Merlins discount Tragic

Smelled like manure, when we opened the bag. Smells like hay, when smoking, but the taste is very sweet. Not a knock you down high, but I’m feeling generally relaxed and my back is not aching as much, like it has been, since it started getting cold. These bud don’t really show it, but the buds are pretty dark purple, in person. My husband didn’t like it at all. He doesn’t like sweet tasting bud. It does the job and that’s what I care about!

I also got the sunset sherbet. Has some stems in it, but SS is one of my favorite strains. Well well worth the price. Going back for more SS today.

Comments

• I just received Tragic today, myself. Haven't tried it yet, though.

• Let me know what ya think @MigraineWarrior79 when you do

• @Rubygirl816

This is a great gem of a strain! Im completely relaxed, and ready to chill out with rice krispie treats, and Scorpion(tv series)! 😂
    I'm about to order some more💜

• Appreciate the reviews & pic!

• I got some to !!!!great bud and very relaxed chill high I will be buy more too!?!!

• edited October 2021

Omg @MigraineWarrior79 i had such munchies, after smoking this bud!! I told my husband, that’s ok hon, I’ll smoke it all alone 😁. I would definitely order more. Going to do another split with SS. and have to get my other favorite, zookies, as well. Glad you guys liked tragic as much as I did!

• edited October 2021

@medboy @medman this dude has been harassing people since Friday night! Can you kick him already. I know you guys had off yesterday. He must have known that, whoever he. Please erase the shit on my wall, from this loser who’s broke ass has nothing better to do, lol

• See ya hate to be ya. Your parents must be so proud 😂😂😂

• edited November 2021

@Rubygirl816 what is different between the Tragic and Sunset Sherbert and which is better? Am torn between the two... They are both listed as indica leaning hybrids.

• @Sixwaychili I’m so sorry I’m just seeing this. Right now, after having both, it would be hard for me to decide which one. More than likely I would get the ss just because it’s one of my favorites. Then again, I think tragic helped my pain and made me more relaxed. I’m probably no help right lol.

• I do feel like the tragic buds themselves gave me more for money too. The ss didn’t break up into much, if you know what I mean.

• @Rubygirl816 I decided to go with loud's indoor wedding cake and mammoth skunk and am pretty sure I made the right choice. lol Thanks though!

• I enjoyed mammoth skank myself