Wedding Cake Strain

edited July 2022 in General

Has anyone noticed that the indoor wedding Cake that loud is listing isn't the same wedding cake strain that merlin has? Isn't wedding cake usually cherry pie X GSC? Louds is not. Be careful if you are expecting the wedding cake strain that is usually listed...

Comments

• Good catch @Mr4Sher! Both are correct, but who really knows but the grower. I know that most of the Wedding Cake I’ve had has been Cherry Pie and GSC (it’s a med dispensary strain I usually have, and everything here is tested, prepackaged and labeled). Not sure of the actual difference in effects. This seems to happen a lot, and more often in the “industry” as more states legalize and growers experiment with more crosses. It’s hard to keep up, but really important for medical use! 😎🧐

• @TheProfessor this is the 1st time I've saw this "pink cookies" version of wedding cake... Kinda intrigued. I'm having a rough couple months(financially) or I'd be trying it for sure. If anyone does try it, that has tried the cherry pie X gsc version, I'm very interested to hear the similarities and differences!!!

• @Mr4Sher Well I guess now I know who sent me that rude email.

@TheProfessor is correct.

• edited July 2022

@medboy huh?? I'm confused man... i have not emailed you my friend... Will you please explain what you mean? Why does me being intrigued by this strain make you think I sent you a rude email? I'm sorry you think I was rude to you but I promise you are incorrect. This actually kind of hurts my feelings... Or do you mean someone else was rude?? Either way I think you got me confused with someone else..

• I’ve been 💨 @MerlinsMagic indoor wedding cake lately. 🔥 For me this particular batch is more stoney vs some that give me energy. Enjoyable either way 😎

• @Mr4Sher I was being sarcastic. No worries.

• The wedding cake I received from Merlins this last week looked, smelled and tasted great but was chocked full of tiny immature seeds. I'll have at least a gram of those out of an oz of bud.

• @philabol I got an email from another customer saying the same thing. I emailed Merlin's about it and that is why it's discounted now.

• @medboy Not so much a complaint because I'm def still going to smoke it when it comes lol, but it might be a good idea to add the seed issue in the description. I probably would have bought something else had I known, but right now it says it's discounted just due to it being mostly smalls. I'm sure I'll be satisfied with it...as I almost always am from this site, but I could see others having a problem.

• @OneLove Good idea. Updated!