Holiday Hours

edited January 2022 in General

As we approach the end of the year, I thought it would be helpful to give everyone our holiday break plans.

Ordering will be unavailable for all shippers starting on December 24th until January 1st as we take a vacation. ** NOTE ** Loud will be offline from the 23rd through the 3rd.

What's the impact you ask? Any orders placed before the order form is unavailable will be shipped before everyone leaves for vacation. If you were able to order and paid, it will get out. Messages to me through the contact form or email will have a delayed response during this time. Please, try to keep your emails to one, I promise you're not being ignored and I will reply when I am available again.

To any potential forum trolls, just because I'm on vacation doesn't mean I won't see and ban you. ;)

Happyย holidays to everyone! Thanks for making 2021 great and we look forward to an even better 2022!

MB

Comments

• Thank you for the great medicine and customer service. Happy Holidaze!

• You are a gentleman and a poet, @medboy . Without you and @medman we would all be a lot worse. Thank you for your services and Merry Christmas! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ

• Thank you and thank the "higher up" medman for all you do. I'm going on my 8th year ordering. If ya'll weren't here I would've been 6 feet under long ago.

• Happy Daze to MedSanta and the entire MM crew! Wonโ€™t be coming round much for a while once my final zip arrives Monday - my personal dispo overfloweth much more than even I can handle, thanks to yโ€™all ๐ŸŽ„

• This slurricane has me ๐Ÿ™ƒ..thx @medboy for the update. Well deserved break and Merry Christmas to all! ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ„ โœ๏ธ

• Happy holidays everyone! It's always so nice to log in here and see the community vibes. <3

• Thanks for having us @medman! Happy holidays and enjoy your break!

• So if I order loud before 23 am I good?

• @Tommyandpolly2021
    If the order form is there, you can place an order.

• Correct, so long as you CAN order, you'll get a shipped order before the holidays.

• Will there be a restock from any of the shippers before then?

• Likely not.

• Merry Christmas to all out there!!! Happy Holidays thanks to our friends here at MedicineMan!! All the shippers are angels!!

• Merry Christmas and happy new year! Thank you

• Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year to my MM family. Thanks for making my life a little easier!

• ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฝ.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY MEDICINEMAN FAMILY.๐Ÿคถ I PRAY THAT THE NEW YEAR FIND'S EVERYONE'S FAMILY'S HEALTHY AND HAPPY WITH A PLACE TO CALL HOME. I'M NOT A PRAYING MAN UNTIL SOMEONE NEEDS HELP๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ. ALL OF OUR LOVE TONIGHT AND EVERY NIGHT COVID KEEP'S US CONFINED. @medman I hope that the issues around last Christmas had a peaceful and joyous conclusion.โค THANKS FOR EVERYONE HERE..ESPECIALLY THE BIG MAN AND HIS APT PUPIL I DON'T THINK I WOULD HAVE KEPT MY SANITY HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR @medman and @medboy the TWO WISE MEN INDEED. STAY MEDICATED BUT MOSTLY STAY SAFE...AND MEDICATED AND MEDICATED ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸŽ…. I hope you all find peace over the holidays and spread one act of kindness to someone ignored or a person who knows they don't deserve it. MUCH LOVEโค ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ THE MNT DWLLER'S

• Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your tree day (and your trees) ๐Ÿบ

• @MNTDWLER totally agreed with ur comment. Merry Christmas (Eve) to my MM family. N I thank you for well wishes and all ur reviews . Happy ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’จto all

• Merry Christmas

• Happy Christmas everyone. Stay safe and well with peace and love in your hearts, and not just when you think Santa might be watching ๐Ÿ˜œ โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Merry Christmas to the entire MedMan family.

• Happy Holidays and thanks for everything God Bless!!

• Been a user of your service for some time now. Thank you all for your service to the cause!

• Thank you for a great 2021....Been around a few years...You guys are the best ..Enjoy your time off...