bad suggestion. I also was sticking with Loud a lot. I loved the tin boxes.

• I'm happy with 90%+ of clouds flower. There is plenty of high grade flower flowing through grey/black market. I don't believe there's any excuse to pass of shitty flower as higher quality, other shippers discount some batches.

• I always got a better flower from MM than I could find on the street. At my age, I don't like buying from the street. I can't see me spending time in a southern jail. I really hope both CC and MMM stick around.

Now I understand the comments about Loud's shipping. I placed an order on Wed of last week and my shipping label still says,
    "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item". I think the label, "Awaiting Item" means they have not shipped it yet. Of Course, it is the weekend now, so it is still in Seattle waiting.

@Zippy, Sorry to hear about your order of headwreck. I wonder if you can try turning some of it into wax? If it makes wax, you can make some vape oil. With it being so dry, not sure you can safely create wax. If it was me, I would try setting the hair straightener at a lower setting on a small amount of your bud. Hopefully, others here may have an opinion/suggestion.

@Katy, I remember the '70s and 80s, buying nickel & dime bags. Today we have a lot of variety with all the cross-breeding, including concentrates, and edibles. I have not seen some of those older strains in years, it would be easier to get their seeds.

• edited October 2021

I don't know if I want to risk another hundo on this. I am very sad. And when I complain like this I expect some answer. But I'm not really getting that , am i ?

"I always got a better flower from MM than I could find on the street"
    Me too, till about May 2021.

• @Jimash, This may sound like a dumb question but what do you mean by Louds, tin boxes? This is my first Loud order.

I really don't like hearing that you are so unhappy with your shipments since May. Was it your last order from MM, or Loud,? I am so sorry. I will look back at your comments. Were you the one that said their last order of headwreck was so dry it was unsmokeable? Have you contacted Medboy? That would be my next move.